Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,230 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers (28622 Views)

EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) / Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) / EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by berrystunn(m): 10:26pm On Feb 18
Name checked
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by nedekid: 10:27pm On Feb 18
Maks27:
This is so sad
Drug dealers should be shot on sight. A lot of Nigeria youths future has been destroyed because of drug addiction

SMH
Nigeria is not a banana republic.
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by Alexlalax1(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18
When the head is a well known drug lord, what do you expect from those being led. Make them free those people jor.... things don fall apart and the centre cannot hold
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by SaLongs1(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18
madscientist88:
its very impressive that arrests are been made,the question here is,since poverty is often the motivation behind drug abuse and drug dealings,since the removal of fuel subsidy,what structure has been set up to check the hyke of food prices in the market? some people sell old stocks as new stock rates,if there was a "task force" created to follow up the situation things should atleast be fair,yes insecurity has lead to the destruction of farmlands and terror to farmers, still the prices need to be checked to the books , some people are using the fact that petrol is 600 naira per liter to forcefully steal from people,also the country needs to create a certified farming (include irrigation farming)institution in each state using the subsidy money for a collaborative effort in bringing crops to the market,they should have certified markets or outlet's were government crop produce are sold directly to consumers directly to cut this evil sinking the country,they can use empty ship container as temporary infrastructure for their market space, nation wide with the traffic it should take atleast 3 months to set up temporary market sites at densely populated parts of each state in the country,for each state they can should zone out the markets per local government to ease distribution for traders,for food crops government should consider the use of hybrid seedlings for perfect execution of the project. when people are hungry or lack jobs they go into drug dealings, this new farming system if well organized should bring in revenue for the country and cut down pressure on private rural farmers and relief competition, it would also create jobs ,the best way to handle the situation is to be in charge,that way you control the food prices,make use of that subsidy money.
the creator help us all.
. They will deliberately never do this because they fear to lose influence once the people have been moved out of grinding poverty. They would rather spend money subsidizing religious pilgrimage to various so called holy lands who's inhabitants are always at each other's throats yet claim to bring so called peace or salvation for all humanity.
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by luminouz(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18
metaluterus:

Your favorite
Hmmm...That picture cracks me up. Imagine the girl giving you oral and she bites like that...na die oh
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by LIGHTROOM: 10:33pm On Feb 18
Is like emilokan people have taken over the job of their neighbors
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by Jayhome24: 10:37pm On Feb 18
Imagine she concealed "Loud" in "Loudspeaker" so that whoever take them brain will burst because of overloaded "Loud in Loudspeaker". You head go just dey go gbagahuunnn!!! Didihhhuunnn!!
Gggrrrrriiiihhhhh!!!

Na die u dey.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by onojaford(m): 10:38pm On Feb 18
madscientist88:
its very impressive that arrests are been made,the question here is,since poverty is often the motivation behind drug abuse and drug dealings,since the removal of fuel subsidy,what structure has been set up to check the hyke of food prices in the market? some people sell old stocks as new stock rates,if there was a "task force" created to follow up the situation things should atleast be fair,yes insecurity has lead to the destruction of farmlands and terror to farmers, still the prices need to be checked to the books , some people are using the fact that petrol is 600 naira per liter to forcefully steal from people,also the country needs to create a certified farming (include irrigation farming)institution in each state using the subsidy money for a collaborative effort in bringing crops to the market,they should have certified markets or outlet's were government crop produce are sold directly to consumers directly to cut this evil sinking the country,they can use empty ship container as temporary infrastructure for their market space, nation wide with the traffic it should take atleast 3 months to set up temporary market sites at densely populated parts of each state in the country,for each state they can should zone out the markets per local government to ease distribution for traders,for food crops government should consider the use of hybrid seedlings for perfect execution of the project. when people are hungry or lack jobs they go into drug dealings, this new farming system if well organized should bring in revenue for the country and cut down pressure on private rural farmers and relief competition, it would also create jobs ,the best way to handle the situation is to be in charge,that way you control the food prices,make use of that subsidy money.
the creator help us all.
Idealistically excellent. However is the government interested in the welfare of the people?
"No," I'd say.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by Badadvisor: 10:38pm On Feb 18
FashionCookie:
Collorado men and women. undecided.
And why are they still looking poor and impoverished with all the weed they sell?
I think say them say weed business get money?
No all these are runners. Before you start making bulk money from drug business you got to be at the top hierarchy.
Runners and road guys just get paid little.
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by madscientist88(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18
SaLongs1:
. They will deliberately never do this because they fear to lose influence once the people have been moved out of grinding poverty. They would rather spend money subsidizing religious pilgrimage to various so called holy lands who's inhabitants are always at each other's throats yet claim to bring so called peace or salvation for all humanity.
very sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by madscientist88(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18
onojaford:

Idealistically excellent. However is the government interested in the welfare of the people?
"No," I'd say.
its sad
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by FashionCookie(f): 10:49pm On Feb 18
Badadvisor:

No all these are runners. Before you start making bulk money from drug business you got to be at the top hierarchy.
Runners and road guys just get paid little.
I for say. And I'm sure the "top hierarchy " guys will be nowhere to be found.
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by koolaid87: 10:51pm On Feb 18
Loud concealed in loud speaker

This one loud oooo
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by ComeToJesus: 10:51pm On Feb 18
chisomkachy:
Female lawyer, her mum, boyfriend, their herbalist, Uber driver top list of arrests in Abia, Nasarawa, Edo, Kogi, Kano, Ogun, Ondo, FCT raids

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3fBTuzMGmL/?igsh=MTk5YjZ5ZXl2aXFsYw==

He LAUDED the efforts of the officers who discovered that LOUD was stored in the LOUDSPEAKERS and recommended them for promotion due to the LAUDABLE achievement.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by TheBillyonaire: 10:52pm On Feb 18
Is Cannabis illegal?

All Musicians in Nigeria except 4 of them, are cannabis consumers. Why are they not arrested>?
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by nyabinghi(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:
When will NDLEA arrest and parade Tinubu undecided.

Biko, release those women. It’s not easy to survive this period especially for single mothers, widows, orphans and even single ladies sad

May God help us!
after they parade obi
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:02pm On Feb 18
Legalistically speaking, Loud kept in Louspeaker is constitutionally legal within the jurisprudence of highness..... I rest my case my Lord.....

1 Like

Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by ChristianMuslim: 11:02pm On Feb 18
No work in the country, person no go chop again abi, Is still better than stealing,kidnapping,ritual.. at least na business
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:

Biko, release those women. It’s not easy to survive this period especially for single mothers, widows, orphans and even single ladies sad

May God help us!
why is the Law always affect only the southerners. But Northerners are free to commit any crime without challenge, name the crime! You won't see government hard on Northerners. Armed rubbers in south= Bandits in North, assassin in South= Boko Haram in north. Pick pocket in South= kidnappers, Fulani herdsmen in north, so on, while Southerners will get Capital punishment, North will get amnesty. Yes, look at everyone NDLEA always arrest are Southerners. But you can buy all these drugs in gwarinpa, zone4, wuseII in an open market in Abuja FCT from Hausa boys. Once you park your car in any of these locations in Abuja, they will run to you and start calling the drugs names openly to know which one you want. Neither police or NDLEA will go there to arrest, Nigerian army will kill 10,000 terorist in North, one single picture you won't see, but let them arrest someone from Anambra or Ogun for one crime, internet will be filled with pictures. Where is equity and justice

1 Like

Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by Honestey: 11:11pm On Feb 18
Loud for Loudspeaker it's just so compatible
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by osigiepurr(m): 11:18pm On Feb 18
Louds concealed in Loudspeakers?…This is truly loud indeed😂🤣😂
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by bentenny(m): 11:21pm On Feb 18
These guys are smiling because they know that nothing will happen to them!
It's all for the optics so that NDLEA will be seen as doing their job!
I give this two weeks tops and someone will call to release these people!
That's the kind of country we run where even the police is complicit!
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by Kaido: 11:40pm On Feb 18
metaluterus:

The onus of proof lies on the shoulder of the accuser, what is your proof?

Na every picture be meme for Una grin
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by NextAbuja: 12:09am On Feb 19
Was the name hw states not among sealing in drug or what exactly as bigotry got to so with criminals selling drugs being exposed in a comment or do we not see your tribesmen shouting e bi wa all day long on Nairaland anybody call Seun to that.

Trimjos:

Seun

You are really not doing what you promised all those tribal bigots we have on this forum.

This guy is going all out on threads and this is not good for your forum.
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:16am On Feb 19
Ah ahn! the entire family.

See their rap sheet sef cry

Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by Patojargz: 12:20am On Feb 19
NDLEA ona weldone! If ona seize finish ona go market am give highest bidder. Every system is corrupt in ds country... Such a BIG SHAME
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by Dopenigga(m): 12:43am On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

May God help us!
olosh* pablet, wehdone cheesy
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by Lexusgs430: 12:46am On Feb 19
Simply creating multiple sources of income ........😂😀

Lawyer by day...... Drug dealer by night.....😜
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by Originalsly: 1:03am On Feb 19
They should leave the natural.weed people alone .... why was weed illegal in the first place? ... and continues to be illegal? I have no problem with arresting the loud and coccinellids and other hard drugs.
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by NAC1666: 1:14am On Feb 19
chisomkachy:
Female lawyer, her mum, boyfriend, their herbalist, Uber driver top list of arrests in Abia, Nasarawa, Edo, Kogi, Kano, Ogun, Ondo, FCT raids

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3fBTuzMGmL/?igsh=MTk5YjZ5ZXl2aXFsYw==
Are all seems relax
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by nigeriansamurai(m): 1:16am On Feb 19
Less than 1 week and they back on d streets. If you argue make we set am money...
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by thecuteone(m): 1:18am On Feb 19
Ebes:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 32 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 16 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complication of high sugar level and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. one of the document below is my hospital file not a receipt. thanks and remain blessed

I would advise you take this to twitter, you would get faster assistance there than on here . May God be with you and heal you .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) / Yahoo-boy Who Defrauded Foreigner $140,000 Jailed For 12 Months In Benin / Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.