Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship (2881 Views)

Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health / Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos / Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Motheroftwo: 3:54am On Feb 19
Motheroftwo:
In the midst of mounting economic challenges and widespread hardship in Nigeria, a surge of discontent has materialized on social media platforms, particularly focusing on the family of Nigeria's President, Bola Tinubu. 9jatongue.com.ng has reported a significant increase in online attacks targeting Seyi Tinubu, the son of His excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Seyi Tinubu, is currently receiving gbas gbos on all his Instagram comment section which has resulted in him closing comments in all his recent posts including old posts.

Adding to the complexity of the situation, the dissatisfaction expressed online often revolves around appeals to Seyi Tinubu to intercede with his father, imploring him to address the plight of the Nigerian people. Nigerians, particularly those identifying as APC believers and predominantly Yoruba and Northern people, have taken to Seyi Tinubu's comment section to express their disappointment, accusing his father of failing the nation.

In a surprising twist, it becomes evident that the majority of those voicing their discontent are individuals who supported the APC and played a role in voting his father into office. The attacks on Seyi Tinubu's social media accounts thus reflect an internal discord within the APC community, with party supporters openly challenging the policies and leadership that they once championed.

Furthermore, the dissatisfaction expressed online appears to be fueled by widespread discontent with the perceived failure of Bola Tinubu's policies. Many Nigerians attribute the current state of affairs, marked by hunger, inflation, and security challenges, to the alleged shortcomings in Tinubu's governance. The high cost of living is evident, with skyrocketing prices in essential commodities such as cement and petroleum etc, exacerbating the economic hardship faced by citizens.
Notably, as prices soar, the minimum wage remains stagnant, further deepening the economic woes of the average Nigerian.

A visit to seyi tinubu social media pages, 9jatongue.com.ng discovered that thousands of Nigerians are crying and raining causes on him under his comment sections.
Screenshot below;

cc
Mynd44
fergie001
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Dominique
Mukina2

Source;
https://9jatongue.com.ng/2024/02/19/nigerians-resort-to-attacking-tinubus-family-on-social-media-over-hardship/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Motheroftwo: 3:57am On Feb 19
More screenshot;

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Optional09: 4:14am On Feb 19
Na still uncultured people dey do things like this. I don’t writin concern tinubus family with your pot of soup

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by 123yes(m): 4:28am On Feb 19
When we told Nigerians that APC government has nothing to offer they call us brainless Obidient and thief Atikufu. Today they are crying ranting up and down disturbing our peace. Road is still far. 4+4. Before APC and this Tinubu government finished una mouth will bend one side.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Chicagograduate(m): 4:34am On Feb 19
Seyi once said"The future of Nigerians lies on his father"
Like,is it your father that owns the money he is using to fly all over the globe or nigerians?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by SpatialKing(m): 4:39am On Feb 19
Optional09:
Na still uncultured people dey do things like this. I don’t writin concern tinubus family with your pot of soup

Tinubu Family were heavily involved in his campaign they were part of the Nigerians that asked people to vote for their Father...

So they can not be separated at all

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Yankee101: 4:41am On Feb 19
They’ve failed
Tell them the truth
Leave if you can’t fix the country

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Iamanoited: 5:23am On Feb 19
WRONG. NIGERIAN MEDIA ARE SPOILERS TOO. NIGERIAN MEDIA SELL AND BUY DOLLARS AND ALL TYPES OF MICROFUNDS IN NIGERIA. TWO CURRENCIES MUST NOT CIRCULATE PARI PASU IN ONE MARKET, THE BAD WILL CHASE THE GOOD OUT OF CIRCULATION. THE DOLLAR IS KILLING THE NAIRA AND THE MEDIA ARE CHEERING THE DOLLAR.

Orisa37
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Sctests: 5:24am On Feb 19
Optional09:

Fvck you! i don’t want to hear shit from you ok

Close your mouth. It smells.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Westerhoffe(m): 5:24am On Feb 19
😁
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by DohFahSo: 5:36am On Feb 19
Optional09:
Tinubu appointed his son in law to a very lucrative sector a few days ago. Tinubu's daughter controls serious money in the market sphere.

If Tinubu's family is culpable of looting Nigeria, they should be called out.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by DohFahSo: 5:38am On Feb 19
Unfortunately, Tinubu's children don't know whether the price of rice is 7k or 70k. They'll still feed comfortably. They don't know whether power grid fell like a sick man. They'll still be in air conditioned apartment and spaces. But the minions who are campaigning for Tinubu on NL aren't getting any shishi. This life no balance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by gaby(m): 5:38am On Feb 19
They are calling on him and his father to alleviate their pains as APC supporters and allow non-APCs to die of suffering abi?

We aren't ready yet, as a people in this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Ogiame: 5:46am On Feb 19
Optional09:
Coming from Hypocrites that Cyberbullied Alex Iwobi for his poor performance?

First class hypocrite 🤡

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by SuperOnyi: 5:56am On Feb 19
shocked

Umm, what do I say?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by proeast(m): 5:57am On Feb 19
I don’t see the mandate thief surviving on that seat for four years. The pace everything is collapsing and millions going hungry is getting out of hand. Unfortunately for him, he doesn’t even know what to do again.

What happened in Sri Lanka will ultimately happen here. Even Igbos they would have used to do tribalism and deflect from the situation are doing relatively better and are rather watching with bemused indifference 😂😂

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by fourboys: 6:02am On Feb 19
Hunger knows no tribe 😂😂.. some APC supporters don dey get small sense grin grin
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Ogiame: 6:07am On Feb 19
See that foolish girl saying; "We trusted you that's why we voted your father in”

Lol, dem dey trust who dey do drugs? grin

And the other fool there begging his oppressors to have mercy on them.... Lol, begging your oppressor? Who does that?

Maybe they're people living with disabilities sha. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by chiagozien(m): 6:12am On Feb 19
The same people that claims to have respect for elders are now attacking and insulting their Tinubu and his family.🙄🙄🙄

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Maxxim: 6:21am On Feb 19
Someone said se baba to waja ni, I was roflol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Samfloxin(m): 6:21am On Feb 19
Abeg which date they wan curse Mahmoud abi wetin Dem dey call him?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by EverythingPhone(m): 6:25am On Feb 19
Nigerians are united against hardship

Tinubu has failed just within months

They need to do another thing differently

The same solution is not producing any tangible result

Meanwhile I track lost or stolen mobile phones or devices at an affordable fee
Contact me via siggy below
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Ogiame: 6:27am On Feb 19
EverythingPhone:
Nigerians are united against hardship

Tinubu has failed just within months

They need to do another thing differently

The same solution is not producing any tangible result

Meanwhile I track lost or stolen mobile phones or devices at an affordable fee
Contact me via siggy below
Hypocrite... I thought Peter Obi and LP was your problem not Hunger.

Bigot.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by ludd2018: 6:30am On Feb 19
The main issue is that many Nigerians believe that Tinubu came third in the election . He did not win it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Benwallt(m): 6:34am On Feb 19
But the say Tinubu no get family. Obidients are really neck deep in disarray

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Ogiame: 6:35am On Feb 19
Benwallt:
But the say Tinubu no get family. Obidients are really neck deep in disarray
Keep looking for Bad news in Anambra, that's your only use.

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by EverythingPhone(m): 6:38am On Feb 19
Ogiame:
Hypocrite... I thought Peter Obi and LP was your problem not Hunger.

Bigot.

Yes we dodged a bullet
P.tobi lp and hunger are my problems

So
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Ogiame: 6:40am On Feb 19
EverythingPhone:

Yes we dodged a bullet
P.tobi lp and hunger are my problems

So
You dodged a bullet to be hit by Tinubu's canon?

Is that not signs of Ekpaism? 😂😂😂

E bi pa wa oh

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Benwallt(m): 6:45am On Feb 19
Ogiame:
Keep looking for Bad news in Anambra, that's your only use.

grin

What are you saying. I post real stuff
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Ogiame: 6:46am On Feb 19
Benwallt:

What are you saying. I post real stuff
I said keep looking for it.... That's your only use.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Muhammad Buhari? / Photo: See An African Attacked By South Africans Recently.viewers Discretion / See Photos Of A Major Market In Owerri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.