Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

See How Obedient Are Attacking Pastor Adeboye. (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Obedient Are Attacking Pastor Adeboye. (photos) (2689 Views)

Those Attacking Pastor Adeboye, Calling For War Are ‘obidients’– Arabambi(Video) / Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman / Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Obedient Are Attacking Pastor Adeboye. (photos) by History555: 2:46am On Feb 19
NPFLADMIN:

How can a pastor be telling you that christians from churches will beg from you?

I'm not supporting this obidient madness but he had this coming!

Let him steer clear of politics also!

Obidients you too calm down abeg, no be everything be gra gra.

Abeg who fit dash me 5k? Make I drop aza?

Did they write obidient on the forehead of any comment.

1 Like

Re: See How Obedient Are Attacking Pastor Adeboye. (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:32am On Feb 19
NPFLADMIN:

How can a pastor be telling you that christians from churches will beg from you?

I'm not supporting this obidient madness but he had this coming!

Let him steer clear of politics also!

Obidients you too calm down abeg, no be everything be gra gra.

Abeg who fit dash me 5k? Make I drop aza?
meet yarimo & seunsmg

1 Like

Re: See How Obedient Are Attacking Pastor Adeboye. (photos) by arantess: 6:40am On Feb 19
Nvestor02:
The obidents are now attacking the pastor Adeboye and calling different name because he has different view from them.

Don't forget that Obedient has one tactics and it's to force their believe on other people and if you refuse to let them do that. They will start calling you different names.
You brought this topic thinking people will support you abi....

Well go through the comments and see that you have amplified the hate against him. grin
Re: See How Obedient Are Attacking Pastor Adeboye. (photos) by NPFLADMIN(m): 7:36am On Feb 19
MichaelSokoto:
meet yarimo & seunsmg
I tell you say I vote the demonic party?
Re: See How Obedient Are Attacking Pastor Adeboye. (photos) by NPFLADMIN(m): 7:38am On Feb 19
History555:

Did they write obidient on the forehead of any comment.
That's what the headline says. Although I know the OP is being mischievious
Re: See How Obedient Are Attacking Pastor Adeboye. (photos) by Blazebond(m): 8:59am On Feb 19
Tntsi:
I respect papa Adeboye and his office as a man of God but truth must be told that the respected man of God is one of the major players of the problem in the country today.

Not him alone. The likes of the sultan who is calling for fasting is also a major player of the country today.
When religious leaders fail to speak truth when evil is done, the repercussions is what we see now.

The likes of papa Adeboye , the sultan and others like them saw the evil manipulation that was carried out by inec and tinubu, they turned blind eye and were busy blessing evil.

They saw the desecration of the ancient landmark by the corrupt and criminal judiciary, they turned a blind eye due to reasons best known to them.

All that was expected of them was to speak truth and warn of the desecrations unfortunately they failed
Today the consequences of the desecrations are hitting hard on the nation.

These men have failed God.
They have failed themselves.
They have failed the citizens.
They have failed the nation.

So they are supposed to force people to vote against their personal choices? What is even wrong with you people? Do you understand that everyone has the right to vote any party or person of their choices,isnt that the whole ideal behind democracy? Why are you all so intent on forcing people to do against their wishes
Re: See How Obedient Are Attacking Pastor Adeboye. (photos) by Despacito1: 9:11am On Feb 19
Nvestor02:
The obidents are now attacking the pastor Adeboye and calling different name because he has different view from them.

Don't forget that Obedient has one tactics and it's to force their believe on other people and if you refuse to let them do that. They will start calling you different names.

Make Ogun K!ll that your Papa G.O that didn't see this days coming and voted for clones.
Re: See How Obedient Are Attacking Pastor Adeboye. (photos) by shortgun(m): 11:42am On Feb 19
Why are "Obidients" not attacking Oyedepo of winners Chapel,Kumuyi of deeper life Church or Odukoya of mountain of Fire?
These are all church founders of yoruba descent.
If you want to be mischievous make it make sense
angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) / Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.