Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

The Silent Minority Benefitting From Hard Currencies? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Silent Minority Benefitting From Hard Currencies? (141 Views)

Jasminer X4-Q 1.04 Gh/s Miner Review 2023: The Silent Miner / Be My Silent Partner Or Investor For A Real Estate Project / 5 Most Potential Crypto Currencies In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Silent Minority Benefitting From Hard Currencies? by Omonstarr: 2:03am On Feb 19
Years back, I started to seek how I could make extra money while working my normal job. I tried, forex, binary options , crypto etc. I actually failed in all of them, but was progressing in my job. Being a naturally determined person I forrayed into forex again, seeking tons of materials podcasts at my free time. It was tedious at first, because I didn't get it right.
However, I decided to remove greed and improve my skills, while relegating it as a side hustle. This was when I started to make progress. Over a year, I grew my account with over 300%.
Late last year, I find out that income from my side hustle had far outstripped that my from my career income. This is because of exchange rate. At a point I am considering quitting my job.
The point is what are you doing as a young man to stay afloat in this harsh economy with high inflation rates and falling naira?...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Silent Minority Benefitting From Hard Currencies? by Jashub: 5:44am On Feb 19
Omonstarr:
Years back, I started to seek how I could make extra money while working my normal job. I tried, forex, binary options , crypto etc. I actually failed in all of them, but was progressing in my job. Being a naturally determined person I forrayed into forex again, seeking tons of materials podcasts at my free time. It was tedious at first, because I didn't get it right.
However, I decided to remove greed and improve my skills, while relegating it as a side hustle. This was when I started to make progress. Over a year, I grew my account with over 300%.
Late last year, I find out that income from my side hustle had far outstripped that my from my career income. This is because of exchange rate. At a point I am considering quitting my job.
The point is what are you doing as a young man to stay afloat in this harsh economy with high inflation rates and falling naira?...
Wanted to learn forex but my current job is too demanding. As of now, my secondary hustle is supplying food stuffs
Re: The Silent Minority Benefitting From Hard Currencies? by Iamanoited: 6:26am On Feb 19
THE INSIDERS REALLY ARE THE SPOILERS OF THE NAIRA.

(1) (Reply)

Selling! 4bedroom Fully Detached @ Ikota. N95m. Eunice 08029562694 / . / Cheap Agroland For You Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.