Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community (24089 Views)

Ikoyi Magistrate Court Sentences Environmental Offenders To Community Service. / Tanko Rossi Sabo Donates Cash To Community, Pays School Fees For Students / PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Lays Foundation For UNILAG Innovation Hub Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by OkoAmarashy: 4:01pm On Feb 18
AlhajiCSO:
[/b]
Rule 2

If you like, tag your ancestors. I'm not the one who said your Senator should build a piggery and call it tech hub for you.

I'm not the one who said you should be rejoicing over a piggery called a tech hub.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by OkoAmarashy: 4:03pm On Feb 18
saintrow1:

Looooooooool
Don't me them, they hate it when someone nail them with facts

That guy built a piggery and called it a tech hub for them because he knows they don't know anything. They too are clapping over a piggery. grin

5 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by kenolsquad(m): 4:03pm On Feb 18
What an ill-looking piece of crap. The quality of things one gives or render goes a long way telling one's true and hidden nature

1 Like

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by Bliztzer: 4:03pm On Feb 18
OkoAmarashy:

See what a Tinubu boy built. See what Tony Nwoye built for your children.

No wonder you are hopeless ad run to Lagos

This one na just one senator we sabi deliver. but do you know that the apc yeye rep representing my constituent never built any thing. Na only Christmas or festive period u go see dem dey give party supporters rice n tin tomatoes.
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by Ohraykon: 4:04pm On Feb 18
Lalami3232:
Congratulations to you and the community. The effect of tech can't be over emphasized in the community. I always advise old and young to switch to tech because it's the new oil in Africa.

Before I drop my phone, I wish to preach the good news to all men worldwide.
Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted
are you a cannibal? Do you eat the hymen of virgins?

1 Like

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by blowjohn(m): 4:04pm On Feb 18
inoki247:

Lol at least if we can't see the inside what happens to the outside no sign of anything that makes it look like a tech hub where are the alternatives Source of Power for the hub like Solar, Windmill and Generating set or na NEPA dem go dey use....

And if you talk now they will say you're a tribalist you want good govt for others but u don't want good Govt for urself....

Even some ordinary Viewing Center looks more creative than this...

In fact am beginning to believe many of these people are satanists o. Walahi no God fearing human will do this to a community.

They had better use it as beer parlour/pepper soup/food joint etc
Cos it will generate employment directly and indirectly.

Or dry cleaning center.

After all a famous actor provided his constituency with toilets.

3 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by easiest(m): 4:05pm On Feb 18
I think you want to say pig hub
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by sharpchap: 4:06pm On Feb 18
ah Jesus I no wan talk sha but shebi these ppl go abroad and see the types of things their contemporaries are doing there. Why are they doing us like this ?? Even the governor a whole prof is just behaving like somebody wey never cross Onitsha bridge b4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by haffaze777(m): 4:07pm On Feb 18
OkoAmarashy:

If you like, tag your ancestors. I'm not the one who said your Senator should build a piggery and call it for you.

I'm not the one who said you should be rejoicing over a piggery called a tech hub.

You dey mind that kid? Nah to dey tag mods on every post that debunk their liesgrin

1 Like

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by haffaze777(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18
OkoAmarashy:

For which children? The one dem don sell finish Abi another one?

1 Like

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by mosicola(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18
Why showing us a building alone. Inside that building, make I bend if there is even a computer monitor inside it

1 Like

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by inoki247: 4:09pm On Feb 18
blowjohn:

In fact am beginning to believe many of these people are satanists o. Walahi no God fearing human will do this to a community.

They had better use it as beer parlour/pepper soup/food joint etc
Cos it will generate employment directly and indirectly.

Or dry cleaning center.

After all a famous actor provided his constituency with toilets.

Lol or use it for community hall where people du meeting every weekend....

If you talk too much they will call you a tribalist..

Let ordinary Desmond Elliott the clueless one try this and see if his ancestors will not hear it....

To them dere people and politicians are saint and righteous buh they don't know almost all Nigeria politicians share the same brain....

That's how the only Governor in dere party had to lie on Microsoft Excel for buying two Hilux or so for 1B...

6 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by Prigidypogodo(f): 4:09pm On Feb 18
cheesy
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by treatise: 4:10pm On Feb 18
Majesty2:
Tech hub abi where dem dey rear pigs
Euphemism for palm wine joint.
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by haffaze777(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18
seunmsg:
Looks more like a pig-pen grin grin grin

For pigletgrin

2 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by na2016: 4:11pm On Feb 18
kettykin:

I thought it was a csr and nor a constituency project

Evenif it is, this is no inovation project please. As long as he has not shown computers, man power and generating sets to make that house vaible, forget it! It is just a village hall that he delivered. If they even tell you how much is allocated to that thing, you will weep for that District.

3 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by haffaze777(m): 4:11pm On Feb 18
Prigidypogodo:
like you sell stolen lands sokunbi

Who are those selling their kids grin

2 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by naptu2: 4:12pm On Feb 18
Tech hubs by other lawmakers.

1) Honourable Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo.

3 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by Bliztzer: 4:15pm On Feb 18
OkoAmarashy:

Starting from that Agulu thief whose only achievement is a brewery.

You forgot to mention the no 1 rogue of the moment. They became rich by stealing from the same people they sworn to make their lives better. The same man who used his ill gotten wealth to bring down an administration through excessive media half told reportage. The man that claimed that there is nothing like subsidy, but still have the structure of reverse subsidy intact. They said they saving the monies from the removed subsidies in trillions. Alas, it was all sham to cover up there tracks. The man who used alphabets to cover up his lagos administration kleftocracy.

Between this man and the agulu man, who is a much bigger thief?

Be frank, I don't play politics. I used what's on ground to judge a person. You say u no be thief but the missing chicken was found in your bag, who put am there?
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by manutdrichie(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18
madridguy:
This one na poultry hub cheesy

Show us what your own senator built
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by Tjra: 4:16pm On Feb 18
Prigidypogodo:
like you sell stolen lands sokunbi
Chinagorom, selling stolen lands is better than selling ones children. Reason am na

1 Like

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by naptu2: 4:17pm On Feb 18
Senator Abdulfatai Buhari (Oyo North)

5 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by blowjohn(m): 4:17pm On Feb 18
inoki247:

Lol or use it for community hall where people du meeting every weekend....

If you talk too much they will call you a tribalist..

Let ordinary Desmond Elliott the clueless one try this and see if his ancestors will not hear it....

To them dere people and politicians are saint and righteous buh they don't know almost all Nigeria politicians share the same brain....

That's how the only Governor in dere party had to lie on Microsoft Excel for buying two Hilux or so for 1B...

😂😂😂

It's well o

1 Like

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by commoditiesnig: 4:18pm On Feb 18
Haba! This can't be a Tech building.. Iooks like a block of classroom

1 Like

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by mamawa123: 4:20pm On Feb 18
It would have been better to name it a local library rather than computer hub

1 Like

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by Prigidypogodo(f): 4:22pm On Feb 18
Tjra:

Chinagorom, selling stolen lands is better than selling ones children. Reason am na
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Tinubu
Scatter Tinubu
Scatter Remi Tinubu
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin.

Hahahahahaha nice song 😃
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by Tjra: 4:23pm On Feb 18
Prigidypogodo:
Thunder scatter Obi insha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Obi insha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Ojukwu
Scatter Ojukwu insha Allah amin.

Hahahahahaha nice song 😃
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by StingingStinger: 4:25pm On Feb 18
What a magnificent edifice.
Technical hub per excellence.

Please let's see the pictures of how the inside looks like. I want to see something.

Jokers

1 Like

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by naptu2: 4:25pm On Feb 18
Senator Tokunbo Abiru (Lagos East)

5 Likes

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18
If this is from northerners or westerners these unknown gunmen sympathizers will have been dancing and singing a condemnable songs in the market square as if we caused the problems in their region.

Is this one the projects LP promised? Thank God majority of the southerners and all northerners did not vote for the party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by Southwestidiot: 4:31pm On Feb 18
OkoAmarashy:

we are hopeless and run to Lagos only to become your landlords, foolish egomaniac bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by NICOGRAVITY: 4:31pm On Feb 18
I don't care what the building looks like.
The greatness that can come out of this initiative is unimaginable if well utilised.
I wish every sanator did one of this, we would have become a tech guru in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fg Declare Public Holiday Tomorrow / Has Any Other Nigerian Politician Been Slapped In Public Before? / Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.