Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,457 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? (285 Views)

Will Bad People Burn In Hell? / Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? by Daejumong(m): 4:36am On Feb 18
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14: 6

I am a Christian and there was a time I thought all non Christians are headed to hell but I don’t subscribe to such anymore. Why ?
1) People that lived before Jesus came and didn’t have the chance to see him, are they all going to hell?
2) Jesus said Abraham is in heaven but he never knew Christ
3) Many people in Africa like our forefathers never had the chance to hear about Jesus for centuries after his death . Are they all going to hell?
4) The Jews who up till now don’t believe in Jesus but believe in Moses and Abraham who are presumably in heaven, are they are all going to hell?
5) Muslims who all believe in God and acknowledged Jesus as a special prophet , are they all going to hell?
6) Hindus, Buddhist and other religions who believe in a sovereign God and worship him in their own way, are they all going to hell?
7) Moses, David, Jacob , Elisha and Elijah who never met Jesus are they going to heaven or hell
cool Solomon with his thousand women who never saw Jesus also going to heaven or hell?
I think if we look at all critically, God is sovereign, loving and impartial. He created every human with no one more special or more privileged than another.
I think biblical accounts are documentations of Gods relationship with Israel and should not be seen to supersede Gods interactions with other people and countries.
Accounts in the Quran are documentations of Gods interactions with prophet Mohammed and the arabs.
Accounts by the yorubas also documents Gods interactions with the people .
So also other races and tribes have their accounts of Gods relationship including creation and salvation.
All in all, I think we all need to understand that God is one and created all and loves all equally. He speaks
to different people through different means and people. Let us learn to love and respect everybody for what they believe and practise as long as it places humanity first.
God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? by osmosis101(m): 4:40am On Feb 18
Only GOD knows
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? by Jnas: 6:18am On Feb 18
Jesus Himself said so with is mouth. No the bible.

And He didn't had any particular religion in mind when he made he utterance.
Then again, you remember that most religion was not even formed when that was written
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? by Emmanuel30a: 6:53am On Feb 18
Questions you would asks and have answers to when you die... Shouldn't you asks such questions? Definitely! You shouldn't ask such questions...
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? by Mayntheemaynn: 7:30am On Feb 18
Jnas:
Jesus Himself said so with is mouth. No the bible.

And He didn't had any particular religion in mind when he made he utterance.
Then again, you remember that most religion was not even formed when that was written
So what was Jesus doing in the synagogue?
Which religious people uses the building?

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? by Coder2Client(m): 7:32am On Feb 18
I don't know for other non Christians but for muslims they are all going to hell according to the quran. So, yeah.
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36am On Feb 18
Without Jesus no man can see everlasting life!

Of course all the dead must believe in Jesus first before they can gain access to everlasting life. From Abel to John the baptist must start to practice what Jesus taught before they can be granted Visa to everlasting life.

First of all it's Christians that will be resurrected that's what Jesus meant when he said "the first will be the last" {Matthew 20:16} no matter who you are as a descendant of Adam all what God promised you is the same with others: EVERLASTING LIFE.
So Christians of the last generation will be raised to life first then the generation before them then the one before. As for unbelievers who don't know anything about Jesus but lived by conscience they will be resurrected not as righteous but unrighteous since they never knew the righteousness of God.
While resurrection is ongoing true Christians will begin to teach resurrected unbelievers the commandments of Christ by so doing people like Abel, Noah, Enoch, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, David, Elijah and many more will realize that those preaching to them are talking about the promised Christ which most of them were INSPIRED to write about during their lifetime.
For instance a prophet named "Daniel" asked God what he was writing because he doesn't understand but God told him "go your way Daniel, you will sleep (die) like all the others but when the time comes to restructure everything you will be called back to life for your own reward" Daniel 12:13
The same will happen to all other ancient servants of God {Job 14:13-15} but as for whoever is resurrected during that time yet chooses not to listen and act on what the Christians are preaching and teaching such a person will be allowed to live as a youth for just 100 years then angels will kill him because by that time sickness oldage and death has been removed! Isaiah 65:20

If you have further questions feel free to ask but know that without Jesus nobody can gain everlasting life! smiley
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? by AntiChristian: 8:01am On Feb 18
Coder2Client:
I don't know for other non Christians but for muslims they are all going to hell according to the quran. So, yeah.

They have brought lies again!
Some people are born to lie against Muslims!
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? by AntiChristian: 8:03am On Feb 18
Jesus, Moses, John the Baptist and all others have no power to even save themselves!

There's only one God worthy of worship and that's Allah!

That's why Jesus said he's going to his God!

He get God!

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? by Coder2Client(m): 8:42am On Feb 18
AntiChristian:

They have brought lies again!
Some people are born to lie against Muslims!

Maryam 71 - 72

And there is none of you except he will come to it.1 This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.

Then We will save those who feared Allāh and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees.

The tasfir below struggled to shalaye

And there is none among you who is not to arrive at it." - 19:71.

This means that everybody - be he a believer or an infidel - will go across Hell. However, this does not mean that they would go to stay in it; they would only go across it. But even if the word means "entry", then the pious believers on entry into Hell will feel no discomfort because its fires will cool down and will do no harm to them. Sayyidna Abu Sumayya ؓ has related that The Holy Prophet ﷺ once said that:

"Everybody whether he is a pious man or a sinner will initially enter Hell, but for the pious believers the fire will cool down just as the fire of Namrud cooled down when Sayyidna Ibrahim (علیہ السلام) was cast into it. Thereafter, the believers will be taken to Paradise."

This view is confirmed by the next sentence ثُمَّ نُنَجِّي الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوا which mens then We will save those who feared Allah - 19:72. A similar view has also been expressed by Sayyidna Ibn ` Abbas ؓ ، thus even if the word وُرُود occurring in the Qur'an is taken to mean دُخُول (entry), then the word دُخُول will be interpreted as synonymous with the word عُبُور (going across). Thus there is no contradiction in the meaning of the word.
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? by AntiChristian: 9:02am On Feb 18
Coder2Client:

Maryam 71 - 72

But even if the word means....

Use your brain before telling lies na!
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? by Expanse2020(m): 9:06am On Feb 18
Coder2Client:

Maryam 71 - 72

English no be ur mate bro..
Simple English you can digest
You didn't see Across ..primary school cert want mess with English he forget that English language is his father
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? by Kingrshd3: 9:07am On Feb 18
As long as the Muslim called Jesus Isa then that's automatically going to help for Muslims are sure
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? by Coder2Client(m): 9:08am On Feb 18
AntiChristian:

But even if the word means....

Use your brain before telling lies na!
The guy initially used his own translation but eventually used the real translation of Arabic to English and used it through out the tasfir and call that a lie?

Alfa Muideen, irọ́ ló máa bá ayé yín jẹ.

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? by Coder2Client(m): 9:11am On Feb 18
Expanse2020:

English no be ur mate bro..
Simple English you can digest
You didn't see Across ..primary school cert want mess with English he forget that English language is his father

That's not the real translation of the Arabic word. Verse 2 further tells you that wrongdoer will be left in it. How can you be left within what you are passing across?

The tasfir confirmed that all muslims will go to hell

In fact, read the two words Entry and Across in Arabic for yourself.

Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? by Expanse2020(m): 9:26am On Feb 18
Coder2Client:

That's not the real translation of the Arabic word. Verse 2 further tells you that wrongdoer will be left in it. How can you be left within what you are passing across?

The tasfir confirmed that all muslims will go to hell

In fact, read the two words Entry and Across in Arabic for yourself.
then where is the word Entry or Across in the verse you showed here undecided
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? by Coder2Client(m): 9:42am On Feb 18
Expanse2020:
then where is the word Entry or Across in the verse you showed here undecided

When you are confronted with the truth you will be rambling.

In the verse come to it is used which means enter it. You can further read the tasfir Alfa Expense, read.

The tasfir used going across as his own translation but later used the real translation entry which he explained in the latter part of the tasfir.
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? by Expanse2020(m): 11:40am On Feb 18
Coder2Client:

When you are confronted with the truth you will be rambling.

In the verse come to it is used which means enter it. You can further read the tasfir Alfa Expense, read.

The tasfir used going across as his own translation but later used the real translation entry which he explained in the latter part of the tasfir.
But you didn't show me the where all the across, goin across and entry is used...come to it😂😂🤣🤣
Big shame on you
Go see down jare
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? by MightySparrow: 12:04pm On Feb 18
Daejumong:
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14: 6

I am a Christian and there was a time I thought all non Christians are headed to hell but I don’t subscribe to such anymore. Why ?
1) People that lived before Jesus came and didn’t have the chance to see him, are they all going to hell?
3) Many people in Africa like our forefathers never had the chance to hear about Jesus for centuries after his death . Are they all going to hell?
4) The Jews who up till now don’t believe in Jesus but believe in Moses and Abraham who are presumably in heaven, are they are all going to hell?
5) Muslims who all believe in God and acknowledged Jesus as a special prophet , are they all going to hell?
6) Hindus, Buddhist and other religions who believe in a sovereign God and worship him in their own way, are they all going to hell?
7) Moses, David, Jacob , Elisha and Elijah who never met Jesus are they going to heaven or hell
cool Solomon with his thousand women who never saw Jesus also going to heaven or hell?
I think if we look at all critically, God is sovereign, loving and impartial. He created every human with no one more special or more privileged than another.
I think biblical accounts are documentations of Gods relationship with Israel and should not be seen to supersede Gods interactions with other people and countries.
Accounts in the Quran are documentations of Gods interactions with prophet Mohammed and the arabs.
So also other races and tribes have their accounts of Gods relationship including creation and salvation.
All in all, I think we all need to understand that God is one and created all and loves all equally. He speaks
to different people through different means and people. Let us learn to love and respect everybody for what they believe and practise as long as it places humanity first.
God bless us all.

I doubt if you are ever a Christian.
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? by Robchuks77(m): 5:52pm On Feb 18
Religion is pure scam...

The main problem of the world, is religion and politics.
Check 90% of world wars and crisis...
Religion and politics, seems to be the bane of any of them..

Quote me wrong with facts
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way Does It Means All Non Christians Will Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 4:15pm On Feb 20
Daejumong:

God bless us all.
These conclusions of yours are not based on Scripture but on ideas culled from those equally ignorant of what is in fact written in Scripture. undecided

Non-Christians do not end up in Hell(Eternal Damnation) which is itself located inside of the Kingdom of God for two major reasons.

1. Jesus Christ made clear in His Gospel that only those who are born-again can enter into the Kingdom of God either through the Broad Gate(to destruction aka Hell) or the Narrow Gate(to True Life aka Heaven). undecided

2. Jesus Christ is the only path to Eternal Life(an afterlife) for all mankind. Anyone who doesn't have eternal life of God simply perishes(ceases to exist) in the grave. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's New Ministers Will Not Give Nigerians The Promised "Change." / Today. / Spiritual Digest For The Day 15th Of November 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.