Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi (38254 Views)

Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp / Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested / Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by ppogba: 6:19pm On Feb 18
This is how they are as young girls.

And when they grow up, they become monsters especially when they have house helps.

3 Likes

Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by Malikdking: 6:19pm On Feb 18
BOSSkesh:
The obedient people I hail ohhh
Stop this na cry cry cry
Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by grandstar(m): 6:20pm On Feb 18
she should be expelled and charged to court to serve as a deterrent to others.
Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by Dougad: 6:21pm On Feb 18
See as she spoil the guy skin.

Omo if revenge no happen, the guy spirit no go fit calm down o

1 Like

Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by advanceDNA: 6:21pm On Feb 18
STEWpid:

Have you taken your drugs today??

Because I couldn't find where it was written female hostel!!

Chai..

Ewoo!! ..see upper cut
Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by Aesthetical: 6:21pm On Feb 18
Namaster:
Why is a man the President of a female hostel?
Read brother
Read!!!!!
Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by JayTripz(m): 6:22pm On Feb 18
Ahhhhhhhh Omoooo... for this kind heat wave?? This is wicked
Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by WesKiz: 6:22pm On Feb 18
This is the rustication of the
Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by Nostring: 6:22pm On Feb 18
Chioma... obviously obedient , wicked ppl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by Dickson178(m): 6:23pm On Feb 18
This is the reason why I hate hookup girls. They're all heartless!

1 Like

Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by Ebubu2: 6:24pm On Feb 18
Same way they treat their maids
Igbo girls ehn lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by Lanre1st(m): 6:24pm On Feb 18
Bad News

1 Like

Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by Raylight2(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18
Namaster:

Where did you read that one from naw. Na so false info dey start because somebody refused to read ?
Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by Exceed15: 6:26pm On Feb 18
Jenny Clay over to you?
Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by toujurs: 6:26pm On Feb 18
This gender have wickedness at their forehead. It's weak, that still feel sentimental over these badly trained women.

And the coward, didn't starngle her asap. Very weak am.

1 Like

Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by haphizz57(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18
If to say na man do woman like dis. Dey for don turn comment section to something else

2 Likes

Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by Rejoice28(f): 6:27pm On Feb 18
She is in my department. People should always learn how to subdue their anger.

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by spinna: 6:28pm On Feb 18
Haa Mark? U don allow this weench spoil your fine boy!
Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by SaLongs1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 18
Dem too dey watch ZEE WORLD.
Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by obaidan: 6:29pm On Feb 18
They should just bury her alive..
Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by Rejoice28(f): 6:29pm On Feb 18
The lodge is not just for females
Namaster:
Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by ezegenigbonine: 6:30pm On Feb 18
And she had a pretty and innocent face. Let me just save her picture in case any of my cousins, brothers or friends fall in love with the monster.

1 Like

Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by NICOGRAVITY: 6:30pm On Feb 18
May God separate us from killer neighbours.
Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by Sleekfingers: 6:30pm On Feb 18
Now her eyes don clear.

If I were to be the young man,. I will surely make her suffer. But not immediate. I will wait till her graduation day. I will arrange boys to pour acid on her.

3 Likes

Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by Charly68: 6:30pm On Feb 18
Full of anger.. i pity the man that will marry such at the end ..
Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by NaijaCover(m): 6:31pm On Feb 18
Rejoice28:
She is in my department. People should always learn how to subdue their anger.

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

Are you schooling In UNIZIK AWKA, if yes, get back to us
Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by Orlu13: 6:31pm On Feb 18
that's how heartless my Igbo ladies are...I'm Igbo but I have to say d truth

if they can do this to a full grown man, how much more pain can they inflict on innocent maids

even most bitter feminist are Igbo ladies...I don't know why they are always wicked

2 Likes

Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by CharleyBright(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18
How is he president of female hostel?
Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by 43Ronin: 6:32pm On Feb 18
U poured water on him because he's a ju. You knew if he was a fratman you wouldn't dare especially in odogwuawka

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by creatorsverse(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18
That girl just bought her casket, waiting for the right time to die, unless she goes to jail for action, if na me aswear I'll cripple her... Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi by Chukwuka319(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18
See her beautiful face,but within her chest lies a Jezebelic heart.She should equally be doused with a bucket of hot water.
Any man unfortunate enough to marry the Jezebel will be in for a ride longer than a reticulated python, because her likes won't hesitate to douse a man with sulphuric acid at the least provocation.
Any man who cheats on her likes is as good as dead, already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House / Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos / Nigerian Tells A White Woman The Meaning Of Mugu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.