Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,084 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy (36420 Views)

6inches,9inches Building Blocks Available For Nationwide Delivery+2349030188831 / Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by Chicagograduate(m): 8:36pm On Feb 18
There will be incessant building collapse.
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by bewla(m): 8:53pm On Feb 18
yinkus6750:
Jk[left][/left]e of the century.
No matter the cost of cement, the size of block maintains it's standard.
Only that the block becomes more expensive.
The only trick block makers okay is adding more sand than cement in order to get more yield per bag.
Very correct
But in Nigeria we are all same always look for excuse to cheat and make more profit In others expens

And put the blame on government
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by Yankee101: 9:01pm On Feb 18
Please don’t use this to build

Peoples lives are more important than profit or savings
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by fineboynl(m): 9:01pm On Feb 18
yinkus6750:
Jk[left][/left]e of the century.
No matter the cost of cement, the size of block maintains it's standard.
Only that the block becomes more expensive.
The only trick block makers okay is adding more sand than cement in order to get more yield per bag.
de play. You think na only cement. Sand add price
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by AgentGoat: 9:02pm On Feb 18
See, this f nonsense menh!!
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by temmyejo: 9:07pm On Feb 18
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Very soon we will go back to MUD HOUSE…

LITE UP My WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Na this mud house o

Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by ufotunang: 9:45pm On Feb 18
Nawaoooo...see what APC and Tinubu has caused 🙄
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by ufotunang: 9:46pm On Feb 18
That block is not safe to build house...the house will collapse immediately
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by Mrexcell(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18
The apc really nuked nigeria's economy.
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by Nawa4nl: 9:53pm On Feb 18
APOPTOSIS:

Don't you think those who manufacture these cements locally also go to the same outrageous and exorbitant markets? U think they operate fantasy markets or ?
Limestone from nija is priced in Naira or dollars?
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by NAC1666: 1:24am On Feb 19
officialwdhtv:
Man shares the type of building blocks been made now as a result of the economy shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPhG3-oLOKE

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3fZQy4PBty/?igsh=MWEybzB3NXRoOHhtag==
Slim blocks. Nice one Tinubu
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by Sleekfingers: 4:38am On Feb 19
FarmPlanetNG:

The entire over 50 houses where I am presently is built this way. I was shocked to my bone when I saw them moulding just sand and it became rock solid after drying

And you didn't bother to send a complaints to the appropriate authorities?.

Dem say if you see something, say something. But you chose to be quiet. .
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by Pjoe238: 6:31am On Feb 19
He forgot his building Materials at Alausa
Feintline:
What tinubu cannot collaspe does not exist.

In a space of few months,
Lagos builder collaspe the economy
Lagos builder collaspe the naira and made almost useless.
Lagos builder collaspe Ecowas
Lagos builder collaspe the citizens
Lagos builder collaspe the nation pata pata.
Lagos builder bought and rigged his way to power to collaspe and destroy the nation.

Cursed be unto you mahood yakubu.
Cursed be unto Ariwola and his criminal colleagues.
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by DJInfluence: 6:58am On Feb 19
Person wey build with this block will fear to mess loud mess inside the house because the sound and vibration might fall the house.
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 10:56am On Feb 19
Hello people, please how many block do I need to fence a plot of land, 50 by 100?
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by Ameboperoo(m): 1:52pm On Feb 19
matify83:
Jesu!

Coren has their work cut out for them.

With this, even bungalows will start collapsing in Nigeria.

They should not bring "shrinkflation" into the building industry abeg!
This is the work of CORBON but people don't even know them.
A very underfunded agency that should tackle building collapse but negletted by the same Govt. that established it. What a country
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by Ameboperoo(m): 1:54pm On Feb 19
FarmPlanetNG:

The entire over 50 houses where I am presently is built this way. I was shocked to my bone when I saw them moulding just sand and it became rock solid after drying
Stone dust is different from sharp sand but all the same, the above is too thin and unacceptable even with stone dust
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by jerryklopp: 4:02pm On Feb 19
The truth is that's the kind of block common in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Land Fraudsters Tricks I Learnt In 2010 And Tips On How To Avoid Them This 2011 / Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos / Help! Flood Take Over A Nairalander's House In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.