Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. (47456 Views)

Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola / In Dire Need Of Skrill Dollar & A Reliable E-currency Exchanger / NAIRA Vs Other African Currencies In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:43am On Feb 19
angryNigerians stop importing nonsense,stop importing what we make here in naija and CBN SHOULD BE MORE TRANSPARENT ABOUT FOREX PAYMENTs,JUST LIKE THR ERA IF OKONJO IWEALA , PUBLISHED ALL FORM MS THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN DOLLARS TO IMPORT.MAKE IT OPEN,SHAME THE CRITICS AND OPPOSITIONS WHO ARE PEDDLING FAKE NEWS TO INCITE THE IGNORANT PUBLUC.We want pratical solutions not noisemakers. angry

1 Like

Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by Etimemy: 11:50am On Feb 19
BOSSkesh:
unfortunately not in the way you would understand

Struggling to defend Tinubu is not easy
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by aswani(m): 11:54am On Feb 19
FourQu:

Shebi you're regretting voting for tinubu grin

I like you and that other one that calls himself aswani, you guys are tinubu supporters but try to claim 'sitting on the fence' even though you're almost falling off the same fence in front of everyone cheesy

Funny 😁

One more time for the hard of hearing, I have never ever voted for President Tinubu and I doubt I ever will.

He is part of the political class, as is Atiku and Obi, that have done well for themselves at the expense of the common man and haven't given back enough.

I like his attitude of wanting to take the tough decisions instead of letting the rot continue like previous Presidents but that is not enough (yet) to get my vote.

If Obidients continue to come after me because I call them out on their baseless assault on some of the aspects of President Tinubu's being, I will have no choice but to defend myself.

On this same platform. I have defended Peter Obi against needless insults but of course that doesn't fit your narrative. I have also been called Chinedu as well in a derogatory manner as it happens.

You yourself have insulted and abused me (using your various monikers) but like President Tinubu said, I expect that on social media. Unlike him though, I wouldn't run away from the insults and abuses and will still continue to be a large looming presence particularly to bullying Obidients.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:55am On Feb 19
You didn't even make the closest comparison, you should have snapped 100 dollar bill to 100 naira bill to get a clear cut comparison in notes grin

Money for full everywhere grin
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by Ray369: 12:02pm On Feb 19
The Man will resign shamefully
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by FourQu: 12:03pm On Feb 19
aswani:

One more time for the hard of hearing, I have never ever voted for President Tinubu and I doubt I ever will.

He is part of the political class, as is Atiku and Obi, that have done well for themselves at the expense of the common man and haven't given back enough.

I like his attitude of wanting to take the tough decisions instead of letting the rot continue like previous Presidents but that is not enough (yet) to get my vote.

If Obidients continue to come after me because I call them out on their baseless assault on some of the aspects of President Tinubu's being, I will have no choice but to defend myself.

On this same platform. I have defended Peter Obi against needless insults but of course that doesn't fit your narrative. I have also been called Chinedu as well in a derogatory manner as it happens.

You yourself have insulted and abused me (using your various monikers) but like President Tinubu said, I expect that on social media. Unlike him though, I wouldn't run away from the insults and abuses and will still continue to be a large looming presence particularly to bullying Obidients.

Okay so your problem is just deep igbophobia? undecided

I ask because I see you I all anti igbo threads attacking their tribe at every slight opportunity. A quick glacé through your post history is enough to know this cool

It's okay you have something against the igbos, it's far better than being an agbad0rian.
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by Lekmanz87(m): 12:08pm On Feb 19
Nvestor02:
Naira rise and fall base on the choice of people.... Tinubu has already taken that burden of baring responsibility of Naira on his head.

He has unificate Naira, the goods and choice of the Nigerian citizen will determine the performance of Naira in the international market.

I would also advice the president and the senators to take down some of our denominations. There is no reason why we should have 1k in one note.

There is no country that have that amount in one note and their currency is doing well. Dollar last denominations in $100. Same as Pounds and euro.

Even the pounds denominations end at ÂŁ50. The highest Ghana denominations is 200 cedis.

Nigeria govt should take down our denominations too and make small dominations like 5N, 10N and coins to be available.

US still dey spend coins. Why not us?

Tinubu is doing well in the cost of living, it's us the citizens that needs to step up to the new reality.

Please explain what you mean by citizens needs to step up
With the same minimum wages abi wages are now being paid weekly not monthly?,how do you expect people to step up when the basic income is not enough to sustain you
always think deep before you speak pls
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by SaLongs1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 19
jeromestarks:

You don't know anything.
You sound really dumb.
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by headboyprince(m): 12:13pm On Feb 19
malali:

Have you heard the saying "There is no free lunch even in freetown."
In UK, the NHS has a long waiting list, if you need some services done you would have to wait 8 months, if you die before then, thats your problem. For the free healthcare.

In USA, if you dont have health insurance, you contribute $300/month your employer pays $300 total $600, you wont get free healthcare.
If you dont have a job, you will buy health insurance for $500/month and you pay every month wether you are sick or not.

Nigerians have a lot of misconception about everything free abroad. Dey Play.
The people that wanted free labour and came to africa to capture human beings as slave, you think they will be generous to be giving you good life for free.
I see you're confused conjugating USA and UK to confuse me and make me believe your crap...
Is NHS is even available in Nigeria. ?
Health insurance is only 60 dolla per month in UK. It's of different levels and cost on the US and most employer offers free insurance. and wtf about a jobless person paying 500doll for insurance by force. When did paying for insurance become by force? I can see you're clueless.

1 Like

Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by aswani(m): 12:13pm On Feb 19
FourQu:

Okay so your problem is just deep igbophobia? undecided

I ask because I see you I all anti igbo threads attacking their tribe at every slight opportunity. A quick glacé through your post history is enough to know this cool

It's okay you have something against the igbos, it's far better than being an agbad0rian.

Please stop that, even as a joke.

Go through my posts where I have extolled the virtues of Ndigbo.

Once more, Ndigbo are great people, honest, hardworking and welcoming from my experience of interacting with them in real life.

Obidients on the other hand are lazy people wanting to reap where they did not sow and show symptoms of being badly brought up with their abusive nature.

Please try to resist swapping both groups, there is an overlap but the mindset is different.

I don't Report people because I think it's a waste of time as they can simply create a new moniker the next minute. I might have to make an exception for those that accuse me of Igbophobia.
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by Slimlord(m): 12:17pm On Feb 19
Nvestor02:
Naira rise and fall base on the choice of people.... Tinubu has already taken that burden of baring responsibility of Naira on his head.

He has unificate Naira, the goods and choice of the Nigerian citizen will determine the performance of Naira in the international market.

I would also advice the president and the senators to take down some of our denominations. There is no reason why we should have 1k in one note.

There is no country that have that amount in one note and their currency is doing well. Dollar last denominations in $100. Same as Pounds and euro.

Even the pounds denominations end at ÂŁ50. The highest Ghana denominations is 200 cedis.

Nigeria govt should take down our denominations too and make small dominations like 5N, 10N and coins to be available.

Tinubu is doing well in the cost of living, it's us the citizens that needs to step up to the new reality.

I agree. That will also help aid the cashless drive. And limit cash flow
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by FourQu: 12:22pm On Feb 19
aswani:

Go through my posts where I have extolled the virtues of Ndigbo.

I have gone through your post history all the way back 2 years and can see no such post undecided if I beg you to highlight those posts I bet you'd run away

Once more, Ndigbo are great people, honest, hardworking and welcoming from my experience of interacting with them in real life.

Obidients on the other hand are lazy people wanting to reap where they did not sow and show symptoms of being badly brought up with their abusive nature.

WATCH IT ! shocked

You're almost falling off the fence again grin try to balance well because the fence is high and the fall will be a great one
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by Inspirer1: 12:30pm On Feb 19
Inspirer1:

Absolutely true but its not easy to come by
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by aswani(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19
FourQu:

I have gone through your post history all the way back 2 years and can see no such post undecided if I beg you to highlight those posts I bet you'd run away

WATCH IT ! shocked

You're almost falling off the fence again grin try to balance well because the fence is high and the fall will be a great one

Okay one more on this from me and you can win whatever battle you are fighting.

I extol the virtues of Ndigbo and you refuse to accept it.

I go after Obidients, and that is an accusation I am happy to be made against me, yet you use that to believe I hate Ndigbo.

Nutin do you.
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by Validated: 12:42pm On Feb 19
BOSSkesh:
Inflation caused by removal of subsidy

Not subsidies, stop the failed narrative.
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by malali: 12:52pm On Feb 19
headboyprince:
I see you're confused conjugating USA and UK to confuse me and make me believe your crap...
Is NHS is even available in Nigeria. ?
Health insurance is only 60 dolla per month in UK. It's of different levels and cost on the US and most employer offers free insurance. and wtf about a jobless person paying 500doll for insurance by force. When did paying for insurance become by force? I can see you're clueless.

Free insurance?.....lmao
My friend nothing is free.
A lot of Americans travel abroad for dental work.
Go and read about copay and deductible.
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by BondRiv: 12:53pm On Feb 19
Thundafireseun:
Just earn in dollars

And all this won’t matter to you

But you will spend in Naira.

When you guys finally collapse this economy, you will then rest. The predators will become the prey. If you like hide in a mansion, it is your security that will devour you first.

This unpatriotic mentality is part of the problem. Better move to America where it is the official legal tender.

How will your currency ever be strong with all this predatory maneuvers? Pity.
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by headboyprince(m): 1:19pm On Feb 19
malali:

Free insurance?.....lmao
My friend nothing is free.
A lot of Americans travel abroad for dental work.
Go and read about copay and deductible.
hehe I love how your responses are getting shorter. You've now realized I can't be fooled.
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by kareemkamil(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19
This is a slap to our there nation
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by Thundafireseun: 1:52pm On Feb 19
BondRiv:

But you will spend in Naira.

When you guys finally collapse this economy, you will then rest. The predators will become the prey. If you like hide in a mansion, it is your security that will devour you first.

This unpatriotic mentality is part of the problem. Better move to America where it is the official legal tender.

How will your currency ever be strong with all this predatory maneuvers? Pity.

You have a poooooor man mentality

You don’t need prayers like you have been doing offline

You just need to change your mindset and focus on reality
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by Maski87: 1:54pm On Feb 19
Please stop putting pictures of food here,people are hungry
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by SamZionDfirst(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19
Dis is really deep
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by Snowx: 2:28pm On Feb 19
Nvestor02:

If you have given your analysis without hailing Tinubu who is already a failure of would have make sense. But you spoilt everything by given him credence he never deserved
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by A4alpha: 2:55pm On Feb 19
nyama
kiss
jeromestarks:

It's the food I prepared in my gf house. Delicious right?😋
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by Lannister360: 3:42pm On Feb 19
Thundafireseun:
Just earn in dollars

And all this won’t matter to you
See your mouth like "Just earn in dollar" as if it's that easy. Everybody know say the best na to earn in dollar, even 2year old pikin know, the question na how to earn in dollar? Your advise nor help anybody.
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by Thundafireseun: 5:14pm On Feb 19
Lannister360:

See your mouth like "Just earn in dollar" as if it's that easy. Everybody know say the best na to earn in dollar, even 2year old pikin know, the question na how to earn in dollar? Your advise nor help anybody.

Poverty will finish you up
.did you ask me how and I refused to tell you
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by Lannister360: 5:16pm On Feb 19
Thundafireseun:

Poverty will finish you up
.did you ask me how and I refused to tell you
Not me, na that your retched papa na poverty wan finish
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by Thundafireseun: 5:21pm On Feb 19
Lannister360:

Not me, na that your retched papa na poverty wan finish

Ok
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by mywells: 6:15pm On Feb 19
Field negro spotted.
Nvestor02:

Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by merits(m): 6:15pm On Feb 19
jeromestarks:
Naira vs Dollar

Na shaking we are still on top of the situation.
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by egopersonified(f): 6:20pm On Feb 19
You should have used N100 notes. Is it not 100 dollars?
Re: Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. by mindtricks: 6:32pm On Feb 19
jeromestarks:
Naira vs Dollar

Deep!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If 
 Says Ubah / What Is The Difference Between A Current Account And A Savings Account? / Ghost Amala Joint Seller And Her Apprentices Disappear After Being Recognized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.