Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With (22888 Views)

We Don’t Know What Crime To Charge Emefiele With - Senate President Akpabio / Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him / Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by badoh(m): 7:46am On Feb 19
Beverlyjean:
The only reason Emiefele is going thru this torment... is cos he almost ruined Tinubus chances at getting to Asorock

Nigerians should stop being fooled ... the main criminals in the las dispensation has never been invited , talkless of arrested ...

If Emefiele dint use that tactics of Naira scarcity b4 the elections to try to stop Tinubu from bribery and excessive vote buying , he too will be a free man today...

Emefiele is the only reason Tinubu dint get over 50% of the votes ...

Emefiele's Naira scarcity was self-centred and also wants to use it to his own advantage. A whole CBN governor wants to contest in a presidential elections, who does that? Have you forgotten several campaign vehicles branded in Emefiele's name? You don't need to come to his defense cos they are birds of the same feather.
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by FireUpNow(m): 7:49am On Feb 19
Jayhome24:

Read before you comment.

Oh so why blaming him for something over 60 years? Then why blaming Tinubu too for the rots of over 35 years back manifesting today

Your paddy Emefiewerey will rot and grow maggot inside jail.

Are you telling me that Emefiele did all that without the knowledge of Buhari? You are full of hatred and biase
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by Jeje247: 7:49am On Feb 19
They don't want to prosecute him because his conviction will drag many people down too
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by pocom16: 7:50am On Feb 19
Rich4god:
My problem with emefiele is not that money is missing. My problem with him is that as a southerner, why did he allow himself to be used by the cabal whom are mostly northerners to milk this country dry. As a CBN gov, he aided the last administration in milking this country and it's part of the reason our currency is crumbling cos there is no fund to maintain it. He should have stood his ground against the cabal. Now they all left him to bear the consequences alone.

If justice were to be served, all the top officials in the last administration, including the president should be in jail and the looted funds recovered from them.

Emiefele didn't do such...his only crime was trying to stop Tinubu from rigging...now Tinubu is gonna teach him a lesson..

You are talking about milking the country..

Which CBN governor can you vouch for that hasn't looted N1..
Atleast he was able to manage the Forex crises conveniently..

His job wasn't influenced by the President at all which is right... mention anytime that a CBN policy was influenced by Buhari..they only informed the president if it calls for that..

Now you have a mad man who comes in into power and instructs a float of currency..and the Cardoso just followed orders without having a say..where does it happen that the president orders a central bank anyhow
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by PlanetZero: 7:54am On Feb 19
Rich4god:
My problem with emefiele is not that money is missing. My problem with him is that as a southerner, why did he allow himself to be used by the cabal whom are mostly northerners to milk this country dry. As a CBN gov, he aided the last administration in milking this country and it's part of the reason our currency is crumbling cos there is no fund to maintain it. He should have stood his ground against the cabal. Now they all left him to bear the consequences alone.

If justice were to be served, all the top officials in the last administration, including the president should be in jail and the looted funds recovered from them.

Did u believe the president signature was forged. He will never do that. But you know thst they will do anything to avoid implicating a former president and a northerner for that matter. Emefiele was used and dump. Lesson for other southerner to learn from
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by Xox1945(m): 7:55am On Feb 19
A pot called a kittle black Akpabio is a thief Wike thief
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by PepeXKermit: 8:03am On Feb 19
malali:
Gather the evidence, gather financial forensics to dig up everything.

Charge him with treason, because his ineptitude has now pushed 300 million Nigerians into worse living conditions.

If you charge him very well, the present/future CBN governors will sit up or resign if they are compromised.

But we all know you are playing to the gallery, probably half of you guys will go down with Emefiele if you charge him.

Most of the politicians today benefitted from Emefiele.

Lmao. Nde Ara!
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by PepeXKermit: 8:05am On Feb 19
Quality20:
Igbo ppl gonna cry persecution of their biafran son if charged n imprisoned

EMEFIELE is now Igbo? I thought you people said Delta is not Igbo? The souble standard you fulls live by is so sickening. You whip it up whenever the narrative suits you.. bunch of dunces...
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by Winneepye: 8:07am On Feb 19
Emefele should be left alone, he is a good thief he is not an apc thief he is an obident thief.
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by frog12: 8:12am On Feb 19
He don receive bribe
dettolgel:

The guy couldn't even count it is going to 9 months and the idiot said six months.

If they didn't know what the situation really was on what basis did they make their promises, if not on lies and deceits?

Are we sure thei current statement is also not based on lies and deceits?
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:18am On Feb 19
illicit:
Just charge him with attempted mass murder...

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by We4all: 8:20am On Feb 19
Nkita. Nigeria is in debt but those in Government are still looting. Where are they getting the money from?
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by Incognito9: 8:31am On Feb 19
sleek214:
Kill him

Aswear 😆
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by Urgent1Million: 8:34am On Feb 19
Akpabio talking rubbish as usual.
He probably doesn't remember that he and his family have been a big part of all the decisions and actions that have brought Nigeria to this point.
His uncle was a minister of education/foreign affairs. His cousin was a senator in the second republic.
Godswill himself has been in government since 2002 when he was appointed a commissioner by Victor Attah.
He should remember that he is one of the few Nigerians who have had the opportunity to has worked in the three arms of government. Unfortunately, he has only been focused on building a political dynasty and looting the common wealth of the nation.
He worked in the judiciary with a reputable law firm (Paul Usoro & Co) as an associate partner.
He was an executive governor for eight years and a minster of the federal republic.
He was a senator before becoming a minster and he's now back to the Senate as it's president.
Godswill Akpabio should be the last Nigerian to blame anyone for the ugly situation of the country.
If he had any dignity and conscience, he should be apologizing to Nigerians for being a part of the nonsense all along.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by malcom1X: 8:35am On Feb 19
Rich4god:

My own is that cashless policy he did that put me in hunger.
That is my own. He should not have let his policy affect me.

I will not forgive him.
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by pedel: 8:40am On Feb 19
Rich4god:

Do you blame the ig of police when you get harassed by a police officer?
You focus on the person you have business with.
Emefiele is a member of the cabal. Nobody made him do anything.
He was part of the ruling elite.
When Dasuki was arrested and put in the dungeon, GEJ and others were not detained with him.
Being sentimental makes you sound very stupid.
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by TheBillyonaire: 8:52am On Feb 19
Arrest and Prosecute Buhari. Emefiele is just the handy man.
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by Dpleaser: 8:53am On Feb 19
Who rig who now?

Abeg get your fact right,

This minute, you'll claim that yoruba voted their tribe into power, the next minute, you'll be shouting rig. I'm not sure you understand what you are saying.

Just because this platform is free to express yourself doesn't mean you can just say anything

Feintline:
The useless circle of blame game continues.

From executive to judiciary to the legislature, to inec to police
Cursed be unto everyone of you that connived to sell and rig the February 2023 presidential elections.

Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by idanone(m): 8:53am On Feb 19
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by Houseontherock1: 8:57am On Feb 19
Beverlyjean:
The only reason Emiefele is going thru this torment... is cos he almost ruined Tinubus chances at getting to Asorock

Nigerians should stop being fooled ... the main criminals in the las dispensation has never been invited , talkless of arrested ...

If Emefiele dint use that tactics of Naira scarcity b4 the elections to try to stop Tinubu from bribery and excessive vote buying , he too will be a free man today...

Now, this is why the ordinary, sane Nigerian will forever hate Emefailure! He literally cut the nose to spite the face. He made naira scarce, put people through mental and physical torture simply because he wanted to prevent a man from becoming president. His policy on the Naira caused deaths, loss of revenue and business failure for many...he deserves to be punished for his callousness. However, he shouldn't be an excuse for the failure of his successor
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by Ekaka14: 9:01am On Feb 19
This guy and mouth diarhea shocked angry
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by Lomprico2: 9:04am On Feb 19
Like dasuki in 2015, like emiefele in 2023.
Tinubu is dealing with emiefele because he was against him as Apc flag bearer. Simple.
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by aywagze(m): 9:07am On Feb 19
Just throw the man under a moving train ..the man has caused Nigerians irreparable losses ..🤔
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by Beverlyjean(f): 9:16am On Feb 19
Houseontherock1:

Now, this is why the ordinary, sane Nigerian will forever hate Emefailure! He literally cut the nose to spite the face. He made naira scarce, put people through mental and physical torture simply because he wanted to prevent a man from becoming president. His policy on the Naira caused deaths, loss of revenue and business failure for many...he deserves to be punished for his callousness. However, he shouldn't be an excuse for the failure of his successor

That was a needed sacrifice to prevent what the country is going thru now... of it succeeded, people would not be dying and starving presently...and it will only get worse.... suffering for 2 months is better than suffering for 8 yrs or 4yrs at worst .... is the present situation not worse than what we went thru around this time last year due to naira scarcity... Emefiele would have been the hero that would have saved us from this calamity of a president
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by Ganbite: 9:21am On Feb 19
Feintline:
The useless circle of blame game continues.

From executive to judiciary to the legislature, to inec to police
Cursed be unto everyone of you that connived to sell and rig the February 2023 presidential elections.

A BIGGER AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by efemena5050(m): 9:41am On Feb 19
Beverlyjean:

. APT ...I LIKE brilliant pple........ vindictiveness and nothing come out are always in the blood of our leaders
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by Silenzer12(m): 10:09am On Feb 19
As a central bank governor please tell me why he need to play dirty in politics
Beverlyjean:

Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by Silenzer12(m): 10:10am On Feb 19
As a central bank governor please tell me how he need to play dirty in politics.
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by BJanta: 10:20am On Feb 19
Emefiele is am all-round criminal.
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by Jayhome24: 10:51am On Feb 19
FireUpNow:

Are you telling me that Emefiele did all that without the knowledge of Buhari? You are full of hatred and biase

Hahahaha you too funny wallahi. I remember how Ezekwesilli warned your Emefiewerey bitch severally to soft pedal did he listened? No.

Which Buhari send him? If even Buhari send him so his brain is dead to know this is a trap?

So is Buhari who send him to stole over N4Triillio he voluntarily returned to the Fed govt not long ago?

So is Buhari who asked him to disobeyed Supreme court order to reverse painting of currency and swaping it?

So is Buhari who asked a sitting cbn governor to purchased presidential tickect and bluffed every sane Nigeria telling him not to do it?.

So all the looting revelation against him were made by Buhari ba

You go cry taya. And by the way when did Emefiewerey now became igbo man that it is only my fellow igbo people wan die on top of hin matter? Is Agbo man now an Igbo man pls I can't understand wetin be una headache in Emefiewerey matter?

No matter how hard you try to absorb him just for that cash swap that killed many Nigerians sorry bro Emefiewerey will rot in jail and grow maggot join. Okwa ya? So do your worst.
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by FireUpNow(m): 11:10am On Feb 19
Jayhome24:

Hahahaha you too funny wallahi. I remember how Ezekwesilli warned your Emefiewerey bitch severally to soft pedal did he listened? No.

Which Buhari send him? If even Buhari send him so his brain is dead to know this is a trap?

So is Buhari who send him to stole over N4Triillio he voluntarily returned to the Fed govt not long ago?

So is Buhari who asked him to disobeyed Supreme court order to reverse painting of currency and swaping it?

So is Buhari who asked a sitting cbn governor to purchased presidential tickect and bluffed every sane Nigeria telling him not to do it?.

So all the looting revelation against him were made by Buhari ba

You go cry taya. And by the way when did Emefiewerey now became igbo man that it is only my fellow igbo people wan die on top of hin matter? Is Agbo man now an Igbo man pls I can't understand wetin be una headache in Emefiewerey matter?

No matter how hard you try to absorb him just for that cash swap that killed many Nigerians sorry bro Emefiewerey will rot in jail and grow maggot join. Okwa ya? So do your worst.

I am not absorbing that Emefiele of a man but I am disturbed about how he ran the CBN and the economy under Biharis watch. Are you now telling me that Buhari never got any warnings from financial expetts? Bot Emefiele and Buhari should be facing this together. Even your Jagaban made terrible mistakes with his pronouncement on resumption of office. You cannot absorb the current government from what is happening in this country.
Re: Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With by BondRiv: 11:32am On Feb 19
I knew he was irredeemably corrupt after the leaks on YouTube from Sahara Reporters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC / Wike Turned ‘As E Dey Pain Dem’ Song To Rivers Anthem On Independence Day? / Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.