Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny (18475 Views)

Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial / Alexei Navalny Is Dead / Russia: Alexei Navalny Poisoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny by Smartguyboy(m): 7:38pm On Feb 19
Gainman:
only not sensible person will be supporting Putin on this guy death. How many people u see supporting Putin on this? Only irrational person like you.

Just because you have buy the ideology of western propaganda doesn’t mean everyone will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny by BentizilL0: 7:40pm On Feb 19
adm212144:
ipray God should deal with people supporting putin .i call His wrath on you .which CIA Agent .if you support Putin,do it sensibly and stop lying against the dead
As you wish me, may it happen to you unless if I'm found working against Nigeria or working for foreign intelligence to destabilise the country...

1 Like

Re: More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny by Almiron: 7:40pm On Feb 19
God1000:
You guys with silly conspiracy theories, did you have any evidence that he was a CIA agent working against the Russian federation?

The guy is right, it's not conspiracy there is an evidence to back his claims, NavalDude was caught on tape with one M16 agent. I saw the video on X.
Re: More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny by BentizilL0: 7:54pm On Feb 19
Just4000:
Bru, you are yet to provide any actionable evidence against this man. You call something as video yet you couldn't identify who is in it. He is unpopular, yet over 400 people was detained regarding his matter. Nb: I am neither in support of Him, nor the Russian, not even the American. I hate bullying, no matter who is involved; America, Israel, Russia, China, India and even some elements in Nigeria. And don't ask me why I kept quiet in one and attack the other, I can't fight everyone.
You must fight everyone, it's only hypocrisy that'll make you shout Putin when it involve Russia but kept quiet when Netahanyu has killed over 20k civilians in Gaza..

Where's your humanity when Gonzalo Lira was killed in Ukraine prison... Assange is still in prison for no tangible reason...
Re: More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny by Mrtaye: 8:09pm On Feb 19
freakyamanda:

What is your definition of a dictator? Putin has been contesting for elections and winning. What about USA where you are being watched and bugged if you don't support the goverment's policies?

Putin has brought economic prosperity to Russians and the statistics are there for all to see. Moscow's subway is the best in the world.

Let America practice their fake democracy and continue to decline but let China and Russia practice their own special system and let them continue to develop until they catch up with America. The West uses this democracy preaching to make countries weak. Since Nigeria returned to democracy, what is the benefit. No civilian government in naija has been better than Murtala's govt from what I heard. There will always be good and bad rulers no matter what system you practice. Putin is a good leader to his people, no matter what his enemies say.
😀 you are a pathetic delusionist...who is bugging you in the United States...a free nation' for that matter ooo...hmm I bet all your families and extended families plus your friends are resident in the United Free States of America and the United Free kingdom but you don't have any family or dog/cat in Russia so why the bad belle and hypocrisy.. best thing is to evacuate your family and friends as well as your dogs/cats to St Petersburg or Moscow
Re: More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny by Mrtaye: 8:14pm On Feb 19
Smartguyboy:

Just guess ?
Mugu reasoning.... you have been putinized
Re: More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny by Konquest: 8:22pm On Feb 19
Fineman2:

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1217644552?-14432:11
Navalny had been jailed since January 2021, when he returned to Moscow after recuperating in Germany from nerve agent poisoning he blamed on the Kremlin. He has received three prison terms since his arrest, on a number of charges he has rejected as politically motivated.

After the last verdict that handed him a 19-year term, Navalny said he understood he was "serving a life sentence, which is measured by the length of my life or the length of life of this regime".

Hours after Navalny's death was reported, his wife, Yulia Navalnaya, made a dramatic appearance at the Munich Security Conference.

She said she was unsure if she could believe the news from official Russian sources, "but if this is true, I want Putin and everyone around Putin, Putin's friends, his government to know that they will bear responsibility for what they did to our country, to my family and to my husband
Re: More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny by BentizilL0: 8:35pm On Feb 19
Konquest:

Navalny had been jailed since January 2021, when he returned to Moscow after recuperating in Germany from nerve agent poisoning he blamed on the Kremlin. He has received three prison terms since his arrest, on a number of charges he has rejected as politically motivated.

After the last verdict that handed him a 19-year term, Navalny said he understood he was "serving a life sentence, which is measured by the length of my life or the length of life of this regime".

Hours after Navalny's death was reported, his wife, Yulia Navalnaya, made a dramatic appearance at the Munich Security Conference.

She said she was unsure if she could believe the news from official Russian sources, "but if this is true, I want Putin and everyone around Putin, Putin's friends, his government to know that they will bear responsibility for what they did to our country, to my family and to my husband

Nothing, I repeat nothing will happen to Putin or anybody...

Even Navalny wife knows nothing will happen, Biden and every western leaders know this..

She should stop deceiving herself, there's no consequence whatsoever for Putin...

1 Like

Re: More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny by AuthorMan: 9:05pm On Feb 19
BentizilL0:

Navalny is a foreign agent planted to destroy Russia.. He's being funded and provided intelligence by foreign agency to destabilise Russia..

Navalny is either CIA stooge or Dept of State lap dog, more likely the latter. As for financing, he and cronies Leonid Volkov and others are financed from Unknown Sources with Deep Pockets; this article is a good account of the bitcoins financing of Navalny and his fund (the fund was recently recognized as extremist organisation by Moscow City Court)

NAVALNY STOCK TAKES A DIVE
FLB: Wealthy anonymous sponsors financed Alexei Navalny with $1.103M worth of bitcoin in 2017, $2.160M in 2018. But in 2019 they provided only $694 thousand…  
https://flb.ru/1/4055.html

Oga, 001 said you should post a proof that he was a CIA agent.
All your guesses are sounding silly. Show a proof or waka commot from thread.

You guys proving nothing with a thousand words.
Smh

1 Like

Re: More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny by AuthorMan: 9:07pm On Feb 19
Smartguyboy:

Just because you have buy the ideology of western propaganda doesn’t mean everyone will.

Your name is a million miles away from resembling who you are.

Keep shut

1 Like

Re: More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny by petesunday: 9:07pm On Feb 19
You're Vladimir Putin.

You've just given a Global, Billion view interview,
You've destroyed the Propaganda of your detractors,
Your popularity is 80% in the polls at home,
Your enemies in Ukraine are facing internal collapse,
Your enemies funders are losing interest,
Your Army is about to win Victory in Avdeevka,
Your enemies have failed to undermine your Economy,
Your allies are firmly behind you, BRICS is growing,
Your about to be re elected in the upcoming contest.

So what do you do?

Kill a politically irrelevant, marginalised and long forgotten (by the Western Client Media) Western funded stooge ( making sure to use a uniquely traceable Russian poison while doing it) all in an effort to to hand the failing West a reason to activate their vast client propaganda media to deflect for all of the above recent successes?

Anyone in the West who believes this utterly insane fantasy needs to consider how desperate the Western powers, who are set to lose so much in Ukraine, are to inflict any kind of damage, at any price, on Russia, there's a name for this.

Utter Desperation
Re: More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny by Smartguyboy(m): 9:34pm On Feb 19
AuthorMan:

Your name is a million miles away from resembling who you are.

Keep shut

When you have nothing to say it goes into insulting people.
Re: More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny by Gainman: 9:55pm On Feb 19
Smartguyboy:

nah someone like you posted it. So u cant use such pic to convince me. Anybody can post whatever he or she likes. Abi u thinking u dey argue with a novice. If I go against Putin here doesn't me i am supporting all what the Americans do. Still majority still prefer America way of government pass d Russia. How many Nigerians wish to visit Russia. Tell me nah. This is common sense. Putin is a dictator and authoritarian. He wants to be life president. Good person a d president that respect his people will never do that. United States constitution majority protect the interest of the American unlike the Putin government. Very strict human rights. And u are here supporting nonsense and telling what is not. Nah hypocrite dey do like you nah. Tell me how many of your relatives dey Russia compare to united states. All my friends in Russia have left to other better countries. Why do u think they left? People like you supporting Putin against d American govt are just haters. U all don't like good things happening. Despite united states have their bad side, they still better Russia 100%. Nobody wan go Russia nah,Including you but this hypocrisy will not let u come out and say d truth.

1 Like

Re: More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny by freakyamanda(f): 11:12pm On Feb 19
Gainman:
nah someone like you posted it. So u cant use such pic to convince me. Anybody can post whatever he or she likes. Abi u thinking u dey argue with a novice. If I go against Putin here doesn't me i am supporting all what the Americans do. Still majority still prefer America way of government pass d Russia. How many Nigerians wish to visit Russia. Tell me nah. This is common sense. Putin is a dictator and authoritarian. He wants to be life president. Good person a d president that respect his people will never do that. United States constitution majority protect the interest of the American unlike the Putin government. Very strict human rights. And u are here supporting nonsense and telling what is not. Nah hypocrite dey do like you nah. Tell me how many of your relatives dey Russia compare to united states. All my friends in Russia have left to other better countries. Why do u think they left? People like you supporting Putin against d American govt are just haters. U all don't like good things happening. Despite united states have their bad side, they still better Russia 100%. Nobody wan go Russia nah,Including you but this hypocrisy will not let u come out and say d truth.

The Americans have built a great nation, no doubt about it. However, their country is in a rapid decline in every aspect because the current American leaders and also other western leaders have left the welfare of their people and instead, are fixated on dominating other countries by force and deceit. On the other side, countries like China, Iran and Russia are growing in all human development indices. Their economies are growing bigger and their militaries are growing more powerful. That should tell you the American style has become outdated and bastardized by the American elite whilst the Chinese model has become more pragmatic. US and other declining societies want to destroy these upcoming powers by first making the western citizens hate them and then ganging up against them.
Re: More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny by Smartguyboy(m): 12:55am On Feb 20
Gainman:

First time you will ask was the picture lying 🤥?

Even me will choose America over Russia 🇷🇺 doesn’t mean you will support evil 👿 when the other side do evil you will look the other way because you want America visa .

People only practice what favors them , they preach of free speech while they do the opposite.

Just imagine what is happening in Gaza nobody cares if you talk they will target you antisemitism.

We just want everyone to practice what they preach and stand for .
Re: More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny by 11doubledee: 2:55am On Feb 20
God1000:
You guys with silly conspiracy theories, did you have any evidence that he was a CIA agent working against the Russian federation?

Don't mind him,anyone who doesn't support a dictator is a CIA agent just like mikhail khodorkovsky.I won't be surprised if they say the same about MKO Abiola.
You are talking about arresting his grieving supporters and he claims he is a nobody,he is saying what I don't understand.
Let's even agree for a second that he is right. Is there nobody pro russian enough to govern Russia since year 2000?
For me, something isn't just right about someone who put his puppet Medvedev as president to re write the constitution so that he can be president forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny by akilo1: 3:23am On Feb 20
BentizilL0:

Is Macron also a dictator for arresting his citizens?..

You started crying because of Navalny, where's your humanity when Gonzalo Lira was killed, Assange is still in prison.. Snowden have to run away to Russia to avoid being killed..

You're crying justice for Navalny that's CIA agent to destroy Russia.. The idiot was caught accept money to destabilise Russia, he deserve to die for trying to kill majority of the world hope...

If I'm found one day collecting bribe from CIA to destabilise Nigeria, I should be killed.. Traitors deserve no pity, you can be an opposition without working against the state... angry
empty brain
Re: More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny by Gainman: 7:28am On Feb 20
Smartguyboy:

First time you will ask was the picture lying 🤥?

Even me will choose America over Russia 🇷🇺 doesn’t mean you will support evil 👿 when the other side do evil you will look the other way because you want America visa .

People only practice what favors them , they preach of free speech while they do the opposite.

Just imagine what is happening in Gaza nobody cares if you talk they will target you antisemitism.

We just want everyone to practice what they preach and stand for .
in my post did u see anywhere I cleared united state off evil?
Re: More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny by Gainman: 7:36am On Feb 20
freakyamanda:

The Americans have built a great nation, no doubt about it. However, their country is in a rapid decline in every aspect because the current American leaders and also other western leaders have left the welfare of their people and instead, are fixated on dominating other countries by force and deceit. On the other side, countries like China, Iran and Russia are growing in all human development indices. Their economies are growing bigger and their militaries are growing more powerful. That should tell you the American style has become outdated and bastardized by the American elite whilst the Chinese model has become more pragmatic. US and other declining societies want to destroy these upcoming powers by first making the western citizens hate them and then ganging up against them.
I am not say those countries are not growing. But tell me in what aspect is Russia growing above united states. Economy or warfare? If u choose warfare, what I will tell you is modern war are fought with economy strength not nuclear bomb. Russia economy is in bad shape at d moment. Russians and the media are restricted to voice out their pains. What kind of law is that. You are praying for these countries to be future power. I weep for your.
Re: More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny by petesunday: 1:53pm On Feb 20
Gainman:
I am not say those countries are not growing. But tell me in what aspect is Russia growing above united states. Economy or warfare? If u choose warfare, what I will tell you is modern war are fought with economy strength not nuclear bomb. Russia economy is in bad shape at d moment. Russians and the media are restricted to voice out their pains. What kind of law is that. You are praying for these countries to be future power. I weep for your.

Media is equally restricted in the West. How come RT is blocked in many western countries?

For your information, Russian economy is doing much better than most western countries.
BTW, the attached are mostly from western sources. When even your enemies grudgingly acknowledge your progress, you must be doing something right.

Re: More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny by justmondris: 12:44am On Feb 24
God1000:
Arresting civilians and mourners at the funeral is very wrong, this is why I hate dictatorship and authoritarian rulers.

Allowing one man to rule the country for so long is not good , they will later turn to demi gods that cannot be questioned for any wrongdoing.

They plan so you buy into this Western propaganda? How long have you been following issues concerning China, Russia and Western propaganda?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bank Error Makes A US Man The World First Ever Trillionaire / Sahle-work Zewde Sworn In As First Female Ethiopia President / UK Parliament Approves Rwanda Deportation Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.