Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market (32366 Views)

Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market / Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market / OLX Shuts Down Office In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by Originalsly: 2:49am On Feb 18
They're not serious. Fourteen days ultimatum and giving extention? ... why? I'm almost sure the ones left will do nothing and some who left will return. On day 15 the cleanup crew should be scooping up and carting whatever was left. The next time the City gives an ultimatum people will comply.... they will take it serious.
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by Chicagograduate(m): 4:20am On Feb 18
Upon all this cleanup,no agbero is touch even though they constitute nuisance to the state.
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by FamTomx2(m): 4:46am On Feb 18
Raf4:

Now that Anambra, enugu & abia are also demolishing buildings, will you encourage them (igbos) to move to Malabo or Yaounde? Ethnic vuvuzela.

People with low mentality grin
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by FamTomx2(m): 4:57am On Feb 18
Proudlyomonna:

Hahahaha how can You relate grin grin
You are not even a Nigerian,how then can You relate with anything that concerns Igbo cheesy cheesy grin grin

Useless shameless Tribally bigoted deadthing use your own tribe to do your Tribal hate rubbish.

Sebi you been dey form troll,you don jam cruise, anywhere I see you mention that word Igbo I go come for your bororo bandit terrorist infested head. grin as Israel dey come for your terrorist Hamas uncles head.

No seke na im you collect grin grin

@ bolded I don't roll with pigs and faggóts with disabled mentality grin

You have spent 40+ in Lagos for nothing to show and still get yeye mouth to troll UmuAfor that are fighting against injustice.

I don't want to waste my glorious time with shenanigans rather with Ndigbo Ndi ofe na opress, so do me a favor and fvck the hell off. grin😁😀
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by FamTomx2(m): 5:00am On Feb 18
YourKarma:

Na small small, Igbos will com back to the East. I'm even partly happy with the persecution they're experiencing in Lagos. Every other tribe claim to be nationalists but Igbos are the only true nationalist tribe in this shithole and that's the reason these people talk nonsense about u especially when it comes to Lagos. It's only an Igbo man who will spend billions of naira building a mansion in another region.

Last thing wey I go do na to site any building anywhere outside my SE. If need be, I can always rent but to build, Never

Oluwa blessings by folds. . .

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by Realtruth2023: 5:12am On Feb 18
BentizilL0:

Na by force to vote APC, it's either you vote APC or don't vote at all.. That's what your host want...

You can imagine the BS
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by Realtruth2023: 5:16am On Feb 18
LagosFc:
grin why can’t it be Anambala? Or is it forbidden that such should happen over there😂

Try and have some sense this comment of yours is very childish. Lagos is no longer the startup capital Johannesburg is. This is what we have been saying. Lagos was Federal capital for over 70years,Lagos enjoyed infrastructural boom in the oil boom years, comparing Lagos to an Anambra that was created in 1992 is the case of an one eyed man in the land of the blind. Lagos should be rubbing shoulders with Abidjan, Nairobi, Casablanca, Cape Town, Tangier, Alexandria and Kigali. But Lagos no reach these cities at all.
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by AlhajiCSO: 7:33am On Feb 18
LagosFc:
very good, advise your other brothers to do the same, you can go and develop other states too if your cursed land is not in need of development😂
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
LagosFc:
grin we know your ancestors have always coveted Lagos and Sw, so it’s nothing new, your tribe lacks shame and no matter how long you stay in Ragos, you will always remain a visitor grin seems the last election thought you flat heads nothing😂

Rule 2
OkoAmarashy:

Outside Onitsha shoprite, hunger has made mothers advertise their children for sale. You see them market their children like jeans.
Rule 2
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by AlhajiCSO: 7:35am On Feb 18
LagosFc:
tell us the good decisions you ever made in your landlocked deserted region that makes y’all run away from home to a foreign land? You come to other peoples place, and dictate to them how the run there business, what audacity? If you tired of Lagos,return back to your cursed land werey😂
Rule 2
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by ipobarecriminals: 7:51am On Feb 18
grin grin cheesy angry sad shocked grin cheesy
OkoAmarashy:

You are in Shomolu in Lagos, scamming people telling them you help process admission into Unilag and Yabatech. Yet, you want your brothers to return to Igboland?

Why don't you take your own advice and return to the East to be processing admission into ABSU where their DVC was captured like a wild rabbit or UMUDIKE where their VC was beaten like a thief.
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by Tukor1759: 10:35am On Feb 18
free234free:
Nice move . The fake things they sell is annoying
can you purchase original thing?
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by frog12: 11:32am On Feb 18
black man. just filth. anything they touch, always rotten shocked

Chimaceezee:
if Britain and Nigeria Government couldn’t stop Igbo’s from flourishing , lagos Government is too small to stop Igbo’s either
Igbo’s will keep shocking u people
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by Sleekfingers: 11:57am On Feb 18
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by Sleekfingers: 12:01pm On Feb 18
greenermodels:
All these actions would only increase unemployment and poverty in the state because it's where breadwinners are seeking out the livelihood for their families.

So the government should allow illegal structures abi?

Na by force to live in Lagos?

That mandilas, Balogun, plazas on Nnamdi Azikwe, Neko, etc need to be sent packing.
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by Sleekfingers: 12:02pm On Feb 18
JayTripz:
Omoooo

Na that same Mandilaz for CMS abi??

Omo one guy follow me tire the last time I go that market...he just de carry me go stupid shops to buy jeans...I just tire dash am 200 Naira make he leave me alone

Na CMS mandillas dey? This one no even know Lagos Island well
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by Sleekfingers: 12:04pm On Feb 18
KosiGee:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

But he didn’t have you on leash. You chose to follow him.

🤣🤣😅😅😅

The dude na JJD ( Johnny just drop)
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by NastiLord: 12:04pm On Feb 18
BentizilL0:

No Anambra was built by senseless Obi..
Painment grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by Kusu12: 2:16pm On Feb 18
Obirodents and victim mentally are like siamese twins. Third class citizens.
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by uloaku4jokotade: 2:47pm On Feb 18
Nice move . The fake things they sell is annoyingNice move . The fake things they sell is annoying...
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by Proudlyomonna: 2:48pm On Feb 18
FamTomx2:

@ bolded I don't roll with pigs and faggóts with disabled mentality grin

You have spent 40+ in Lagos for nothing to show and still get yeye mouth to troll UmuAfor that are fighting against injustice.

I don't want to waste my glorious time with shenanigans rather with Ndigbo Ndi ofe na opress, so do me a favor and fvck the hell off. grin😁😀

Hahahaha but You can rape Cows right,bloody cursed bandit from futadjalon grin grin grin

Just imagine a slavish weak vessel mwaboy is opening mouth when ndi oga dey talk grin

You have no business with Ndigbo,You are a bandit from futadjalon watin join You join Ndigbo na grin grin grin grin

Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by Raf4: 3:28pm On Feb 18
FamTomx2:

People with low mentality grin
....always cry victimisation
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by Daataane: 5:11pm On Feb 18
Obyangel:
Una still dey claim URBAN city when hunger dey kill Nigerians. This is not what we need, we need empowerment not destroying the little citizens are managing.

URBAN CITY with area boys all over harassing innocent citizen ? As for me , as long as Area boys / Touts are on our roads causing harvoc, Lagos State is not yet ready for mega City .
But one thing about APC which is obvious is deception and properganda.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by eastcoast100: 6:13pm On Feb 18
As if you came from Lagos yourself.Someone from oshogbo claiming lagosian..
This is where you people are good at, always feeling happy whenever any decision that wil hurt igbo business was enacted..
Heartless useless laziness tribe.
Jayhome24:

But Soludo can closed shops in Anambra with same dying dog according to you and it's fine but very wrong in Lagos ba

I had repeatedly said this over and over anyone not please with Lagos decision go back to your state its no by force to stay in Lagos.

Pls Lagos govt after the expiration of the 2 days any shop that fails to move out of the pathway bulldoze them all.

Thanks.
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by Patojargz: 7:08pm On Feb 18
If na Yoruba dey conquer there dem no go try ds shit... Cos dem sef sabi say d poverty go get long season but trust ibos can always survive no matter their evil...
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by Jayhome24: 7:49pm On Feb 18
eastcoast100:

As if you came from Lagos yourself.Someone from oshogbo claiming lagosian..
This is where you people are good at, always feeling happy whenever any decision that wil hurt igbo business was enacted..
Heartless useless laziness tribe.

Here we go again another anuofia bittered confused soul on the loose.

They should quickly find your rope and tie you down before it is too late.

Mr iron man who is not lazy but filled with bitterness and tribal hatred thinking every igbo person should reason like an idiot as they do.

Remove your kiosk out of the pathway or it will be bulldoze right before your eyes. Go home our land needs you than pesting on another region dive nosing and causing public nuissance, go home....okwa ya?
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by free234free: 1:47am On Feb 20
Tukor1759:
can you purchase original thing?
yes I can.
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by Chimaceezee: 11:24am On Feb 21
LagosFc:
na by force make you Dey Lagos? Abi dem bury your placenta for there that you can’t seem to survive without Lagos? Why not go back home and do as you wish,shameless people always crying like a baby!
shut up your mouth , lagos was the capital of my dear country and enjoyed federal presence…everyone is entitled to establish in lagos as a citizen of Nigeria olodo wey mumu…u saw it play during the 2023 election…
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by LagosFc: 11:36am On Feb 21
Chimaceezee:
shut up your mouth , lagos was the capital of my dear country and enjoyed federal presence…everyone is entitled to establish in lagos as a citizen of Nigeria olodo wey mumu…u saw it play during the 2023 election…
keep lying under former capital, was calabar also not a formal capital or kogi? I understand you have nothing worthwhile to be proud about in your cursed land, that’s why you shamelessly love to claim Lagos grin Abi Una no want Biafra again? Shameless flat head claiming another man’s heritage😂
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by Chimaceezee: 8:12pm On Feb 21
LagosFc:
keep lying under former capital, was calabar also not a formal capital or kogi? I understand you have nothing worthwhile to be proud about in your cursed land, that’s why you shamelessly love to claim Lagos grin Abi Una no want Biafra again? Shameless flat head claiming another man’s heritage😂
Give calabar or onitsha seaport and see if your lagos will be useful to South south or south easterners…Go and protest u bigot
Re: Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market by LagosFc: 10:00pm On Feb 21
Chimaceezee:
Give calabar or onitsha seaport and see if your lagos will be useful to South south or south easterners…Go and protest u bigot
grin give? Who gave Lagos sea port? Lagos port has been in existence even before it joined Nigeria, it was just upgraded and mind you calabar and port harcourt have a functioning seaport… pls do well and use them and stop making lame excuses😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customers Sitting On The Floor At Access Bank In Yola (photos) / Biggest Mess Created In 2023 Was Naira Devaluation From N460 To N1,400-Dangote / Meet The Top Nigerian Instagram Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.