Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff (22426 Views)

Economic Hardship: Wema Bank Announces Salary Increment For Staff / FG Assures Customs Officers Of Salary Increment- Adeoson / The Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria(frcn) And Salary Increment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by seanwilliam(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18
opera1:
After they do catch out big on Cement
like wetin u want make dem do ? Shey make dem kuku no increase am atall or what ?
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by LAFOCUZY: 7:33pm On Feb 18
dre11:
He said the salary increment would cover both permanent/regular and non-permanent staff with effect from February 1, 2024.

https://gazettengr.com/bua-announces-50-salary-increment-for-staff/

When they are selling cement at 14k per bag. Why shouldn't they.? In just above 2 wks cement mo ed from 5200 to 14. Ridiculous
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by Frankaka8(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18
Think9ja:
The worst of Tinubu is better than the best of the best of the best of the very best of the Agulu lying fraudster.

Know this, and quit wailing.
Or ignore it and keep wailing

BAT till infinity
Maluuu don drop skit

1 Like

Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by Lastmessenger2: 7:38pm On Feb 18
Think9ja:
The worst of Tinubu is better than the best of the best of the best of the very best of the Agulu lying fraudster.

BAT till infinity
yes o even as the Fulani is using obas as shooting target.

1 Like

Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by LordBillionz: 7:39pm On Feb 18
Good. But this is still them looking for a means to justify the obvious act of fleecing the populace and taking advantage of the porous and unregulated system we're in.
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by zebszebs: 7:42pm On Feb 18
opera1:
After they do catch out big on Cement

Catch out?

WTF is catch out?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:42pm On Feb 18
kingphilip:
As dem don de sell cement 15k how dem no go increase staff salary?

Dangote no go ever increase salary lol
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by surgical: 7:47pm On Feb 18
money121:
So that's the Outcome of BUA visitation to Abuja

Awon Ojelu

Dangote will increase to 100%

which dangote ?
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by specialmati(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18
Think9ja:

BAT till infinity
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the last kick of a dieing horse, deliverance is very far bro.but I can reset your brain with a good 2by2 plank with enough nails

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by Rosambort(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18
Think9ja:

BAT till infinity

Bro rest, seems the hunger in the land have not hit your dumb head

1 Like

Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by surgical: 7:52pm On Feb 18
LAFOCUZY:

When they are selling cement at 14k per bag. Why shouldn't they.? In just above 2 wks cement mo ed from 5200 to 14. Ridiculous
Tinubu should have done same with salary,pension and allowance when the inflation started,no he preferred to increase governors allocation, buy expensive suvs for people that already have several subsidise, their fuel and accommodation thereby reducing their cost of living while leaving the masses in abject poverty caused by his ill Conceived policies
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by barrysome001: 7:53pm On Feb 18
Feintline:
If cement which is now 10-15k and you don't increase salary, then you are the same wicked blood of tinubu.
Go and ask DisCos that have increased tariff time and again, they have never increased salaries.

Kudos to BUA cement for the initiative.
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by Think9ja(m): 7:54pm On Feb 18
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the last kick of a dieing horse, deliverance is very far bro.but I can reset your brain with a good 2by2 plank with enough nails

BAT till infinity
No coalition from failures can unseat Jagaban in 2027
Your personal Lord and savior should go and nurture a political party and come back in 2039 cos power is coming north on 2031

Una go wail blood
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by MisterBanny(m): 7:55pm On Feb 18
samogo1:
Lolz. Nice, you and I will pay for the increment by buying at 150% the previous price.

We really dodged Obi oh.
May this new cement price favour me and my building project.

Wetin bring OBI name enter dis discussion now?.
Must u alway prove that you're a fool all the time?
Nawao
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by Think9ja(m): 7:56pm On Feb 18
Rosambort:

Bro rest, seems the hunger in the land have not hit your dumb head
Hahaha
That vote weh una been de brag say una go waste, na the result be this
No coalition from any useless party must unseat Jagaban in 2027..
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by youngrichnigga: 7:57pm On Feb 18
The price of cement now is currently more than 400% of the cost a few months back...... undecided undecided undecided
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by specialmati(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18
Think9ja:

BAT till infinity
No coalition from failures can unseat Jagaban in 2027
Your personal Lord and savior should go and nurture a political party and come back in 2039 cos power is coming north on 2031

Una go wail blood
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tinubu till 2050 to effect dollar hitting $5000.nothing concern me any plan to remove him 🔥🔥🔥
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by RichIgboBoy: 7:58pm On Feb 18
Very commendable!
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by Birniwa(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18
The cost of producing the cement has increased which resulted in the price increase, they didn't wake up in the morning and just felt they want to increase price. This makes sense because we all know what's going on in the country and they're not alone.

Why does every fool here think it's a must BUA must increase wages? Well, 50% increment is a privilege.

1 Like

Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by John4B: 8:00pm On Feb 18
Hope he still sales his product @ 3500
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by Jordanib: 8:02pm On Feb 18
This is what all companies should be doing now in this country Tinubu is bound on bringing down
https://www.jordanib.com/
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by Thomthom(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18
NLC see yah life
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by JOSBOLA(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18
[quote author=dre11 post=128515775]He said the salary increment would cover both permanent/regular and non-permanent staff with effect from February 1, 2024.

https://gazettengr.com/bua-announces-50-salary-increment-for-staff/

This are the company with human feeling. Not a bank that will only do the increment for their CORE STAFF only with almost 100% and add just 15k to their contract staff. God will surely judge all of you.
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by captainbangz: 8:10pm On Feb 18
nothing fascinating here...
If staffs tell oga say cost of living don increase, if salary no increase them go leave work, oga go increase the salary make me and you pay for am na.

what this means basically is, cement price no dey come down again
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by Think9ja(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tinubu till 2050 to effect dollar hitting $5000.nothing concern me any plan to remove him 🔥🔥🔥

Yes
We love him even if dollar is 10k to a naira. Una no fit just stop wailing I no know why.

From "I will waste my vote"
To "election was rigged"
To "all eyes on the judiciary"
To "certificate forger and drug pusher"
To "ebin pawa ooo"

Una no de tire

Everyday una de create useless threads in the name of mocking Tinubu whereas na una e de choke pass.

Tinubu supporters de buy quietly because na their choice, una de buy de wail because you know say you still get 7yrs to cry.

You guys should get creative abeg
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by hotseat: 8:13pm On Feb 18
Is this why the price of cement astronomically went over the rooftops?

Rabiu is as evil as Dangote but had been playing to the gallery just to hoodwink Nigerians.

Must he and Dangote kill Nigerians in order to increase staff salaries even with the mind-blowing profits they declare each year?

These guys are fiends!

@hotseat
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by specialmati(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18
Think9ja:

Yes
We love him even if dollar is 10k to a naira. Una no fit just stop wailing I no know why.

From "I will waste my vote"
To "election was rigged"
To "all eyes on the judiciary"
To "certificate forger and drug pusher"
To "ebin pawa ooo"

Una no de tire

Everyday una de create useless threads in the name of mocking Tinubu whereas na una e de choke pass.

Tinubu supporters de buy quietly because na their choice, una de buy de wail because you know say you still get 7yrs to cry.

You guys should get creative abeg
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin we are not quarreling na am on your side tinubu till dollar hit $5000

2 Likes

Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:20pm On Feb 18
samogo1:
Lolz. Nice, you and I will pay for the increment by buying at 150% the previous price.

We really dodged Obi oh.
May this new cement price favour me and my building project.

You will be fine, get well soon.
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by kayusely70(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18
ACRI:
Monopolist, Crook Bankers/CEOs did this country dirty but this BUA seems a good man

Sudden moralist like Prof Yusuf has found their voice, when Buhari was raping the nation with his cabals and family members, the North was dangerously silent

We should start thinking of regionalism,Nigeria should go back to regions fast
God bless you for this your suggestion! We should go embrace true federalism!
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by ceejay80s(m): 8:21pm On Feb 18
FireUpNow:
Of course increas in prices of your products will definitely lead to more pay for the workers if not some secrets are bound to be leaked out.
15k for a bag of cement is over much,
Tell me how many of his staff can afford the cement when they want to build their own house,
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by IbeOkehie: 8:55pm On Feb 18
decatalyst:
Right decision to make.

This should be applauded.

However, you need to have mercy on your customers. Bring this cement price down!

So how will they continue to pay the new higher salary?

Good Luck to BUA.
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by BigIyanga: 9:00pm On Feb 18
So cement went from
7k to 15k 115% in a month.. and u increased you staff salary by 50% lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, Having Issues With My Way Of Spoken English (lack Of Communication Skill) / BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" / How I Got A Job For An Unadvertised Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.