Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub (3365 Views)

NLC Vs Labour Party Update: NLC HQ Orders Picketing Of Labour Party Offices / BREAKING: This Is What Labour Party Tech Team Unveiled Today- Laugh At Jagaban / Kaduna: APC Massive Rally Vs Labour Party Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by madridguy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18
Fake as in? The senator posted it himself.

ezegold4we:
The picture from anambra is fake

1 Like

Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by Shortcut2life: 1:53pm On Feb 18
pquaver:

Nigeria is bigger than all of us.. We all want the best, but those who want its destruction because of a utopia imaginary country where the feel a great country comes by answering Biafra without working for it, will not be allowed to destroy this our fatherland because of their delusion..

That’s sense of belonging and responsibility they’re willing to embark and I don’t expect a dimwit like you to understand what it stands for sad.. Yoruba are delusional and you lots are wired differently to be cray cray 😜.
Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by Asswipemod: 2:27pm On Feb 18
seunmsg:

All the notable fintechs and tech hubs that have attracted foreign investment and provided thousands of jobs in Nigeria are from Lagos. Not even one is from Anambra state. Almost all the leading techpreneurs in Nigeria are from SW. So, what’s your point about WAEC, NECO and JAMB?

We are talking actual reality and not kids who scored highest in exams conducted at miracle centers.

GBAUNNNNNN!!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by press9jatv: 2:33pm On Feb 18
You never show the inside of Anambra State owned
Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by Asswipemod: 2:34pm On Feb 18
seunmsg:
Two Senators decided to attract tech hubs to their respective constituencies. APC’s Tokunbo Abiru from Lagos and Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye from Anambra. Both announced the completion of their tech hubs on Twitter.

Nigerians, over to you to judge who delivered and who under delivered between the two senators.

Picture 1 is Tokunbo Abiru’s project while picture 2 is Tony Nwoye’s project.

https:///onsogbu/status/1759104681278673000?s=46

https:///senatornwoye/status/1758771536687702268?s=46

nlfpmod Mynd44

See the difference!!! 😳😳😳😳. It's so clear. Kadoso Mutairu! Wedon!! Hoebeedients will never see this and make appropriate comments. Chai!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by Asswipemod: 2:37pm On Feb 18
lonecatt:
With all the tech hubs and all the builders of lagos which people are crying ebi npa wa and which people are being flogged for bread.
Abi the tech hub no dey put food for table ni

You ought to cover your head in shame. Is this what your leaders are doing? You people are finished. If Yorubas can pull this off despite being hungry, only God knows what they will do if they have regional or territorial autonomy. You wey no hungry, see tech hubs for your region.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by Raf4: 2:37pm On Feb 18
lonecatt:
With all the tech hubs and all the builders of lagos which people are crying ebi npa wa and which people are being flogged for bread.

And which people are being sold in the black markets in order to afford some wraps of akpu and okpa?
Please, check on your younger siblings in your village if they're still available.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by Asswipemod: 2:40pm On Feb 18
Ofunaofu:

The pictures don't speak for themselves without the necessary and accompanied cost analysis, the contractor, and who awarded the contract. 

What is speaking here is your mischief. 

But you're not visually impaired naah! This is not rocket science or some complex textbook theory. Open your eyes naah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by Raf4: 2:49pm On Feb 18
lonecatt:
since it can't feed you continue playing there

So, you would have preferred a loaf of bread to a tech hub? 🤔

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by Ofunaofu: 2:59pm On Feb 18
Asswipemod:

But you're not visually impaired naah! This is not rocket science or some complex textbook theory. Open your eyes naah.

I should open my eyes to the mischief being displayed by the Op
Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by Asswipemod: 3:02pm On Feb 18
Ofunaofu:

I should open my eyes to the mischief being displayed by the Op

What mischief, please? Are you guys proud of what your senator has done? This info is real o. There's no mischief here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by Ofunaofu: 3:17pm On Feb 18
Asswipemod:

What mischief, please? Are you guys proud of what your senator has done? This info is real o. There's no mischief here.

I simply told him to make available the cost analysis of the two projects, the contract details, etc., so as to enable us to make informed decisions.

You don't just post two pictures, and because the beautiful one was constructed by an APC senator, you then want us to make a blind comparison. It's not done that way.

Would he have posted this picture if the beautiful one was constructed by a Labour Party senator? 

Besides, Adetokumbo Abiru has been in the Senate since 2020, while the senator he is being compared with just joined the Senate in June 2023.
Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by seunmsg(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18
press9jatv:
You never show the inside of Anambra State owned

Absolutely nothing inside.

1 Like

Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by Ngozi123(f): 3:25pm On Feb 18
seunmsg:

They said we don’t know how to elect good candidates in South west. They said they are the only ones that know how to elect good candidates. They even came to Lagos and said they want to teach us how to elect good candidates. Now, this is what they hype as good candidate.

In the next 10 years they will tell us how Tony Nwoye was the best senator to ever appear in the senate chamber and how he increased HDI with the above tech hub. They will even tell us how it was Lord Luggard that started the tech innovation lab in Lagos and how Tokunbo Abiru did absolutely nothing while he was in the senate.

This is thread is for history purpose as the internet never forgets.

At the end of the day, you supported/still support a man who will bring about Nigeria's destruction.

Something that neither MASSOB nor IPOB could do... Tinubu is indeed a great man cheesy.
Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by Ngozi123(f): 3:37pm On Feb 18
RepoMan007:
I see balance in the Anambra own. Not fancy but participant likely won't be hungry and be crying or start looting the systems(mouse, keyboard, ram, and HDD).

The Lagos own is typical Lagos stuff. Picturesque. Flashy. Costly, and very likely Ineffective(I pray I am wrong about the last).

It all depends on how it's utilised and maintained. Just like with Nigerian hotels. They spend a lot of money on fancy materials, which end up deteriorating because the owners cannot afford to maintain them. I'd rather they build something simple, sustainable and working. Something that would benefit our children and children's children.
Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by seunmsg(m): 3:38pm On Feb 18
Ngozi123:

At the end of the day, you supported/still support a man who will bring about Nigeria's destruction.

Something that neither MASSOB nor IPOB could do... Tinubu is indeed a great man cheesy.

Tinubu will not bring about Nigeria’s destruction. He’s simply correcting the mistakes of the past. When he’s done, we all shall see the benefits of his policies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by pquaver(m): 3:42pm On Feb 18
Shortcut2life:

That’s sense of belonging and responsibility they’re willing to embark and I don’t expect a dimwit like you to understand what it stands for sad.. Yoruba are delusional and you lots are wired differently to be cray cray 😜.

Delusional is what obi and obidients are? It only takes Schizophrenia to see a criminal who couldn't handle a state like Anambra to be a messiah.. Like i said the sense of belonging and responsibility of obidients is a false sense created by Psychosis... @ the bolded that is not my concern, i am sure the Yoruba people on nairaland can take you on that, Not all Igbos are delusional... Like i said i am the last igboman obi and his thieving gang can deceive.. If u dont like it hang urself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by Ngozi123(f): 3:50pm On Feb 18
seunmsg:

Tinubu will not bring about Nigeria’s destruction. He’s simply correcting the mistakes of the past. When he’s done, we all shall see the benefits of his policies.

He's already causing Nigeria's destruction. £1 is over N2000. When has that ever happened before?

As someone who does not believe in 'One Nigeria', he really is a godsend.
Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by blowjohn(m): 3:53pm On Feb 18
lonecatt:

Agreed.
But u went off topic.

Which is better?

Both of the senators cud have used the funds to do other forms of empowerment.

So stay true to the topic.

U cud av criticized using other premises like availability of funds ; but even that can be countered in the sense that the other structure that looks like a poultry house cud still have been built in a very attractive way despite its size.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by press9jatv: 4:03pm On Feb 18
seunmsg:

Absolutely nothing inside.
haaa

1 Like

Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by Max24: 4:14pm On Feb 18
BrodaBenad:

You can say that in the comfort of your dilapidated rusticated brownroof home in Beere Ibadan

You can't say that anywhere around East

He did alot of works many completed by obiano even if we tell you wouldn't believe

The fact that APGA is being voted till tomorrow is because of Obis legacies and trust of our people he won

We know you people very well

Tinubu was disaster even as governor

Lagosians knew better they proved it by not voting him

Imagine losing the state you supposedly transformed

He has proven how competent he is sophisticated failures

Some of Tinubus ideas that is now being delivered by Sanwo Olu - Blue rail line, red rail line, Lekki Seaport, Dangote refinery etc. These are not minor road projects but gigantic ones ooo. Aside conventional projects like schools, roads, hospitals. See why I voted for Tinubu, he is visionary. All the ideas he conceptualize as gov are now being delivered month by month. That's quality leadership.

1 Like

Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by abdeefggh: 4:14pm On Feb 18
kettykin:
It is still products from Anambra tech Hub that will not only dominate the scene in WAEC, UME ,NECO but will employ Lagos tech Hub graduates

People who dominate tech today in Africa are from SW.

Scoring high score in jamb means absolutely nothing especially where forging and miracle center is the order of the day like anambra state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by commoditiesnig: 4:25pm On Feb 18
Exousiang01:

It's a tech hub not a farm
How do you people shut down your brain just hate.
Lol

1 Like

Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by Golan007: 7:09pm On Feb 18
Ofunaofu:

The pictures don't speak for themselves without the necessary and accompanied cost analysis, the contractor, and who awarded the contract. 

What is speaking here is your mischief. 

You mean like the difference between Munich and Onitsha?

1 Like

Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by adedayoa2(f): 7:18pm On Feb 18
ezegold4we:
The picture from anambra is fake
it's not, the senator posted it on X app himself.

1 Like

Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by Robchuks77(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18
Ozommadu:

Tinupoo was also mentioned in the pandora paper

A Chicago bound cocaine pusher is what you pride as best brain from your region.

You see how he has transformed Nigeria now?

Just like gbajamiala cornered a hospital project meant for SE to Lagos and named it after himself.

I saw you gloating on that thread
Can u read and stop being delusional?..
Every time pandora... Where una dey keep una sense

Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by Ozommadu: 8:45pm On Feb 18
Robchuks77:

Can u read and stop being delusional?..
Every time pandora... Where una dey keep una sense

You quoted the wrong pesin bros🧐
Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by Robchuks77(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18
Ozommadu:

You quoted the wrong pesin bros🧐
My bro no vex.... This men sabi provoke person... No vex abeg

1 Like

Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by BrodaBenad: 9:42pm On Feb 18
Max24:

Some of Tinubus ideas that is now being delivered by Sanwo Olu - Blue rail line, red rail line, Lekki Seaport, Dangote refinery etc. These are not minor road projects but gigantic ones ooo. Aside conventional projects like schools, roads, hospitals. See why I voted for Tinubu, he is visionary. All the ideas he conceptualize as gov are now being delivered month by month. That's quality leadership.
cheesy
Hahaha
Chai grin

Oh Lord! People dey Nigeria o grin grin
Re: APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub by Exousiang01: 6:51am On Feb 19
lonecatt:
since it can't feed you continue playing there
Are the higher institutions and hospitals in your state feeding the populace?
You people just say anything to justify your hate, you don't mind how dumb it's is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vision 20:2020 Not Realisable -United Nations / Who Is The Most Handsome And The Ugliest Governor In Nigeria? / I Watch Nigeria's Debt Profile Like A Hawk - Okonjo Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.