Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,556 members, 7,843,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Investment Proposal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment Proposal (151 Views)

I'm In Need Of A Business Proposal Sample / Biz proposal / Business Proposal Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Proposal by goodthinker: 4:03pm On Feb 18
Mbes Limited is a financial services firm targeting individuals and small businesses who lack access to conventional banking and related services. Mbes is situated in Ilorin Kwara State Nigeria. Due to demands from a rapidly increasing customers base largely, we seeks term investments from reliable and trustworthy investors who can provide us with the resources we need to grow the company and continue to provide our customers with the best possible service. We believe that our company has the potential to be successful and we would like to ask for your help to make this happen.
We therefore invite you to be our investor so that we will be able to extend our services better and beyond the present state, your investment will be valued and highly appreciated . We propose to provide our investors with an attractive ROI.

More details will be available upon request.

You can call or Whatsapp me on +2347015116323

Thank you.
Re: Investment Proposal by thisisit: 5:38pm On Feb 18
MBE Ltd is a limited liability company... Therefore go to the capital market or stock market to raise fund

However, you can get venture capital or angel investors if you have verifiable reputation and track record...

INFACT POST YOUR 2023 AUDITED FINANCIAL REPORT HERE SO THAT I CAN CHECK .... SOMETHING!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investment Proposal by goodthinker: 9:39pm On Feb 19
@ thisisit, private chat me

(1) (Reply)

Ynkjf / Quit Your 9-5: 5 AI Side Hustles That Pay REAL Money / Want To Partner With A Software Guy? Get In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.