Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,278 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Capital Importation Is Increasing, Atiku Got This Wrong Again - Onanuga - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Capital Importation Is Increasing, Atiku Got This Wrong Again - Onanuga (13169 Views)

Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide / OPINION: Where Atiku Got It All Wrong / How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capital Importation Is Increasing, Atiku Got This Wrong Again - Onanuga by morgstreme: 8:31am On Feb 19
DatNiggaDaz:
Supporter of an incompetent drug certificate forger..

Use your brains if you have any to know that the topic is alll about your clueless messiah catastrophic failure wherein Atiku even proposed to the dead brain messiah of yours Inherent solutions for him and his cartel of drug addicts.

This is not about PO but the useless asslicker bayo ofafuga who dances shamelessly naked to the drums of your incompetent balablu Musik.

Tell your failure of drug lord tonuse that fathom propaganda Lagos template an replicate it under his stolen mandate grin grin

Bunch of Circus clowns wielding political power they snatched, grabbed and ranaway with

PO will forever be your nemesis insha allah

Shut up kid..

Every opposition to this present FG politically has EVERYTHING to do with Peter Obi losing at the polls.

Go and tell that to folks on your level..
Re: Capital Importation Is Increasing, Atiku Got This Wrong Again - Onanuga by commoditiesnig: 8:46am On Feb 19
Nvestor02:
Atiku is a loser. On the economy level, Tinubu is doing well. The best plan to make Nigeria great is to stop borrowing money to run government.

Tinubu is now generating big money that no body can borrow us internally and has had increased the State allocations to bring more infrastructure to our locality.

The only thing affecting our food distribution is insecurity and Tinubu has already declared war against it....

He has set a force called FOREST RANGERS to comb our forest, and he is now planning to create state police. 💯

It's now for us the citizens to live up to the current reality. This govt has challenged everybody to work and make money to take care of ourselves.

Govt can only help citizens to pay for certain things when economy is stable, not when it's dying.

ND also sure that before the middle of March, new minimum wage would have been implemented because are negotiation for it already.
Well said
Re: Capital Importation Is Increasing, Atiku Got This Wrong Again - Onanuga by DatNiggaDaz: 9:45am On Feb 19
morgstreme:

Shut up kid..

Every opposition to this present FG politically has EVERYTHING to do with Peter Obi losing at the polls.

Go and tell that to folks on your level..
. grin grin

A grown ass crying of renewed hopelessness from his useless hopeless, clueless messiah Thief'nubu. A grown man with empty brains

You go cry and lament tire. Oya lift the damn Tinubulation weight grin grin

1 Like

Re: Capital Importation Is Increasing, Atiku Got This Wrong Again - Onanuga by morgstreme: 9:51am On Feb 19
DatNiggaDaz:
. grin grin

A grown ass crying of renewed hopelessness from his useless hopeless, clueless messiah Thief'nubu. A grown man with empty brains

You go cry and lament tire. Oya lift the damn Tinubulation weight grin grin

It was de same MO of your late illiterate peasant wretched father..

Not surprised
Re: Capital Importation Is Increasing, Atiku Got This Wrong Again - Onanuga by DatNiggaDaz: 9:57am On Feb 19
morgstreme:

Not surprised
grin grin

Re: Capital Importation Is Increasing, Atiku Got This Wrong Again - Onanuga by DatNiggaDaz: 10:03am On Feb 19
morgstreme:

Not surprised
Burob Lols, a staunch mandate standergrin grin grin

Re: Capital Importation Is Increasing, Atiku Got This Wrong Again - Onanuga by muhyeenisce(m): 12:50pm On Feb 19
Hurlamideh:

If you're also supporting those that are sabotaging her greatness you will die untimely
Ameen and you too
Re: Capital Importation Is Increasing, Atiku Got This Wrong Again - Onanuga by muhyeenisce(m): 12:51pm On Feb 19
SUNNINO:
You should have been a wasted sperm. Critism is necessary stop being allergic to truth i
you’re a fool , did I said it’s wrong for criticizing the country? Idiot
Re: Capital Importation Is Increasing, Atiku Got This Wrong Again - Onanuga by muhyeenisce(m): 12:51pm On Feb 19
blueAgent:

Keep Fooling yourself
your father
Re: Capital Importation Is Increasing, Atiku Got This Wrong Again - Onanuga by blueAgent(m): 2:04pm On Feb 19
muhyeenisce:
your father

No Wahala.
Aleast I had one.

Bastard.
Re: Capital Importation Is Increasing, Atiku Got This Wrong Again - Onanuga by Emotionss: 2:10pm On Feb 19
Osidazz19:

Well you are right to an extent , the same Obi that was called incompetent and useless for 8 years of rubbish governance in Anambra became a genius overnight in the eyes of the same people who called him useless. The change of heart is purely based in religious and ethnic considerations and absolutely nothing to do with capacity, past performances and antecedents.
The moment he became the Igbo presidential candidate, he became a saint and a genius overnight out of absolutely nothing but making outlandish promises that he had never been able to do previously as a Governor.

If Tinubu is not able to ride the ship by the en3of this tenure, i will not vote for him. I'll vite for the best candidate available.
I still the believe that Tinubu will get it right sooner than later.

As I said. We are honestly not ready for positive changes or development in Nigeria.

A country where a Donald Duke will most likely lose an election to an orji kalu, buhari or Tinubu is not ready for development.

I can comfortably say this government is indeed favouring me and my family as 90% of my earnings since 2 years ago is in dollars. The amount of profit I make In each online transaction from last year till date is exciting and heartbreaking at the same time because no body should be making such amount of profit at the expense of our currency but what can we do ? .

The policies of the government is favouring a selected few in expense of the general public and the same general public are ok with it as long as they get to Bragg that our tribe is in control of Nigeria.
Re: Capital Importation Is Increasing, Atiku Got This Wrong Again - Onanuga by ubimagos: 3:52am On Feb 24
Realtruth2023:

You know when people like you make this statement. Your stupidity and foolishness is glaring. In the first place did Buhari and APC treat igbos well to gather votes. They were labelled 5% people they were called IPOB, and other imprintable names. On what basis will south east give APC even 10% of the total votes? Ironically APC performed better in the South east in 2023 than in 2019 elections. The annoying part is you people because PO is Igbo you want to spin it that we voted along ethnic lines, forgetting that igbos voted for Obasanjo, Yar adua and GEJ, but because for the first time since 1983 they brought one of their own who is well qualified you want to spin it on ethnic lines.

Same insults that we all know you for is what you have resulted to. If Obi like he can be an American for all I care, he is a known failure and he will fail again if he tries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Capital Importation Is Increasing, Atiku Got This Wrong Again - Onanuga by Realtruth2023: 8:49am On Feb 24
ubimagos:

Same insults that we all know you for is what you have resulted to. If Obi like he can be an American for all I care, he is a known failure and he will fail again if he tries.

Look this your thought process is immaterial and at best very pedestrian. Your likes are the ones who preempt the insults and you now scream blue murder when you are insulted. You see this gaslighting never works take my advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? / Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? / Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.