Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal (2691 Views)

Sokoto Guber Race: Amb. Wali Vs Tambuwal; Political Crossroads! / Mark Vs Tambuwal / Lawan Vs Otedola Actually Gej Vs Tambuwal Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by bappahman: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
At the moment the two potential candidates for presidency in 2013 are kano state governor Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and Hon Aminu W Tambuwal.
Engr Rabiu M Kwankwaso has reformed and Revitalized Kano, the development is visible foe all to see...5 fly over bridges, 5 modern estates with over 2000 houses, 350km inter city roads etc...:he is a technocrat.
Aminu Waziri Tambuwal is relatively young but an experience legislator, a bridge builder and a true Politician.
Who will be a better candidate??,
I do believe kwankwaso will develop nigeria more but tambuwal has a better acceptance ratio nd win probability
Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kwankwaso/Fashola for me anytime any day, if buhari is not running. They have both proven their worth, Fashola the best from the south and Kwankwaso the best for the north. They both have large following. Forget the Muslim/Muslim nonsense, those that will vote gej will stick with him even if you present jesus Christ. I am yet to see a reason why I should vote tambuwal.

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by donphilopus: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
Obiagelli: Kwankwaso/Fashola for me anytime any day, if buhari is not running. They have both proven their worth, Fashola the best from the south and Kwankwaso the best for the north. They both have large following. Forget the Muslim/Muslim nonsense, those that will vote gej will stick with him even if you present jesus Christ. I am yet to see a reason why I should vote tambuwal.
@bold, you've just said it all.
Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by donphilopus: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
Buhari all the way!

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by cashkid18(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
Gej till naija divides,anybody who does nt lik it shud relocate to somali cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by Itoroetti(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
If u like present buhari and tinubu as double presidential candidate and fashola,kwankwaso and tambuwal as triple vice presidential candidate.all we need is GEJ till 2019.
Nothing can stop stop Godswill(GEJ) in nigeria.

Like this comment if u agree.
Cry like buhari and ignore if u hate

20 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by opalu: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dr Engr Kwankwaso is one of the best. †̥☺ me, so long as a christian Igbo can be the senate president, Fashola can be the VPee. Tambuwal is d next sokoto Gov
Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by bloggernaija: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
NONE OF THE ABOVE.
BOTH ARE FREAKING CONSERVATIVES WHO WILL DO NOTHING TO CHANGE BUSINESS AS USUAL.
TAMBUWAL IS A BIT MORE EXPOSED TO THE INTRICACIES/DIVERSITY OF THE NIGERIAN SOCIETY.
BUT I DO NOT REGARD EITHER OF THEM AS GREAT THINKERS OR ADMINISTRATORS.
BUT SERIOUSLY,
THE NORTHERNERS WITH A MODERN OUTLOOK ARE

EL RUFAI
RIBADU

BUT THE MOST QUALIFIED IS

BUHARI.

WHO KNOWS ALL THE PROBLEMS AND EXACTLY WHERE NIGERIA IS BLEEDING.

PLUG NNPC ALONE AND YOU WILL BE SURPRISED AT THE AMOUNT OF MONEY IN THE HANDS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

THEN YOU GO TO

CUSTOMS
INLAND REVENUE
MILITARY
PORT AUTHORITY
AND EVEN THE LEAKS YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT,
LIKE FISHERIES.

THEN THERE IS ABUBAKAR UMAR WHO CANNOT STAND THE CORRUPTION OF THE NORTHERN ELITES ,NOT TO TALK OF HOW HE FEELS ABOUT THE SOUTHERN ELITES.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by Ikengawo: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
Buhari ran this country. His primary and only objective was to fight corruption, when he left, corruption was still in full force and no difference was made. So what makes him qualified? Buhari headed the petroleum industry when Abacha was in power and robbed it blind, unless you think Abacha was stealing groundnut money, Buhari has led a life a repeated failure.

I hope APC picks Kwankwaso or Tambuwal so that they can lose and realize the north needs to fix its self before presenting candidates because they live in a delusional bubble. Who exactly do they feel, in their hearts, will vote for Kwankwaso and Tambuwal outside of their extended kindred? lol, They won't even win Kaduna. I hope this is really their choice.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by kunle4toyeyaho: 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
Buhari wud hav been d best candidate 4 APC,but he is not acceptable to most southerners.Hence,I support kwankwaso/Rochas okorocha ticket.
Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
kunle4toye@yaho:
Buhari wud hav been d best candidate 4 APC,but he is not acceptable to most southerners.Hence,I support kwankwaso/Rochas okorocha ticket.

Ibos will not vote for the combination....and the SW will not be enthusiastic to go out to vote.

Something to fire up the voting interest in the SW is surely needed on the ticket.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

Ibos will not vote for the combination....and the SW will not be enthusiastic to go out to vote.

Something to fire up the voting interest in the SW is surely needed on the ticket.

we shud not be selfish.igbos deserve the VP slot atleast.APC has very strong structures in the SW,votes wud naturally go their way.
Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by bappahman: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Obiagelli: Kwankwaso/Fashola for me anytime any day, if buhari is not running. They have both proven their worth, Fashola the best from the south and Kwankwaso the best for the north. They both have large following. Forget the Muslim/Muslim nonsense, those that will vote gej will stick with him even if you present jesus Christ. I am yet to see a reason why I should vote tambuwal.
Very impressed and I hope and pray it happens
Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by sheymaziggy: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
If Kwakwanso did better Dan gej as a gov in bayelsa with d huge allocation, den ideally Kwakwanso z d man,we dnt need a learner tanbuwal, reminds me of d mistake (gej) , bt I dnt like Fashola,dat guy Na anti masses, doesn't knw hw to favour masses with his policies. Good policies bt harsh on masses.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by bappahman: 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
sheymaziggy: If Kwakwanso did better Dan gej as a gov in bayelsa with d huge allocation, den ideally Kwakwanso z d man,we dnt need a learner tanbuwal, reminds me of d mistake (gej) , bt I dnt like Fashola,dat guy Na anti masses, doesn't knw hw to favour masses with his policies. Good policies bt harsh on masses.
Kwankwaso has and is seriously changing kano for the better
Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by frankyychiji(f): 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
bappahman: At the moment the two potential candidates for presidency in 2013 are kano state governor Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and Hon Aminu W Tambuwal.
Engr Rabiu M Kwankwaso has reformed and Revitalized Kano, the development is visible foe all to see...5 fly over bridges, 5 modern estates with over 2000 houses, 350km inter city roads etc...:he is a technocrat.
Aminu Waziri Tambuwal is relatively young but an experience legislator, a bridge builder and a true Politician.
Who will be a better candidate??,
I do believe kwankwaso will develop nigeria more but tambuwal has a better acceptance ratio nd win probability
none of the above make d list . APC has no presidential material.
Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by bappahman: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
frankyychiji: none of the above make d list . APC has no presidential material.
Hmmmm so to u kwankwaso,fashola,Ameachi etc can all not preside over nigeria?
Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by fkaz(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
Fearless governor Rabiu Musa kwakwoso - president
Stubborn governor Rotimi Amaechi - vice president
Charisma Senator Chris Ngige - senate president
Articulate Hon Femi Gbajabiamila - speaker house of rep
vivacious, courageous and visionary Obiageli Ezekwesili A.K.A madam due process - SGF

IMO
Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by kokoA(m): 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Give us Kwankwanso dats all.
Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by bappahman: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
fkaz: Fearless governor Rabiu Musa kwakwoso - president
vivacious, courageous and visionary Obiageli Ezekwesili A.K.A madam due process - SGF

IMO
Wow
Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by sheymaziggy: 1:33am On Jan 06, 2014
bappahman:
Kwankwaso has and is seriously changing kano for the better
Dats my point bro, what we need is someone on merit,Kwakwanso all d way . apc for d change, nigeria going forward, say no to ethnic politics, say no to 18th century infrastructures, say no to fresh air but better breadth of air # dere is still hope. #ilovenaija
Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by bappahman: 10:30am On Jan 06, 2014
The All Progressives Congress has set up committees to handle the registration of its members in each state of the federation
Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2014
fkaz: Fearless governor Rabiu Musa kwakwoso - president

IMO
wow great permutation, expecially the SGF. My only fear here is ameachi can't pull the needed crowd.
Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2014
bappahman:
Very impressed and I hope and pray it happens
Amen.
Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by bappahman: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2014
Obiagelli:
wow great permutation, expecially the SGF. My only fear here is ameachi can't pull the needed crowd.
I like ameachi but I prefer fashola

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by bappahman: 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
The first challenge that the APC has is to
build a formidable party that not only has a strong foundation and structure but also
has a clear left of centre ideological
leaning. Such a party must also be led by
an impressive set of educated, articulate,
clear thinking, historically-literate and
courageous leaders who are ready to risk
all, including their lives, to fight Jonathan
and save Nigeria from the evil called the
PDP.
The second challenge is for the party to
identify and field a northern Presidential
candidate that is acceptable to both
northerners and southerners and to both
Christians and Muslims from all over the
country.....Fani kayode
Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by bappahman: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
Has anyone been listening to the president
and his ministers lately to hear how they
have been praising themselves for their
monumental achievements in 2013? One of
them actually said that President Jonathan
recorded more achievements than all our
past heads of state put together. These
chaps are simply wonderful. I will not call
them stupid. It is either they are sick or they
are just comedians.
Meanwhile, I am in Dubai where their ultra-
performing leader, Sheikh Mohammed bin
Rashid Al Maktoum, said in effect that he
has not achieved anything yet. Whatever
they have done so far is nothing compared
to the plans that they have. Spot the
difference!
Via: SAM NDA-ISAIAH

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by Sloan: 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
kunle4toye@yaho:
we shud not be selfish.igbos deserve the VP slot atleast.APC has very strong structures in the SW,votes wud naturally go their way.

You're being very naive or phoolish to say that you want to put an ibo as a candidate? Do you not know that even ibos will not vote for an ibo president? What percentage did Ojukwu the best ibo man ever get in 2003 as presidential candidate of APGA? About 2%! I think you must be masquerading who you are but your posts exposes you for who you really are! Asking to put someone who brings no electoral value to a ticket is a perfect opportunity to lose a winnable election! Ibos have said they want GEJ and here you are playing into their hands, why not go and vote for GEJ since that is what the ibos you are making a case for want and they've said so?

In political democracy, it is all about the numbers not emotion like you or ibos are misled into thinking! The numbers are in the north and west, why would any one gamble away that for ibos who would not even vote for Ojukwu? How is it selfish when some people (West and North) have been working so hard since 2007 to create the political atmosphere that is now prospering now, only to advise they hand the management of it to the ibos who have not done anything to build the party (I know a few joined later)? Is it not the same problem PDP is having now when GEJ and ibos who were not there when PDP was being built into a political party suddenly inherited the party and having no clue, they have now run it into the ground?

As far as I am concerned, a Buhari/Fashola ticket is perfect and will work if all the actors work around the clock to get out all the votes in the NW, NC, NE and SW! That is the majority of Nigeria already. Next, they must work extra hard in Rivers, Edo, Cross Rivers and in a place like Imo State and make sure that it is impossible for PDP to rig the elections by monitoring it in every way possible and documenting it and serving notice before the elections. With that, there's no way GEJ will EVER WIN again because he will not have the numbers! Also, should Buhari be unable to run, then consider Ribadu/Fashola, Amaechi, El-Rufai, Kwankwanso, Tambuwal but certainly no ibo! The thing ibos don't realize is this is the easiest problem they will have because after GEJ is thrown out of office or leaves whenever, their position will only become more and more untenable.
Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by Italiano1: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
cashkid18: Gej till naija divides,anybody who does nt lik it shud relocate to somali cool cool

Coming from an illiterate like you who cannot spell correctly to save his life.

Go and concentrate on your Biafra dream and let Nigerians discuss their future!

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by cashkid18(m): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
Italiano1:

Coming from an illiterate like you who cannot spell correctly to save his life.

Go and concentrate on your Biafra dream and let Nigerians discuss their future!
Dude, GO AND DIE!!!!
Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ikengawo: Buhari ran this country. His primary and only objective was to fight corruption, when he left, corruption was still in full force and no difference was made. So what makes him qualified? Buhari headed the petroleum industry when Abacha was in power and robbed it blind, unless you think Abacha was stealing groundnut money, Buhari has led a life a repeated failure.

I hope APC picks Kwankwaso or Tambuwal so that they can lose and realize the north needs to fix its self before presenting candidates because they live in a delusional bubble. Who exactly do they feel, in their hearts, will vote for Kwankwaso and Tambuwal outside of their extended kindred? lol, They won't even win Kaduna. I hope this is really their choice.

People like you deserve a laser beam to your scrotum and poisoned arrows shot at close range directly at your eyeball for the bold lies you effortlessly tell.
Re: Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
kunle4toye@yaho:

Based on what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. / Don’t Expect Miracles When I Tackle Boko Haram – Buhari Tells Nigerians / BREAKING News:buhari Appoints Attahiru Jega As Chairman Of Efcc_sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.