Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy (36383 Views)

6inches,9inches Building Blocks Available For Nationwide Delivery+2349030188831 / Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:58pm On Feb 18
Tmro we go hear say building collapse for Lekki. Na here we dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by lagosrd: 6:58pm On Feb 18
It only happens in a country where the standard organization of the country is asleep for years now. Just collecting salaries and don't even know what and what they have jurisdiction on other than sealing of supermarket and fire brigade approach to everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by APOPTOSIS: 6:59pm On Feb 18
Nawa4nl:
All the materials for Cement is local, so why is cement so expensive?

It's time they lift the ban on importation of cement.

The fulanis are taking advantage
Don't you think those who manufacture these cements locally also go to the same outrageous and exorbitant markets? U think they operate fantasy markets or ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by seguno2: 6:59pm On Feb 18
Feintline:
What tinubu cannot collaspe does not exist.

Not only him.
The collapse is an APC crisis, starting with Buhari that Tinubu alone made president nine years ago in order to get his own turn for continuing the progressive destruction of our country.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by Angelfrost(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18
Must you build?!!... If you don't have the finance for building projects, then do what is within your power.

Una must sha do pass una self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by akinriches: 7:02pm On Feb 18
Justice for block
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by seguno2: 7:04pm On Feb 18
APOPTOSIS:
They should also reduce the sizes of their cars to wheelbarrows. Nonsense & Rubbish!
What will happen if they reinforce those blocks with more cement and possibly increase their prizes?

Extreme poverty paupers in our country won’t buy it.
That’s what will happen.

Why mould a Plywood?
What has Tinubu got to do with operating below the recommended or standards?
You can always increase the prices and cost of doing such, rather than resorting to this mockery.

Do you have any other president of our country apart from Tinubu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by Image123(m): 7:04pm On Feb 18
Both the block producer and the person that buys such need help, they suffer from chronic ignorance.
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by Solidex(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18
The thing is funny man.
You can't eat your cake and have it back.
Nigerians sold out their votes to tribalism and ethnic sentiment, now this is happening.
This is just less than a year into Tinubu's 8yrs regime. Akwo behi beans...
This is just the begining of a very long tripe into hopelessness, hunger, poverty and insecurity.
We are finished.
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by Emmanuel30a: 7:08pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:
Nigeria will kill you before your time sad

God please help us in this country!
When is your time?
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by tfelicityk(m): 7:10pm On Feb 18
This is not funny at all.
I expected the NSE to come out and educate the public concerning the latest block mould in viral now.
Safety first...
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:11pm On Feb 18
May my Client or any of them never come up with this suggestion, I will accept it but make sure I put weak concrete insid the holes......

Since you want to put me into trouble with the blocks, I will put you into more labour and other materials cost to balance the effect....

This is not acceptable ....May Tinibu effect never push us to push drugs into our senses .....
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by izubext007: 7:12pm On Feb 18
I rather use bamboo than this

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by DissTroy(m): 7:12pm On Feb 18
God knows I'd be wary of going into any newly-constructed building now, except it's government-owned.

In the next 6 months, building collapse might become as commonplace as herdsmen attacks are now.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by pharmagba: 7:13pm On Feb 18
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Very soon we will go back to MUD HOUSE…

LITE UP My WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
There is something called compressed earth blocks (CEBs) or stabilized mud blocks (SMBs). It involves using mud with little cement.
We've got lots of mud and clay. This is the time our universities and academia in civil engineering should show us they exist not only in name but in nation building

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by onuman: 7:14pm On Feb 18
officialwdhtv:
Man shares the type of building blocks been made now as a result of the economy shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPhG3-oLOKE

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3fZQy4PBty/?igsh=MWEybzB3NXRoOHhtag==

Wetin concern Aboki na with your blocks?

Buhari government doubled the price of cement a week after Buhari became president of Nigeria. He knew those he targetted.
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by victorazy(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18
grin grin grin
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by FireUpNow(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18
This kind of blocks cannot be used for building duplexes. More buildings to get collapsed. Up Agbado!
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by Illegal1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18
omoh..........so tinubu life time ambition is to finish nigerians with hardship
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by Morbeta11(m): 7:36pm On Feb 18
post=128521667:
What is the meaning of this nonsense

How much are you buying fish, chicken and turkey grin
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by DonBenny77(m): 7:47pm On Feb 18
Boogyman557:

LITE UP My WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
The Great Tinubulation
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18
Sirmwill:
What in the woooorld 😶

Someone that builds a house with this would just be having a gbim gbimish heart any time it is about to rain 🥺
no, that's not true, quality of blocks doesn't determine the strength of a building, Foundation and concrete piller does! Most of sky scrapers uses only pillers and Glass and Wood in in partitions and surface.
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by gratiaeo(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18
Nothing wey Tinubu hunger no go affect 😆😆😆
This one is Batfied block
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18
officialwdhtv:
Man shares the type of building blocks been made now as a result of the economy shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPhG3-oLOKE

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3fZQy4PBty/?igsh=MWEybzB3NXRoOHhtag==
thickness of blocks doesn't determine the strength of a building, Foundation and concrete piller does, as a structural engineer, all the blocks need is to have cement inside. The thickness reduction reduces the weight and give less pressure to Foundation as far as the blocks have enough Cement in it, most of the sky scrapers you see uses glass partition which is not in anyway strong compare to blocks.
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by Panda7(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18
Is the blocks from a newer type of mould?
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by jaxxy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 18
not good or safe.
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by emmabest2000(m): 8:12pm On Feb 18
Boogyman557:

LITE UP My WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

If the builder used mud to fill out the tiny block holes before using it
It will last forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by Pat081: 8:14pm On Feb 18
Tinubu fans club hope you are getting yours at low rate useless people
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by Cj4charles(m): 8:18pm On Feb 18
Tinubu did this one
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by MrJames007: 8:22pm On Feb 18
ValCon888:
This is a direct result of the bad policies of the government. Inflation everywhere. Extremely high cost of building materials is causing crooked construction workers to cut corners.

That block is thinner than Nasco biscuit. With it, a thief doesn’t need to jump the gate to rob you. They don’t need to shoot gun. They will just run at full speed to break into your house.
lol
Re: Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy by ultimateprof: 8:33pm On Feb 18
Boogyman557:

LITE UP My WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

This is exactly what I'm planning to do. I can't come and kill myself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Landlord Served Me A Quit Notice And I Want To Know What What My Rights Are / Land Fraudsters Tricks I Learnt In 2010 And Tips On How To Avoid Them This 2011 / Help! Flood Take Over A Nairalander's House In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.