Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,830 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) (23932 Views)

Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by officialwdhtvv: 5:50am On Feb 19
Elderly man heaps praises on his wife as she arrives from work.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psVaQ18mcyQ

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by caesymore(m): 6:35am On Feb 19
[quote author=officialwdhtvv post=128527205]Elderly man heaps praises

Boom_Spicy!!!

That's how I hail my baby girl whenever she sends me a chat she is leaving for work.

And I bet it makes her day at work, I can't wait to be doing that physically each time she leaves. When you have a good woman in your life or a good Man always show them what they mean to you at any slight opportunity.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Ahmed0336(m): 6:45am On Feb 19
In all you do, make sure you marry a respectful, loving and supportive partner.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Jennyclay(f): 7:08am On Feb 19
If men can be praising us like this, sending us money every time and taking good care of us, Honestly there won’t be problem.

We ladies (old and young) like flattering words that would make our head swell and blush. We like to be pampered like eggs and carried like a pot made of clay.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by muyico(m): 8:36am On Feb 19
this is purely true loves

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Brighton1(m): 8:47am On Feb 19
Jennyclay:
If men can be praising us like this, sending us money every time and taking good care of us, Honestly there won’t be problem.

We ladies (old and young) like flattering words that would make our head swell and blush. We like to be pampered like eggs and carried like a pot made of clay.
whats up wit u girls and all dis bullshit talk dat a guy should take care of u.. can’t u take care of yourself. are u handicap or crippled? It’s a silly talk if u ask me tho.

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Jennyclay(f): 9:04am On Feb 19
Brighton1:
whats up wit u girls and all dis bullshit talk dat a guy should take care of u.. can’t u take care of yourself. are u handicap or crippled? It’s a silly talk if u ask me tho.
it’s a silly talk to you because you don’t have what it takes to maintain a woman. You don’t have shi shi undecided.

So we should date/marry who can’t take good care of us right undecided

Okay kindly advise your female siblings and relatives that way undecided

Shior!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by jesmond3945: 9:23am On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

why do you mention sending us money everytime?
This woman is a professor. The car she bought with her money

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by EEIA: 9:33am On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

I only need girls like you to grab your butt, squeeze your boobs, drag and yank off your panties after parting your legs, insert my gbola thrust vigorously and aggressively until i unload then move on with my business. cool

we will meet in Edo one day cool

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Talkisneeded: 11:09am On Feb 19
Sweet sweet love..

Me one day sha...

Check siggy for magic

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Orire01(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19
You can tell they've been friends before getting Married

My Siggy!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19
We men of today have lost our masculinity, such a big shame

4 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Ebukamatth(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by OZIOGU1: 4:19pm On Feb 19
Shey dem say me na be simp for praising my wife some days ago grin, the bottom line is that good women deserve praises

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by shadrach77: 4:19pm On Feb 19
Brighton1:
Don't mind them. Lazy goats. Take care of them as if they are children cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by JealousCobra(m): 4:19pm On Feb 19
grin

I bet with my grandpa's balls that the woman isn't a Nigerian and she can't be.
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:20pm On Feb 19
Moral:never bites the finger that feeds you
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Dogalmighty17: 4:20pm On Feb 19
That man don high from erujeje.

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by aariwa(m): 4:23pm On Feb 19
Simp yarning dust

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by kuntash: 4:26pm On Feb 19
Where is that boy that was calling someone a SIMP or a poor man some days ago for praising and celebrating his wife for being a good manager in this hard time?

I beg make una call am come to give this one name

11 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Ken91(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19
Pussy ass men everywhere

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by NothingDoMe: 4:26pm On Feb 19
He heaps praises on her as she's coming from work. This lady is testament to the fact that women can have a career and contribute their financial and mental quota to the family.

The psychological profile of Nigerian Women on Nairaland, which mirrors the country at large, reflects a major over dependence on men. They may act angry and lash out but deep down they know the truth.

This is my personal opinion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by DrAda(f): 4:33pm On Feb 19
I am sincerely concerned for all men who don't have working wives during this trying time. I pray that time is kind to you and that God meets all your needs. It is well

7 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Malvinn(m): 4:34pm On Feb 19
Love sweet sha
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by ipobarecriminals: 4:35pm On Feb 19
cool
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by BodyCount: 4:44pm On Feb 19
HE MUST HAVE MARRIED HER AS A VIRGIN...

SHE HAS BEEN LOYAL

SHE HAS BEEN COMMITTED.

Only women and partners with all these values deserve gratitude and respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by Postinor: 4:44pm On Feb 19
I wan Bleep ohh,I need to release
Re: Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) by BBIA: 4:45pm On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

who wants to praise a Wh0re? cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women / Pressure From Families After NYSC: Share Your Experiences, Especially Women / Who Are The Real Middle Class In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.