Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record (31169 Views)

See Pics Of A Man Who Cuts Off His Nose And Upper Lip To Become A Black Alien / Meet The Nigerian Man With Four GUINESS WORLD RECORDS / What's The Benefit(s) If You Set A Guinness World Record? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by chidi2003(m): 7:31am On Feb 18
shamsin6300:
I will show this to my neighbor so that he can give it a try.
Try it yourself!

1 Like

Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by Maj196(m): 7:47am On Feb 18
Must everything be on record??

1 Like

Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by Ttipsy(f): 8:44am On Feb 18
Mad man
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by ccollins(m): 9:23am On Feb 18
HeroicMeastro:

Must you link Nigeria to everything? Funny enough, you may be worse that those politicians if you'd have the slightest of opportunity.
this is a stale and frivolous excuses you guys give this justify why people in leadership positions and civil service should be selfish ,wicked and greedy. U better stop those political sentiments and know there are moral and upright Nigerians who would not steal public funds should they be in positions of leadership
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by Dearlord(m): 9:31am On Feb 18
This could have been considered on record if only he could light it to burn till end
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by lexy2014: 9:46am On Feb 18
HeroicMeastro:

Must you link Nigeria to everything? Funny enough, you may be worse that those politicians if you'd have the slightest of opportunity.

Are you one of the politicians he is talking about?
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by Tyktoker: 9:47am On Feb 18
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by HeroicMeastro: 9:58am On Feb 18
lexy2014:

It doesn't matter....
My point is very clear
Most of those denigrating the politicians would be worse if given the slightest chance.
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by HeroicMeastro: 10:02am On Feb 18
ccollins:
this is a stale and frivolous excuses you guys give this justify why people in leadership positions and civil service should be selfish ,wicked and greedy. U better stop those political sentiments and know there are moral and upright Nigerians who would not steal public funds should they be in positions of leadership
I really hope so. Unfortunately most Nigerians are typically wicked.
From the unemployed, small business owners, students, civil servants up to the so called politicians are selfish and greedy. Patriotic Nigerians, those that put the country first, constitute just about 1% of the total population.
So I still maintain my point that everyone is just waiting for the slightest opportunity.
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by haphizz57(m): 10:29am On Feb 18
Let somebody light am fire. For double rec

1 Like

Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by Doublek101: 11:24am On Feb 18
Which kind stupid record be this? Guinness world record supposed dey reason thing before them award am na. Him for light fire put na there I go accept say he don break record. This is no record abeg. Na for me now to open my eyes for hours without blinking make I win too ooo.
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by AbujaLagos: 11:28am On Feb 18
muyico:
maybe nah mouth I go try
bcus my mouth big well well
send picture to verify
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by lexy2014: 11:39am On Feb 18
HeroicMeastro:

It doesn't matter....
My point is very clear
Most of those denigrating the politicians would be worse if given the slightest chance.

. yes or no
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by HeroicMeastro: 11:49am On Feb 18
lexy2014:

. yes or no
No...
I have no interest in politics
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by Ibelearner: 12:00pm On Feb 18
grin grin grin grin no worry my people are coming for you soon I trust them. At least any Nigeria who successfully challenge and win this..
The current tinubulation go far from him and his family

I see this turning to new challenge in Nigeria soon trust my Naija people

Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by Advancedman(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18
Kuginzi:

https://dailytrust.com/man-sticks-68-matches-in-his-nose-to-break-guiness-world-record/

Of what important is all this gwr madness for senseless and irrelevant stuff.
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by HOSTCOM(m): 12:47pm On Feb 18
Just 68? People dey here wey fit insert 10boxes full of stick now.
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by seunayantokun(m): 2:04pm On Feb 18
That's good.
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:11pm On Feb 18
It is not to put matches in your nose, light it then we will know you are serious grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by Walkat9t: 2:30pm On Feb 18
I can do it na.... me go put 70 .... I don break record be that
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by Nkl4u: 4:59pm On Feb 18
Rikze:
shocked

Nigerians will challenge him and show him we have names like Nosa here.

So if your name na Nosa, come and show your talent. You have a record to break.
Not all Nosa get big nose oo.
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by occfx: 5:18pm On Feb 18
shamsin6300:
I will show this to my neighbor so that he can give it a try.

It's like your neighbor is imi oho
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by Rikze: 5:25pm On Feb 18
Nkl4u:

Not all Nosa get big nose oo. My own small die grin

shocked

Ok na grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by shamsin6300(m): 10:21pm On Feb 18
occfx:

It's like your neighbor is imi oho
Lols.. meaning what?
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by Teejaney88(m): 10:41pm On Feb 18
I no want d record abeg...
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by occfx: 11:10am On Feb 19
shamsin6300:

Lols.. meaning what?

Big nose
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by shamsin6300(m): 11:17am On Feb 19
occfx:

Big nose
Smile ok ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by deumveritatis: 4:47pm On Feb 19
Kuginzi:

https://dailytrust.com/man-sticks-68-matches-in-his-nose-to-break-guiness-world-record/

I disagree; the record will never be broken until the matches is lit🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland / Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) / 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.