Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers (28666 Views)

EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) / Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) / EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by morgstreme: 8:25am On Feb 20
madscientist88:
lol hurt child that changes nothing.imature or not it still doesn't change the fact that im old enough to be your step dada

Idiotic kid..if you are not in your 80s,you must be paranoid..

Go for a Cranium Check!
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by morgstreme: 8:27am On Feb 20
madscientist88:
lol I am a hurt child that changes nothing.imature or not it still doesn't change the fact that im old enough to be your driver

You don't qualify..
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by madscientist88(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20
morgstreme:

Idiotic kid..if you are not in your 80s,you must be paranoid..

Go for a Cranium Check!
the gibberish crack head got a dictionary and a pen,what a previledge.
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by madscientist88(m): 1:31pm On Feb 20
morgstreme:

You don't qualify..
insecure retarded blunt head,keep editting my words, since its too much for you handle.
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by morgstreme: 2:08pm On Feb 20
madscientist88:
I am an insecure retarded blunt head..

Obviously..
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by morgstreme: 2:10pm On Feb 20
madscientist88:

What your late lousy, illiterate peasant wretched father NEVER had..

All he eventually got was his 4ft shallow wretched hole..sorry...grave .
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by morgstreme: 2:11pm On Feb 20
madscientist88:
insecure retarded blunt head,keep editting my words, since its too much for you handle.
Cretinous juvenile urchin...

You need some intellectual engagement..
So you won't end up like your late wretched urchin father..
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by morgstreme: 2:15pm On Feb 20
madscientist88:

That privilege gbarie otu Ashawo nne gi ebe ahu..

Obtuse Torchecul!
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by madscientist88(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20
morgstreme:

lol he says my rached father,my father is every Nigerian sons dream he is 86 and retired well, he has estates across the country, was your dad so poor to the point he couldn't give you sense?.
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by madscientist88(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20
morgstreme:

What your late lousy, illiterate peasant wretched father NEVER had..

All he eventually got was his 4ft shallow wretched hole..sorry...grave .
that retched shallow hole would contain every possessions your dad ever had,with a space to keep you warm.so sad you poor dad couldnt afford to give you sense.
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by madscientist88(m): 3:33pm On Feb 20
morgstreme:

i love to hear nonentities use life words.
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by madscientist88(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20
morgstreme:

That privilege gbarie otu Ashawo nne gi ebe ahu..

Obtuse Torchecul!
good to see you are churning out your roots you've reached your peak.
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by madscientist88(m): 3:40pm On Feb 20
morgstreme:

Obviously..
you've learned your lesson stay clear of my mention,petty worthless gnome.
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by AerialMapper: 10:40pm On Feb 21
madscientist88:
lol he says my rached father,my father is every Nigerian sons dream he is 86 and retired well, he has estates across the country, was your dad so poor to the point he couldn't give you sense?.

Guy, forget this @morgstreme nuisance. He is a 47 year old non-entity with what is suspect is a serious mental problem. He loves to insult fathers and I suspect he was sexually abused by his dad when he was young. I used to indulge him until I realised that he was a serious waste man. I would advise you to ignore him... He is a rabid dog.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by madscientist88(m): 8:43am On Feb 22
AerialMapper:

Guy, forget this @morgstreme nuisance. He is a 47 year old non-entity with what is suspect is a serious mental problem. He loves to insult fathers and I suspect he was sexually abused by his dad when he was young. I used to indulge him until I realised that he was a serious waste man. I would advise you to ignore him... He is a rabid dog.
wow thanks for the hint,i could imagine life must have been terrible for him growing up.
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by morgstreme: 3:38am On Feb 26
AerialMapper:

Pained intellectual midget..

Kids coming from mediocre backgrounds like you always talk rubbish..

I said something to you the last time;maybe you think I am of your ilk..

Don't make me come after you till one of us is dead..

Don't Bleep around kid!
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by morgstreme: 3:39am On Feb 26
AerialMapper:

Who was your late wretched illiterate peasant urchin of a pilfering father?
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by morgstreme: 3:41am On Feb 26
AerialMapper:

Sometimes I wish your dad was still alive and evasive as he used to be before he was caught like a peasant thief .

I will make sure I am commissioned to go after him..

I would have gunned him down myself..
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by AerialMapper: 6:05am On Mar 01
morgstreme:

Sometimes I wish your dad was still alive and evasive as he used to be before he was caught like a peasant thief .

I will make sure I am commissioned to go after him..

I would have gunned him down myself..

Oshey Gunner!

Borehole driller cum sand seller dey claim gangster.
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by AerialMapper: 6:10am On Mar 01
morgstreme:

Pained intellectual midget..

Kids coming from mediocre backgrounds like you always talk rubbish..

I said something to you the last time;maybe you think I am of your ilk..

Don't make me come after you till one of us is dead..

Don't Bleep around kid!

Nairaland Gangster! You talk too much! One day I will send you a photo of your front door...
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by morgstreme: 6:03am On Mar 02
AerialMapper:

Nairaland Gangster! You talk too much! One day I will send you a photo of your front door...

What are you waiting for

River Dog!
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by morgstreme: 6:07am On Mar 02
AerialMapper:

Oshey Gunner!

Aerial Mapper!

🤣

That's what you do spend time mapping the Area with your puny, childish backward orientation...delving into knowing about people's lives without looking at how miserable yours is..

Why didn't you inform me about my Aunt's burial yesterday and the names of my kids... jobless River Dog .

You're a SLAVE to my lifestyle..

Mwete gi,maa gbagbuo gi...

Keep it coming..
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by morgstreme: 7:51am On Mar 02
AerialMapper:

Oshey Gunner!

When I take notice of you,this insect...

Mwete gi maa gbagbuo gi..

Keep up with following my shadow around....

You are too infinitesimal to waste energy of any form on..

Aimless Paparazzi!

Jobless Area Mapper...😂
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by morgstreme: 7:55am On Mar 02
AerialMapper:

Oshey Gunner!

When I take notice of you,this insect...

Mwete gi maa gbagbuo gi..

Keep up with following my shadow around....

Same way your useless misguided late illiterate peasant wretched father was "mapping" and mapped his miserable life away..

Keep mapping..

Mr Intelligence Officer on the prowl..

You are too infinitesimal to waste energy of any form on..

Aimless wannabe Paparazzi!
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by AerialMapper: 11:39am On Mar 03
morgstreme:

Aerial Mapper!

🤣

That's what you do spend time mapping the Area with your puny, childish backward orientation...delving into knowing about people's lives without looking at how miserable yours is..

Why didn't you inform me about my Aunt's burial yesterday and the names of my kids... jobless River Dog .

You're a SLAVE to my lifestyle..

Mwete gi,maa gbagbuo gi...

Keep it coming..

Nobeku seems to be pained... I read so much pain in your words! I have you dossier Ugochukwu Chukwuemeka Okoro of Phase 2 Layout Lugbe.

Please make sure you wash the yellow ties of your daughters school uniform well...

You see, Mr Okoro... You are my boy! I pull your strings... I get you riled up... Go and gbagbuo your father!
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by morgstreme: 1:00pm On Mar 03
AerialMapper:

Nobeku seems to be pained... I read so much pain in your words! I have you dossier Ugochukwu Chukwuemeka Okoro of Phase 2 Layout Lugbe.

Please make sure you wash the yellow ties of your daughters school uniform well...

You see, Mr Okoro... You are my boy! I pull your strings... I get you riled up... Go and gbagbuo your father!

Okay..
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by morgstreme: 1:01pm On Mar 03
AerialMapper:

This boy...

You are so easily deceived and not worth the time and energy..
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by AerialMapper: 6:51am On Mar 04
morgstreme:

Okay..

It was nice playing with you my puppet. I've got real-world stuff to take care of.

Please stop insulting people's fathers okay...

Now be a good boy and always know that daddy is watching you.
Re: NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers by morgstreme: 11:00am On Mar 05
AerialMapper:

It was nice playing with you my puppet. I've got real-world stuff to take care of.

Please stop insulting people's fathers okay...

Now be a good boy and always know that daddy is watching you.

You are DEAD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Man Accused Of Making $1.8m From Listening To His Wife's Remote Work Calls / Yahaya Bello: EFCC Withdraws Alleged Fraud Case At Appeal Court / Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.