Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Japa Or No Japa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa Or No Japa (1017 Views)

Japa Or Stay In Nigeria / If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japa Or No Japa by Tohsynetita1: 3:33am On Feb 18
It depends on whatever we are exposed to that will say if we will like japa or not.
A bro called me from USA yesterday and was telling me I need to leave that shithole country.
But also, I have someone here telling me not to jappa because of the booming castor plantation.
Re: Japa Or No Japa by Maria96: 3:55am On Feb 18
Tohsynetita1:
It depends on whatever we are exposed to that will say if we will like japa or not.
A bro called me from USA yesterday and was telling me I need to leave that shithole country.
But also, I have someone here telling me not to jappa because of the booming castor plantation.
we don’t care.
Re: Japa Or No Japa by osmosis101(m): 4:41am On Feb 18
No mata wat JAPA first

2 Likes

Re: Japa Or No Japa by advanceDNA: 4:51am On Feb 18
Tohsynetita1:

Plant the castor oil ...... Then japa grin grin grin grin
Re: Japa Or No Japa by bull67: 6:27pm On Feb 18
Tohsynetita1:
I'm coming home to invest in this castor business. But I want to know if their is profits in processing into oil to just planting it and sell after harvest.
Re: Japa Or No Japa by Tohsynetita1: 6:31pm On Feb 18
bull67:
I'm coming home to invest in this castor business. But I want to know if their is profits in processing into oil to just planting it and sell after harvest.
profit dey both
Re: Japa Or No Japa by bull67: 12:06am On Feb 21
Tohsynetita1:
profit dey both
hmmmm. Where do I get the seeds for planting and which state is goo to invest?
Re: Japa Or No Japa by Tohsynetita1: 3:17am On Feb 21
bull67:
hmmmm. Where do I get the seeds for planting and which state is goo to invest?
I can get you seeds, try Southwest because of rainfall.
Re: Japa Or No Japa by pansophist(m): 12:25pm On Feb 21
Japa to me is basically securing options, it doesn't mean a permanent stay.

A foreign passport to me is a tool to make life better, same way your university certificate is a tool. You were not in school forever, but just few years, then you'll hopefully, be set for life.

So go out there, see the world, create options for yourself, then come back and live in Nigeria if you want. That's what your politicians and celebs are doing.

And for the anti-japarians, your money and big boy is only useful in naija. If you earn 2M monthly, it's less than 1k euros. That's chicken change. You can't buy flight with it and your family for holidays. You need options in life. Japa is an option.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Japa Or No Japa by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:37pm On Feb 21
pansophist:

A foreign passport to me is a tool to make life better, same way your university certificate is a tool. You were not in school forever, but just few years, then you'll hopefully, be set for life.

So go out there, see the world, create options for yourself, then come back and live in Nigeria if you want. That's what your politicians and celebs are doing.

And for the anti-japarians, your money and big boy is only useful in naija. If you earn 2M monthly, it's less than 1k euros. That's chicken change. You can't buy flight with it and your family for holidays. You need options in life. Japa is an option.

Bros e shock me o. 2 million naira is now 1000 usd. God shocked shocked
Re: Japa Or No Japa by pansophist(m): 12:40pm On Feb 21
tensazangetsu20:

When weak men rule society, so called simps, this is the result. Dysfunction.

If you think strong men are too strict, just wait and see the misery weak men will bring.

6 Likes

Re: Japa Or No Japa by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21
pansophist:

When weak men rule society, so called simps, this is the result. Dysfunction.

If you think strong men are too strict, just wait and see the misery weak men will bring.

People's wealth have been completely wiped out within 6 months. I don't see how Nigeria survives this administration o
Re: Japa Or No Japa by lastkingsman: 2:47pm On Feb 21
tensazangetsu20:

Taarh! grin

No be you dey predict USD - NGN @5000/$ by the time Bulaba is done with us? grin

Wetin dey shock you again?
Re: Japa Or No Japa by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21
lastkingsman:

Taarh! grin

No be you dey predict USD - NGN @5000/$ by the time Bulaba is done with us? grin

Wetin dey shock you again?

Omho e fear me as e come to pass
Re: Japa Or No Japa by SIXFEETUNDER: 5:48pm On Feb 21
Japa and don't look back even it's Iraq or NK

Japa there asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa Or No Japa by pansophist(m): 8:08pm On Feb 21
tensazangetsu20:

People's wealth have been completely wiped out within 6 months. I don't see how Nigeria survives this administration o

I've been saying it here since at least two years ago that people should save in USD. Especially if you have have plans to relate with the world (eg importation, japa, etc).

Nigeria of today will not get better. This is a statement of fact. Unless strong men take power and change the course of history.

But strong men in Nigeria are hungry men. Just corner one, dash am a million USD, then he go spill secrets, abandon am and join the political elite to continue the destruction.

6 Likes

Re: Japa Or No Japa by CanadianPR: 2:13am On Feb 25
pansophist:

You have said it well @pansophist

Japa is an option and a good one at that.
Life is not meant to be lived being limited.
Re: Japa Or No Japa by Onekilo: 1:28pm On Feb 25
Japan bros cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Hawkers In Ogun State / Student Visas And Fradulent Visa Agents / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.