Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Tinubu Caught Sleeping Despite The Severe Hardship Bitting Hard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Caught Sleeping Despite The Severe Hardship Bitting Hard (2732 Views)

“I Can’t Advise Nigerians On Current Severe Hardship” – Bisi Akande, APC Leader / Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign / Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Caught Sleeping Despite The Severe Hardship Bitting Hard by yarimo(m): 11:17pm On Feb 17
Very poor Photoshop grin grin grin
Allardyce:
At the 37th Ordinary Session of the Assembly of the African Union (AU) at the AU headquarters in Addis Ababa, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was caught sleeping instead of making contribution like his counterparts.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Caught Sleeping Despite The Severe Hardship Bitting Hard by MrPOTUS: 11:38pm On Feb 17
Seunpapa65:
No peace for the wicked but na dem sleep pass 🤣🤣

grin grin

Somethings for Nigeria just dey defile natural course.

Na d wicked get peace pass for naija.

Na dem dey fly get, dey ball on a regular.
Re: Tinubu Caught Sleeping Despite The Severe Hardship Bitting Hard by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:18am On Feb 18
Who put laptop for him front na him I wan deck for mouth
Re: Tinubu Caught Sleeping Despite The Severe Hardship Bitting Hard by pafun(m): 3:12am On Feb 18
santopelele:
Tinubu why? Why are you sleeping? You supposed to be awake 24/7

Abi you no see am. He suppose to be awake 24/7 like Obi who is always looking for one thing or the other to attack him with like crazeman .
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Caught Sleeping Despite The Severe Hardship Bitting Hard by Dafresh: 3:39am On Feb 18
PandoraObi:
Peter Girigory Obi posing like this, is meditating or calculating but Buhari or Tinubu is sleeping
So you mean Tinubu is calculating, actually we can see the results of his calculations on the Economy
Re: Tinubu Caught Sleeping Despite The Severe Hardship Bitting Hard by mrdharkchild(m): 4:03am On Feb 18
Men!! The comment section is now a comedy zone
Never have I laughed this hard
Re: Tinubu Caught Sleeping Despite The Severe Hardship Bitting Hard by Wainey: 4:14am On Feb 18
Ogiame:
But you guys said;

“Daddy doesn't sleep till like 4am.”

🤡
Omo body no be firewood.
Anywhere u sleep, na bed.
Especially when you have an office like the presidency, you have little time to rest
Re: Tinubu Caught Sleeping Despite The Severe Hardship Bitting Hard by Wainey: 4:17am On Feb 18
Couldntfigurean:
Lol,one fake pastor from redeemed APC party church said that baba don’t sleep until it’s 4:00 am

Lol
I also don't sleep till 11pm and I get up by 4am.
That doesn't mean I won't sleep during the day when I have the chance.
Allow him to sleep so that him brain go reset, make him for fit comot Nigeria from this economic hell
Re: Tinubu Caught Sleeping Despite The Severe Hardship Bitting Hard by Chicagograduate(m): 4:32am On Feb 18
Hikmah99:
He's a human
Are other members who were also human sleeping?
Re: Tinubu Caught Sleeping Despite The Severe Hardship Bitting Hard by Chicagograduate(m): 4:39am On Feb 18
Wainey:
Omo body no be firewood.
Especially when you have an office like the presidency, you have little time to rest
He cannot be sleeping during lectures.He was there for an important summit.
Re: Tinubu Caught Sleeping Despite The Severe Hardship Bitting Hard by Chicagograduate(m): 4:39am On Feb 18
Wainey:
Omo body no be firewood.
Is he doing kpon kpon?
Re: Tinubu Caught Sleeping Despite The Severe Hardship Bitting Hard by Wainey: 4:43am On Feb 18
Chicagograduate:
He cannot be sleeping during lectures.He was there for an important summit.
Omoh ehn, even students that graduate with 5points CGPA also sleeps in class.

He needs the sleep to reset his brain and save Nigeria from the mess he throw us in.
I don't have a problem with him sleeping.
Re: Tinubu Caught Sleeping Despite The Severe Hardship Bitting Hard by DaTruths: 5:01am On Feb 18
PandoraObi:
Peter Girigory Obi posing like this, is meditating or calculating but Buhari or Tinubu is sleeping

Yeah, because Tinubu has Parkinson
Re: Tinubu Caught Sleeping Despite The Severe Hardship Bitting Hard by Chicagograduate(m): 9:32am On Feb 18
Wainey:
Omoh ehn, even students that graduate with 5points CGPA also sleeps in class.

He needs the sleep to reset his brain and save Nigeria from the mess he throw us in.
I don't have a problem with him sleeping.
No wonder they don't apply what they use tax payers money to embark on an expensive entourage to better the life of the people
Re: Tinubu Caught Sleeping Despite The Severe Hardship Bitting Hard by Topman7: 9:42am On Feb 18
Unlike you JOBLESS YOUTHS, the man is up all night in meetings and phone calls and other activities.

He has EVERY RIGHT to doze off for a couple of minutes if it really gets to him.

Do you think governing Nigeria is a joke?
Re: Tinubu Caught Sleeping Despite The Severe Hardship Bitting Hard by santopelele(m): 3:00pm On Feb 18
pafun:

Abi you no see am. He suppose to be awake 24/7 like Obi who is always looking for one thing or the other to attack him with like crazeman .
grin grin grin
obi is the reason the country is suffering and the same obi is the reason you cant fed for yourself .
Your your brain roonu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The US Versus OPEC / Chief Justice Of Edo State Died On Top Of A Woman / Ndiigbo & Biafrans: Time To Properly Honour Our Dead Heroes In Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.