Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

When People Die - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When People Die (236 Views)

How Do U Cope Fasting When People Are Eating Around U? / What to do when People show you Short Pieces of the Holy Bible / What Happens When People Die? (find Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When People Die by HugeElephant(f): 8:19am On Feb 18
So yesterday I went to a village and when I got there I discovered that the place was in the mourning mode. I saw a group of people seated and they were so sad so I continued walking.

I saw the trees waving carelessly in the morning breeze. , I saw the goats and the pigs just there walking unbothered about anything that has happened. As I walked further, I saw another set of people who were sober and I noticed that they were mourning. some were wiping tears off their face.
Then latter I heard that a woman had died.

Now my question is this, "when people die, where do they really go". Where do they go? nobody knows.

When people die, Nobody knows where they go
Re: When People Die by Expanse2020(m): 8:50am On Feb 18
HugeElephant:
So yesterday I went to a village and when I got there I discovered that the place was in the mourning mode. I saw a group of people seated and they were so sad so I continued walking.

I saw the trees waving carelessly in the morning breeze. , I saw the goats and the pigs just there walking unbothered about anything that has happened. As I walked further, I saw another set of people who were sober and I noticed that they were mourning. some were wiping tears off their face.

Now my question is this, "when people die, where do they really go". Where do they go? nobody knows.

Check bible for th3 answer
Re: When People Die by HugeElephant(f): 10:45am On Feb 18
Expanse2020:

Check bible for th3 answer
the Bible can not have an answer, that explains why even Christ was shit scared of death
Re: When People Die by Expanse2020(m): 11:21am On Feb 18
HugeElephant:
the Bible can not have an answer, that explains why even Christ was shit scared of death
😱😱😱it's a lie how can a big man scared
Re: When People Die by HugeElephant(f): 8:19pm On Feb 18
Expanse2020:
😱😱😱it's a lie how can a big man scared

If big man reach where fear dey e go FEAR
Re: When People Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:21pm On Feb 18
When people die they return to dust nowhere to be found again! Genesis 3:19; Ecclesiastes 5:10
Re: When People Die by Maynthemayn: 8:39pm On Feb 18
HugeElephant:

Didn't you see the body of the person that died?
Where did the body go?
Re: When People Die by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Feb 20
HugeElephant:
â–  Now my question is this, "when people die, where do they really go". Where do they go? nobody knows.

When a person dies, he does not go anywhere. Rather, his consciousness now dead --- or sleeping in the grave is the person had been born-again in this life --- remains in the body and decays with it. undecided
Re: When People Die by HugeElephant(f): 2:31am On Feb 21
Kobojunkie:
--- or sleeping in the grave is the person had been born-again in this life --- remains in the body and decays with it. undecided

I don't understand this part
Re: When People Die by Kobojunkie: 2:34am On Feb 21
HugeElephant:
i don't understand this part
According to Jesus Christ, it is only through Him that one is able to obtain Eternal life aka an afterlife in this life and this only through being born of spirit that is being born-again. Those who have eternal life aka are born-again sleep in their graves. undecided
Re: When People Die by Kobojunkie: 2:36am On Feb 21
HugeElephant:
i don't understand this part
According to Jesus Christ, it is only through Him that one is able to obtain Eternal life aka an afterlife in this life and this only through being born of spirit that is being born-again. Those who have eternal life aka are born-again sleep in their graves. undecided

All those who are never born-again simply decay in their graves -cease to exist. undecided
Re: When People Die by HugeElephant(f): 2:37am On Feb 21
Kobojunkie:
You once told me you don't believe in the Bible or whatever it teaches.

All that aside, I don't believe in what any book says about after death.
Re: When People Die by Kobojunkie: 2:40am On Feb 21
HugeElephant:
∆ You once told me you don't believe in the Bible or whatever it teaches.
∆ All that aside, I don't believe in what any book says about after death. No one knows what happens after death
1. Kindly find exactly what it was I said to you then and repost it so we compare it to what you know claim of what I said. undecided

2. Good for you then. What I posted is what my God says of what happens when death comes to men. I believe in my God alone. undecided
Re: When People Die by Zaheertyler(m): 2:56am On Feb 21
Just don't die with regrets
So live a good and worthy life
worry about how you live this one
When you die let your creator decide that for you

1 Like

Re: When People Die by Emmanuel30a: 5:57pm On Feb 22
HugeElephant:

Who no know no go know, if you wan see make you no complain...

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Ministry Of Deliverance By Bishop Oyedepo / Free Copies Of Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal / The Best Season’s Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.