Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,169 members, 7,811,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency (1451 Views)

See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / What Do You Think About This Restructuring Plan ? It Looks Very Feasible . / Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by NorthernAgender: 2:13pm On Feb 18
I can see igbos mocking both southwest and north .accusing the two region for voting Tinubu. Igbos don't hungry only Yoruba and hausa are hungry we heard just let us solve our problems by ourselves.

But that your messiah peter obi will never taste power.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by muzically(m): 2:19pm On Feb 18
Mumu

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by Jomonix: 2:20pm On Feb 18
NorthernAgender:
I can see igbos mocking both southwest and north .accusing the two region for voting Tinubu. Igbos don't hungry only Yoruba and hausa are hungry we heard just let us solve our problems by ourselves.

You grovelling snake. Why push attention off the dismal performance of this regime in your effort to make it Igbo against Nigeria. It's not gonna work. Igbo and all Nigerian are hearing it. When the rains fall it won't fall on one man house top. Your Monika is northernAgenda but we all know where you come from, definitely not from the north.

16 Likes

Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by successmatters(m): 2:21pm On Feb 18
After typing rubbish, the OP will find a good gutter side and be shouting

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by Naijanascam: 2:23pm On Feb 18
NorthernAgender:

And PO is complaining and crying because of your IBERIBERISM....

On the mandate we are all standing till 2050

9 Likes

Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by surgical: 2:25pm On Feb 18
NorthernAgender:

Are you God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by DatNiggaDaz: 2:25pm On Feb 18
Ok o grin grin

Our SE brothers have what is already greater than the presidency.

You know wetin dat thing be ? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by atiku4President(m): 2:26pm On Feb 18
NorthernAgender:

President of which country? You that all your ancestors were President, how market? How is your life better than an Igbo person. You are roasting and smiling

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by NorthernAgender: 2:28pm On Feb 18
At least Yoruba don't shade or hide criminal like you igbos they always call a spade a spade

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by Nice2023(m): 2:29pm On Feb 18
NorthernAgender:

Good one,the way God works out his things is still a mystery to many.

Ur hate against Obi might be the only reason why u can never amount to anything in life.

Now,let us compare the two men for u to see. Obi sees u are human being and would do anything to see u educated,refined and become meaniful to ur parents and societies.

TINUBU sees u as one idiots only good to work for him as an agbero and thereafter,nothing more to add to ur life.

See,just pray that,it is not what u hated that has brought u poverty. Even as I am,i can't hate Tinubu first as a human being,the fact still remains that he isn't a good president.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by NorthernAgender: 2:30pm On Feb 18
Look at you I will feed you and your generation yet on born. You forgot that we north feeding you south .
atiku4President:

President of which country? You that all your ancestors were President, how market? How is your life better than an Igbo person. You are roasting and smiling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by NorthernAgender: 2:38pm On Feb 18
If my life is not better than anyone you particularly my life is better than your life.
atiku4President:

1 Like

Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by BrighterSyde: 2:45pm On Feb 18
NorthernAgender:

Sad to see youths bickering over the presidency when neither they nor their family members will ever get the benefits. With the northern presidency that just passed and the current Muslim Muslim ticket how has it benefited your life or generation? Yet you channel all your energy to open a thread saying igbos will never be president.

I really don’t give a hoot who is president, whether Obi or atiku or tinubu. Politicians do not really care about you. They are only after their pockets. Even if Obi were to become president and tries to change things there are kabals that will frustrate him with more insecurity and corruption. And it will be the same story as usual.
Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by orion7: 2:48pm On Feb 18
NorthernAgender:

there is a your president that dint stop hunger in sw. Buhari dint stop bokoharam and bandits from killing you guys like chickens. Soooo what is your point. People like you need to die for Nigeria to progress

1 Like

Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by orion7: 2:50pm On Feb 18
NorthernAgender:
If my life is not better than anyone you particularly my life is better than your life.
your like is not better than shit

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by kettykin: 2:54pm On Feb 18
If the government agencies don't consider this kind of imbecilic threads a treasonable felony and a threat to national peace and cohesion, how come Nnamdi was considered a threat to peace and national security.
It seem Nigeria is truly scam republic used to scam people from realizing independence
Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by Judgementa1: 3:01pm On Feb 18
kettykin:
If the government agencies don't consider this kind of imbecilic threads a treasonable felony and a threat to national peace and cohesion, how come Nnamdi was considered a threat to peace and national security.
It seem Nigeria is truly scam republic used to scam people from realizing independence

But the threads by your people calling for military coup is not treasonable and felony.
Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by kettykin: 3:05pm On Feb 18
Judgementa1:

But the threads by your people calling for military coup is not treasonable and felony.

The thread for military coup is not a direct attack on the country or any tribe . It is simply a call for change of government
Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by Judgementa1: 3:08pm On Feb 18
kettykin:

The thread for military coup is not a direct attack on the country or any tribe . It is simply a call for change of government
A call for change of govt because the president is not from ur side.

Same thing u people advocated for when he had not been sworn in, abeg leave story.
Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by Think9ja(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18
Offline, they are wailing like most Nigerians. Online they are billionaires that can't be affected by the current situation.

The last election has shown that millions of Nigerians are fvcking dumb. Any body who ever believed or voted for Obi is a very dumb idiot...

Someone with zero political experience at the national level is who people wanted to be president.

I swear had that idiot won that election, Nigeria would have been 50xs worse than it currently is. They for don Kidnap the man gon gon

Ask Atiku, Mr. Candidate, how can you tackle the issue of incessant ASUU strikes?
Atiku will say if we do this and that, we are likely to see so so result because when I was vice president, we did this and that and we got so so result.

Ask Obi, Mr. Candidate, how can you tackle the issue of incessant ASUU strikes?
Obi will say in 2018, Thailand budgeted 35% of their money on education, that's about 35B dollars, this amounts to the total gdp of our total earnings. The man will just spew rubbish and then you see dumb folks clapping and cheering him

Tinubu no kuku grant any interview to avoid disgrace.

Again, Obi should not be anywhere near the presidency

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:23pm On Feb 18
atiku4President:

How does having billionaire Igbos from Nnewi benefit an average chukwudi that sells slippers in Onitsha main market

How was GRV being gov gonna affect u so much that u felt bad that lagosians didn't vote him?

Dumb logic na wetin dey your head
Obi no go be president

Na others dey hungry but na Una dey open thread...which kin sense be that 🤣🤣🤣
Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by Ofunaofu: 3:24pm On Feb 18
NorthernAgender:

Your foolery is legendary

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by Difrent: 3:34pm On Feb 18
BrighterSyde:

I really don’t give a hoot who is president, whether Obi or atiku or tinubu. Politicians do not really care about you. They are only after their pockets. Even if Obi were to become president and tries to change things there are kabals that will frustrate him with more insecurity and corruption. And it will be the same story as usual.

You deserve a round of applause.
See that bolded part is my greatest fear...... It will sound like excuses but Buharis inability to make things right is because of cartels .... The APC cartels and the PDP cartels. Remember Buhari just took over after PDP has been in power for 16years .....all major factors of production is in the hands of PDP men.
The major drivers of our economy are crude oil and FX...... these are the things they used to fight him and would have suceeded if Buhari was not a stubborn strong headed Fulani man that's has not ambition to acquire stupendous wealth.
I'm afraid a Peter Obi presidency will fight a combined APC and PDP cartel that have been in power for over 20 years and control the major sectors of the economy..... I see him ending up like Morsi of Egypt, not staying long before being booted out by impeachment or judicial coup....the euphoria will eventually lose steam
Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by Nicepoker(m): 3:34pm On Feb 18
The op is hallucinating. He will soon come around.
Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by PortHarcourtcit(m): 3:42pm On Feb 18
NorthernAgender:

never he will not smell presidency...
Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:44pm On Feb 18
No Igbo must rule the Zoo.

Let the Zoo destroy itself.

Amen to the OP.
Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by johntredon: 4:02pm On Feb 18
They lose Presidency

They lose Nnamdi Kalu to prison

They lose Biafra to Peter obi ambition .

They lose from sit at home on every Monday.

No more referendum.

The zoo they rejected, and they are now looking for Peter oObito to be the president of the zoo.

It is not easy to be a loser all the time.

Nigerian people should allow them to console themself with the current situation in the country, at least they can still see something to think about in the zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by BrighterSyde: 4:42pm On Feb 18
Difrent:

You deserve a round of applause.
See that bolded part is my greatest fear...... It will sound like excuses but Buharis inability to make things right is because of cartels .... The APC cartels and the PDP cartels. Remember Buhari just took over after PDP has been in power for 16years .....all major factors of production is in the hands of PDP men.
The major drivers of our economy are crude oil and FX...... these are the things they used to fight him and would have suceeded if Buhari was not a stubborn strong headed Fulani man that's has not ambition to acquire stupendous wealth.
I'm afraid a Peter Obi presidency will fight a combined APC and PDP cartel that have been in power for over 20 years and control the major sectors of the economy..... I see him ending up like Morsi of Egypt, not staying long before being booted out by impeachment or judicial coup....the euphoria will eventually lose steam

Spot on. Your observation is so detailed. There is also a lot more than just FX and crude oil. Even up to the national budget and allocation to the certain quarters that I don’t want to mention. Quarters who benefit from whatsoever govt is in power. Quarters who must get their regular cut no matter who is in charge. Obi might not agree to play ball and there will be consequences and even if he does it will be status quo of the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer

1 Like

Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by Validated: 5:17pm On Feb 18
OP, you are the ones suffering the outcome of your tribal politics. Average Igboman is a businessman and as a trader, he buys at the price the market offers and sells at the price the market brings forward. He is not as affected as a salary earner whose salary of last year cannot buy him food today.
Go and verify.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency by REGINALD001(m): 5:19pm On Feb 18
NorthernAgender:

EKPERIMA

ONYE ERIRI ERI

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stable Power Before Improved Roads / Violence In PDP Primaries / Shun Lagos States Drivers Licence Frsc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.