Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. (2322 Views)

Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region / The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. / Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Tjra: 3:37pm On Feb 18
BiafranPatriot:
Ebi ti kpa awon ebi ile iya ati baba mi ni ile awon olori pelebe

Ago na gom ooooo 😢 😭

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:39pm On Feb 18
Tjra:

Yeah... Na why rice scarce.

We actually stockpiled food in December to teach these Yorubas and Northerners a lesson by hoarding.

Elections have consequences
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
hiohiohiohio
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by NextAbuja: 3:39pm On Feb 18
How many threads have your tribesmen created with this lies but that is not trolling people giving you prove that na you hungry pass with your lies na them de troll.

Dpharisee:

You keep trolling with the same pictures day in day out. If they ban your Moniker for tribalism you create another one with NextAkure, NextIbadan, relax you are still new in this platform
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:39pm On Feb 18
XerXers:
Stockpiling food especially rice during Christmas is very true. Our own still full store
dem go doubt am
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:40pm On Feb 18
NextAbuja:
How many threads have your tribesmen created with this lies but that is not trolling people giving you prove that na you hungry pass with your lies na them de troll.

oya say
oyooooo
aaaahhhhh
mmmmmmm
hooooooooo
tapum tapum tapum
do you hear the clap of thunder ?
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Ngozi123(f): 3:43pm On Feb 18
NextAbuja:
Could this be why OP abi this ones are not from the SE ?

It's not because of hunger that these women tried to sell their children, they are criminals.

That's like saying poverty is the reason people kidnap other people. If that was the case, wouldn't everyone be doing it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Dpharisee: 3:56pm On Feb 18
NextAbuja:

Does your entire life revolve around Igbos?
You keep trolling Igbos 24hrs even Reno Omokri don abandon the business wink
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by haffaze777(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18
I think it's because they're all billionaire
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by AntiZikist: 4:22pm On Feb 18
Prigidypogodo:
There's an igbo adage that goes "ana ama okwa mmili ozuzo" (dem dey fes forecast rain before falling"
When you're about to go to somewhere important and you're not certain about the weather, you'll ask siri or "ok Google" about the weather.
If the weather says there'll be a thunderstorm ⛈ what will you do?
you'll get yourself an umbrella. ☔
We suffered for a good 8 years under Buhari Apc, they destroyed everything they met from A-Z.
but before buhari, igbos warned about the impending calamity of voting buhari but was ignored.
Then after 8 years another person from same party with same ideology packaged himself to fix what his party Apc destroyed (funny isn't it ?)
igbos saw through a man that did not even mention his plans for Nigeria to Nigerians.
A man who saw campaign as flexing and dancing time instead of time to convince Nigerians on your manifestos.
A man that believes in chop I chop politics.
what did you expect ?
igbos saw this and knew that it's gonna be a long 8 years and started stockpiling foods.
trust me igbos used this past December to stockpile rice 🍚 mercilessly.
personally me that have no money bought 8 bags of rice last Christmas and gave 3 bags to my parents
2 for myself
the rest for FnF (normal family and friends)
I know a man that stockpiled half trailer load of rice in his building warehouse.
Infact rice was virtually everywhere in the east (if you like believe or not)
people where stockpiling rice with 608 vehicles and so on.
you'll be thinking it was for Christmas but it's getting clearer now.
I know that the 3 bags I gave my parents will last more than a year (my parents and a house help)
If a common man like me can purchase 8 bags you can imagine what rich men will purchase.
This is not a bragging thread but we saw this coming and we got ready for it.
I knew persons that sold their businesses too and traveled out to Canada and other European countries immediately Tinubu was declared.
and they're not regretting it because no business person is selling on profit because no matter how much you sell, inflation and dollar rate will wipe off your profits in 24hrs and even enter your capital.
So sorry but no sorry, you ain't hearing EBI NA MPAWA very soon in SE.
we saw it coming.
we knew it'll happen.
and just like buhari it's happening as we predicted.
should there be a protest today, SE will be the last to join.

-Sexy Pogodo

When you sell your last pikin to buy food , we will see you on the streets .
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by AntiZikist: 4:23pm On Feb 18
Ngozi123:

It's not because of hunger that these woman tried to sell their children, they are criminals.

That's like saying poverty is the reason people kidnap other people. If that was the case, wouldn't everyone be doing it?

Which food do you produce ?

The only people to witness famine in Nigeria nah una
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by NextAbuja: 4:50pm On Feb 18
Yes

Dpharisee:

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by tolue42(m): 5:03pm On Feb 18
BiafranPatriot:
When pictures will flood here about SW association of human parts trafficers and grave excavators. Same you will abandon thread and call your MODs with your alternate moniker.

Even in South Africa, they know that Poverty built a duplex in the region.

Ahhh same south Africans that knows nigeria criminals ?? Drug is that you??
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Ngozi123(f): 5:15pm On Feb 18
AntiZikist:

Which food do you produce ?

The only people to witness famine in Nigeria nah una

So you think that Igbo land has no food produce?

The reason why there was famine was because they were in the middle of a war. Gowon's government enforced a food blockade, which prevented vital shipments from going into Biafra. Farms were bombed; civilians were killed and regularly forced to duck from the bombs. There was no way for the agricultural sector to function properly.

I can't even believe that you would use the Biafran War as evidence that the Igbos cannot produce their own food.

My goodness! shocked

1 Like

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by AntiZikist: 5:32pm On Feb 18
Ngozi123:

So you think that Igbo land has no food produce?

The reason why there was famine was because they were in the middle of a war. Gowon's government enforced a food blockade, which prevented vital shipments from going into Biafra. Farms were bombed; civilians were killed and regularly forced to duck from the bombs. There was no way for the agricultural sector to function properly.

I can't even believe that you would use the Biafran War as evidence that the Igbos cannot produce their own food.

My goodness! shocked

Only you open mouth expose your lack of food.
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by ElSudani: 5:34pm On Feb 18
SE is used to working four days in a week and not complaining about it. This is nothing.
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Deogratiasfx: 6:32pm On Feb 18
tolue42:

But is there any lie in the pictures?

No lie but same things again and again. Post fresh things.
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Legend44(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18
The tribalism in nairaland is just too much. I'm surprised the people calling themselves educated are the one do it. Let's tell ourselves the truth... I did my service in Abia state... I left after my service and came back there to work 4 years counting.. I'm an ijaw guy and truth be told the hunger is everywhere even in the South East everyone is feeling it, so u guys should stop spreading propaganda. It better we tell ourselves the truth. I don't know what's happening in other regions but in South East we are feeling it. Pls let stop the tribalism here. It doesn't take us anywhere. Igbo will talk Yorubas will opposite. It doesn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:55pm On Feb 18
Prigidypogodo:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Remi na ashawo
Shetima na terrorist
Fashola is a tout
sanwo olu is a criminal drug sniffing bastard
Gbaja na scammer
Bayo is a fool
Ajuri ngalielie is a fraudster
Keyamo na pig
Wike is a drunk

God bless SE, SS,SW,MB,N
thunder scatter Apc

Ogun kee your left eye and blockos
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18
Prigidypogodo:
There's an igbo adage that goes "ana ama okwa mmili ozuzo" (dem dey fes forecast rain before falling"
When you're about to go to somewhere important and you're not certain about the weather, you'll ask siri or "ok Google" about the weather.
We suffered for a good 8 years under Buhari Apc, they destroyed everything they met from A-Z.
but before buhari, igbos warned about the impending calamity of voting buhari but was ignored.
Then after 8 years another person from same party with same ideology packaged himself to fix what his party Apc destroyed (funny isn't it ?)
igbos saw through a man that did not even mention his plans for Nigeria to Nigerians.
A man who saw campaign as flexing and dancing time instead of time to convince Nigerians on your manifestos.
what did you expect ?
igbos saw this and knew that it's gonna be a long 8 years and started stockpiling foods.
personally me that have no money bought 8 bags of rice last Christmas and gave 3 bags to my parents
2 for myself
I know a man that stockpiled half trailer load of rice in his building warehouse.
I know that the 3 bags I gave my parents will last more than a year (my parents and a house help)
If a common man like me can purchase 8 bags you can imagine what rich men will purchase.
I knew persons that sold their businesses too and traveled out to Canada and other European countries immediately Tinubu was declared.
and they're not regretting it because no business person is selling on profit because no matter how much you sell, inflation and dollar rate will wipe off your profits in 24hrs and even enter your capital.
we saw it coming.
we knew it'll happen.

-Sexy Pogodo

Nonsense talk, you should have stockpile gas too and condiments to last 8 years
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Mankind2024: 7:12pm On Feb 18
Prigidypogodo:
what did you expect ?
2 for myself
we saw it coming.
we knew it'll happen.

-Sexy Pogodo
You are deceiving yourself, No amount of food hoarding will solve this current problem. All Nigerians would go tru dz phase, then the anticipated prosperity would be distributed nationwide.

1 Like

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:16pm On Feb 18
Mankind2024:

You are deceiving yourself, No amount of food hoarding will solve this current problem. All Nigerians would go tru dz phase, then the anticipated prosperity would be distributed nationwide.
prosperity indeed
Tinubu gat nothing to offer
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by BiafranPatriot: 7:54pm On Feb 18
How do you insukt IGBOs with drug business, when all your political leaders are certified drug cunts?

tolue42:

Ahhh same south Africans that knows nigeria criminals ?? Drug is that you??
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by BabaRamota1980: 8:05pm On Feb 18
NextAbuja:
Could this be why OP abi this ones are not from the SE ?

grin grin
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Ngozi123(f): 8:08pm On Feb 18
AntiZikist:

Only you open mouth expose your lack of food.

Please let me explain it to you plainly.

During the Biafra War, there was a lack of food in Igbo land. This was because they were at war.

During times of peace, there has been no lack of food in Igbo land.

The starvation that occurred in the Biafra War did not happen because there was no produce grown in Igbo land. Below are some of the reasons it happened:

1) Many farmlands were bombed.
2) Many farmers were conscripted (less people to farm)
3) Gowon ordered a blockade (produce that would have been grown in the land was reduced so the Biafrans would have been more reliant on food being shipped in; Gowon's order effectively sentenced many to death via starvation.)

Do you now understand what I am saying?
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by tiswell(m): 9:23pm On Feb 18
Tjra:

Na hard fact. No lie. The hunger is real here in the East. Ago na gom
kunle,stick to ya SW and leave Igbos.

Igbos are well prepared and cannot be threatened by hunger or politically-induced hardship in Nigeria
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Tjra: 9:29pm On Feb 18
tiswell:
kunle,stick to ya SW and leave Igbos.

Igbos are well prepared and cannot be threatened by hunger or politically-induced hardship in Nigeria
This is noted Nzeribe
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by 2DADDEY: 9:43pm On Feb 18
My own take is that this site is gone. Can you imagine only Yoruba tribalists are banned and their comments deleted. Igbos wandering freely yet Seun does nothing. cry

1 Like

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by faceland: 10:02pm On Feb 18
I like the Igbos don't want anything from government order than they should not make things worst than it is!

The day I get solar panel, I wouldn't care about NEPA or news about NEPA. Just like the day I leave this country (and burn my cured passport), I would never care about local politics (unlike the jobless Reno Omokri and co).
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by faceland: 10:09pm On Feb 18
Anyway, almost everyone is suffering. It's just that some people feel entitled.

The North feels "we are majority".
The West feels "it is our turn to enjoy"
The East, well, the East...
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Panda7(m): 11:16pm On Feb 18
Pls use this planting season to cultivate your food stuffs, do not mind the ibo boy
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by NextAbuja: 11:53pm On Feb 18
If your igbos open trillion of thread on other Nigerian for whatever reason so long i have the time n zeal una go hear from me definitely.

Dpharisee:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnpc Promotions:s-south: 45% Nw/ne/nc: 28% / How Bola Tinubu's Greed Led To Tolling Of The Lekki/epe Expressway / A Person Who Quit His Job Because Of Corruption Has No Place In The Hall Of Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.