Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Put My Faith In Jesus My Anchor To The Ground Lyrics - Maverick City - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Put My Faith In Jesus My Anchor To The Ground Lyrics - Maverick City (879 Views)

Album: Maverick City - The Maverick Way (download Mp3) / Davido Ft Nicki Minaj Holy Ground Lyrics / Davido Ft Nicky Minaj – Holy Ground Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Put My Faith In Jesus My Anchor To The Ground Lyrics - Maverick City by UniversityGist0: 5:04pm On Feb 18
Are you seeking a soul-stirring worship experience? Explore the profound lyrics of "Promises" by Maverick City Music and Naomi Raine. In this blog post, we will look into I Put My Faith in Jesus My Anchor to the Ground Lyrics a song by Maverick City & Naomi Raine titled Promises

"Promises" is a powerful worship anthem that has resonated with believers worldwide. The lyrics convey a message of trust and unwavering faith in God's promises. Naomi Raine's emotive vocals paired with Maverick City Music's soulful melodies create a transcendent worship experience.

I Put My Faith in Jesus My Anchor to the Ground Lyrics - Maverick City

… Faithful through the ages
… God of Abraham
You're the God of covenant
And of faithful promises
Time and time again
You have proven
You'll do just what You said

… Though the storms may come and the winds may blow
I'll remain steadfast
And let my heart learn, when You speak a word
It will come to pass

… Great is Your faithfulness to me
Great is Your faithfulness to me
From the rising sun to the setting same
I will praise Your name
Great is Your faithfulness to me

… When the seasons change
You remain the same

… God from age to age
Though the earth may pass away
Your word remains the same, yeah
Your history can prove
There's nothing You can't do
You're faithful and true

… Though the storms may come and the winds may blow
I'll remain steadfast
And let my heart learn, when You speak a word
It will come to pass

… Great is Your faithfulness to me, oh
Great is Your faithfulness
From the rising sun
From the rising sun to the setting same (I will praise Your name)
I will praise Your name (oh, praise Your name)
Great is Your faithfulness to me, yeah, yeah (oh, oh)

… Your faithfulness, it never runs out (yeah)
It never runs out
Oh-oh, Your faithfulness
Oh, it never runs out (it never runs out)
It never runs out (it never runs out)

Checkout the full lyrics here - https://biogram.com.ng/i-put-my-faith-in-jesus-my-anchor-to-the-ground-lyrics/

(1) (Reply)

Mary J Blige Vs Mariah Carey (mimi) / Eminem / Style Plus Music Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.