Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,075 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

The State Of The Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The State Of The Country (156 Views)

Lagos State Has Highest Foreign Debt In The Country- DMO / President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) / Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The State Of The Country by santopelele(m): 3:07pm On Feb 18
Please what are we benefiting from Nigeria government as the citizens of Nigeria.
Because the last time i checked, we provide our own light, we provides security, jobs, sometimes fixed our own roads because the people we elected to provide all this Amenities had abandoned it for years.
So please I want to ask…. What exactly are we benefiting from Nigeria govt as Nigerians ? Please can anyone indicate atleast one thing that he/she has benefited from the government as an Indigenous son/daughter of this country

1 Like

Re: The State Of The Country by Donwilson88: 3:59pm On Feb 18
Asking and answering these questions to me is not the solution! Yes! Revolution is the closest solution

I don’t know how you want to think about it but -+-=+ negative negative is equal to positive
I bliv you gerr it
Re: The State Of The Country by santopelele(m): 8:59pm On Feb 18
Donwilson88:
Asking and answering these questions to me is not the solution! Yes! Revolution is the closest solution

I don’t know how you want to think about it but -+-=+ negative negative is equal to positive
I bliv you gerr it
no, i dont get it. Explain more

1 Like

Re: The State Of The Country by Donwilson88: 9:57pm On Feb 18
Your President is the wrong president in every ramifications and he is negative and Nigeria will experience negativity and retardation so to correct it or positivite it, we the subject should take up negativity
Revolution is negative, and that what we need to right these wrong! Hope you gerr it now!?
Re: The State Of The Country by santopelele(m): 1:34pm On Feb 19
Donwilson88:
Your President is the wrong president in every ramifications and he is negative and Nigeria will experience negativity and retardation so to correct it or positivite it, we the subject should take up negativity
Revolution is negative, and that what we need to right these wrong! Hope you gerr it now!?
i gerr it

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are The Cause Of Economic Hardship Not Tinubu Says:- Sowunmi / Diaspora Investments In Nigeria / How Can I Correct My Date Of Birth On My NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.