Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community (24088 Views)

Ikoyi Magistrate Court Sentences Environmental Offenders To Community Service. / Tanko Rossi Sabo Donates Cash To Community, Pays School Fees For Students / PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Lays Foundation For UNILAG Innovation Hub Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by Acidosis(m): 3:43pm On Feb 18
grin grin

What is this?

2 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by Judolisco(m): 3:43pm On Feb 18
kettykin:
This is to a village community, show me the one in your village community. Don't go about post what was built by Lagos governor, this is an individual csr
lol... U Don see wetin senators dey facilitate for lagos? Even local government chairmen? No start oh... Na u go run oh

3 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by tctrills: 3:44pm On Feb 18
BOSSkesh:

Look at them haters of progress
No hate here but this is rubbish na. It's not even up to a cyber cafe. Haba, let's learn to say the truth

4 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by Judolisco(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18
omoiyalayi:
I would have loved to see what the inside is equipped with before commenting
according to him, it has not been equipped grin

2 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by Nukilia: 3:45pm On Feb 18
madridguy:
This one na poultry hub cheesy
grin Chai you get bad mouth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by inoki247: 3:46pm On Feb 18
Lol even some Secondary Schl in Lagos Computer room from 2006 has more better and equipped structure than this....

This people can du better even this can't stand behind some Cafe of early 2005....

No Solar panel or Windmill and Generating set outside the building to even start from dere that he mean Business..

1 Like

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by blowjohn(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18
BOSSkesh:

Is this what u call progress or ur being blinded by tribalism?

If someone did this even in my village in this century or age I'll just regard him or her as wicked and pretentious

4 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by blowjohn(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18
inoki247:
Lol even some Secondary Schl in Lagos Computer room from 2006 has more better and equipped structure than this....

This people can du better even this can't stand behind some Cafe of early 2005....

Ur talking 2006.

My classroom in 1995 is better than this no cap.

And na for Ibadan wey I grow up o. Ibadan then wasn't so developed sef

4 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by onuman: 3:49pm On Feb 18
abdeefggh:
The Senator representing Anambra North Local Government, Senator Tony Nwoye has handed over a Tech Innovation and Computer Hub Building to Aguleri Community in Anambra East Local Government Area of the state.
His tweet on X ;

Source :SenatorNywoye on X
Chai. Why did I click to read this?
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by Larryndelaw: 3:49pm On Feb 18
Unbelievable. TECH HUB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by crackhouse(m): 3:50pm On Feb 18
Lol. This is laughable.. Tech Hub indeed.. what an eyesore

1 Like

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by onuman: 3:51pm On Feb 18
madridguy:
This one na poultry hub cheesy
A young man for that matter. Who give this one doctorate degree title? Another Rochas Okorocha in the making?

2 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by zeenaman: 3:52pm On Feb 18
abysirius:
Mumu.. FG gave the senators fund for this peroject and that is what your Elupee has built. Shior!
Allow him to continue defending nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by inoki247: 3:53pm On Feb 18
blowjohn:

Ur talking 2006.

My classroom in 1995 is better than this no cap.

And na for Ibadan wey I grow up o. Ibadan then wasn't so developed sef

Lol at least if we can't see the inside what happens to the outside no sign of anything that makes it look like a tech hub where are the alternatives Source of Power for the hub like Solar, Windmill and Generating set or na NEPA dem go dey use....

And if you talk now they will say you're a tribalist you want good govt for others but u don't want good Govt for urself....

Even some ordinary Viewing Center looks more creative than this...

3 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by madridguy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 18
What is badbelle about this.

Southwestidiot:
look at them tinubu boys. Bad belle go kill all of una including seun

2 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by kettykin: 3:54pm On Feb 18
Difrent:

When did he say that?

If this is a constituency project then the man should be arrested for fraud and imbecility

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by na2016: 3:55pm On Feb 18
kettykin:
This is to a village community, show me the one in your village community. Don't go about post what was built by Lagos governor, this is an individual csr

Calm down. This is not an Innovation centre. Hold Tony Nwoye accountable for this shit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by OkoAmarashy: 3:55pm On Feb 18
Bliztzer:

No mind them, hypocrisy dey run in there DNA. Lp matter dem don become suddenly active. Them members of the mumu party wey sink Nigeria economically as at now

LP is worse than APC.
Look at what an APC senator built
See what an LP senator built.

Shameless supporters of failure and madness. Is that now how that one in Abia used 2 Hilux to steal almost 2 billion.

4 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by porthouse7(f): 3:56pm On Feb 18
BOSSkesh:

how can you call this progress? Drop ur emotions bro, this is not more than public toilet in lagos

1 Like

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by porthouse7(f): 3:57pm On Feb 18
kettykin:
stop supporting mediocrity, this is rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by AlhajiCSO: 3:57pm On Feb 18
OkoAmarashy:

See what a Tinubu boy built. See what Tony Nwoye built for your children.

No wonder you are hopeless ad run to Lagos

Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by kettykin: 3:57pm On Feb 18
na2016:

Calm down. This is not an Innovation centre. Hold Tony Nwoye accountable for this shit
I thought it was a csr and nor a constituency project
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by saintrow1: 3:57pm On Feb 18
Majesty2:
Tech hub abi where dem dey rear pigs

Looooooooool

1 Like

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by Bfly: 3:57pm On Feb 18
No sign of tech, no aesthetic.
The structure is an eyesore

2 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by Bliztzer: 3:58pm On Feb 18
OkoAmarashy:

LP is worse than APC.
Look at what an APC senator built
See what an LP senator built.

Shameless supporters of failure and madness. Is that now how that one in Abia used 2 Hilux to steal almost 2 billion.

Well, all Nigerian politicians are rogues in honourable titled name.
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by OkoAmarashy: 3:58pm On Feb 18
kettykin:

I thought it was a csr and nor a constituency project

This is why you should keep quiet if you lack knowledge of something. It saves you from talking trash and making a fool of yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by saintrow1: 3:59pm On Feb 18
AlhajiCSO:
[/b]
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2

Why are you crying

2 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by OkoAmarashy: 3:59pm On Feb 18
Bliztzer:

Well, all Nigerian politicians are rogues in honourable titled name.

Starting from that Agulu thief whose only achievement is a brewery.

3 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by OkoAmarashy: 3:59pm On Feb 18
saintrow1:

Why are you crying

That pig hub built by Nwoye suppose make him cry.
He knows he has no future.

4 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by wazobia68: 4:01pm On Feb 18
Men! This is too local. These folks do not regard the general public. Can he spend one hour in that place. In such a setting, how can anyone innovate? angry angry
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by saintrow1: 4:01pm On Feb 18
OkoAmarashy:

That pig hub built by Nwoye suppose make him cry.
He knows he has no future.

Looooooooool
Don't me them, they hate it when someone nail them with facts

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly / Six Policemen, Four Civilians Killed In Lagos’ Bloody Week Of Violence / Fg Declare Public Holiday Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.