Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,546 members, 7,847,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? (8214 Views)

Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by aljharem(m): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2011
Gbawe:

Alhaji, you have my full backing here because I am always interested in exposing latent bigotry, double standards and n.a.ked discrimination against others. Let us start by telling PointB to show us the effort him and his leaders put into salvaging our democracy , if they really believe in it passionately, when it was threatened seriously [/b]with derailment by the crude machinations of Ibori, Turai, Ojo Madueke, Yuguda, Abba Ruma, Edevbie, Muthar, Tilde, Aondaokaa and many others.

Man mi, I was at the London arm of the SNG Street march to ensure GEJ was recognised legally to act as our President. This event was organised by Kayode Ogundamisi ,Tunde Bakare and others with the backing and support of Wole Soyinka, Femi Falana et al. I must ask why an ethnic group that represented so valiantly when we were in trouble[b] only recently
are now villified by those who only contributed apathy and disinterest when they had the chance to show they believed in the corporate existence of Nigeria - especially when it was the man they now claim as "our brother" who was against the wall then !!!! It is awful to be like that as a human being i.e always blaming others for everything when you have also been found flawed and wanting on many occasions.

Brother, I understand. The funny thing this people do not understand is that Our leaders are NOT ETHNIC BIGOTS but thieves.

I am still waiting for anyone to come an disclaim the fact i stated because if they can't WE CAN STRONGLY CONCLUDE THAT BEAF AND POINT B ARE THE BIGOTS HERE. can't we ??
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by jmaine: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2011
alj harem:

Bros, Mend bombed during last year independence day close to where our president and his PDP goons where having a good time in abuja. Our president did not even stand up, he was not even moved

You said MEND is bombing everywhere . . . How does the October Bombing episode of last year equate to MEND is bombing everywhere . . . You even did not mention Boko Haram and even had to lecture us that There was no Boko Haram in Yar Adua tenure . . . Should i term you a bigot for this obvious flaws . . .I would say no ! but i would term you more of a blind critic . . .

alj harem:

He made sure he finished the celebration before talking about the loud explosion near him. was this not duing GEJ era ?

2.Mend has threaten to start bombing again or have they not ?

This does not equate in anyway to your statement that MEND is bombing everywhere, unless Harem wants to give us a new theory that Boko Haram is MEND . . . Has MEND even started bombing . . .

alj harem:

3. the fuel price has not be increase but with the way things are going and people like you are justifying increment in a commodity God has blessed us with then I see little hope in GEJ reversing his orders.

How much is the fuel prize now . . .has it increased

alj harem:

4. Madueke has not come out to disclaim the allegation thus she is GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT . Moreover why would a foreign newspaper find interest in Madueke if not she has some deals with them or something.

The emboldened part says a lot  grin . . .would remind you of that quote at the appointed time with a particular popular figure  wink . . .  She coming out to disclaim the allegation won't change your stance and Junky News portal like the SuperStoryReporters wont stop publishing their false and malicious stories whenever they deem it fit . . .So the questions is  . . .has that allegation being proven substantial . . .
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by dayokanu(m): 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2011
Gbawe:

Alhaji, you have my full backing here because I am always interested in exposing latent bigotry, double standards and n.a.ked discrimination against others. Let us start by telling PointB to show us the effort him and his leaders put into salvaging our democracy , if they really believe in it passionately, when it was threatened seriously [/b]with derailment by the crude machinations of Ibori, Turai, Ojo Madueke, Yuguda, Abba Ruma, Edevbie, Muthar, Tilde, Aondaokaa and many others.

Man mi, I was at the London arm of the SNG Street march to ensure GEJ was recognised legally to act as our President. [size=18pt]This event was organised by Kayode Ogundamisi ,Tunde Bakare and others with the backing and support of Wole Soyinka, Femi Falana et al.[/size] I must ask why an ethnic group that represented so valiantly when we were in trouble[b] only recently
are now villified by those who only contributed apathy and disinterest when they had the chance to show they believed in the corporate existence of Nigeria - especially when it was the man they now claim as "our brother" who was against the wall then !!!! It is awful to be like that as a human being i.e always blaming others for everything when you have also been found flawed and wanting on many occasions.

We can see that its the Yorubas who want to deny an Ijaw man right to rule here
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by aljharem(m): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2011
eti eti

jmaine:

You said MEND is bombing everywhere . . . How does the October Bombing episode of last year equate to MEND is bombing everywhere . . . You even did not mention Boko Haram and even had to lecture us that There was no Boko Haram in Yar Adua tenure . . . Should i term you a bigot for this obvious flaws . . .I would say no ! but i would term you more of a blind critic . . .

Oh Oh o. so are you trying to ignore the FIRST INDIGENOUS BOMB IN NIGERIA THAT KILLED OVER 20 PEOPLE ON A JOYOUS OCCASION SUCH AS INDEPENDENCE DAY ?

which was right at the back yard of Mr president ?

Yes boko haram is a real big problem we have in Nigeria today. Boko haram did not start bombing everyone duing Yaradua era or did they ?
jmaine:

This does not equate in anyway to your statement that MEND is bombing everywhere, unless Harem wants to give us a new theory that Boko Haram is MEND . . . Has MEND even started bombing . . .

Yes it does, just because they have stopped now for political reasons does not mean they would not begin again. I have every right to say they would bomb again because they have issued a threat or have they not ?

jmaine:

[size=11pt]How much is the fuel prize now . . .has it increased

65 Naira, how much would the fuel price be next year according to GEJ words 142 Naira.

so what is today , November 10 2011, fuel price increment is January 1st 2012, How many days from today ?

jmaine:

The emboldened part says a lot  grin . . .would remind you of that quote at the appointed time with a particular popular figure  wink . . .  She coming out to disclaim the allegation won't change your stance and Junky News portal like the SuperStoryReporters wont stop publishing their false and malicious stories whenever they deem it fit . . .So the questions is  . . .has that allegation being proven substantial . . .

LOL, the so called superstory reporters is still more crediable than SUN newspaper or Odile in many ways. The so called superstory reporters get supports for airing out the truth as always. if you no like am you and beaf can go hang grin grin grin wink Jk jk.

As far as I am concerned, she is guilty until proven innocent. chekena
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Demdem(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2011
dayokanu:

We can see that its the Yorubas who want to deny an Ijaw man right to rule here
It's a fact that yorubas were at the forefront in making sure the retardeen became president. They simply wanted the constitution to be followed. Apart from Edwin Clark, I honestly can't think of any prominent ijaw who was ready to confront turai. Abegii, if there was spill it now.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Beaf: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
Lol! I just mentioned ethnic bigotry without mentioning anything else only for alj haram and Gbawe to answer, "present sir!" and start their "why are you talking about me arguments."
I hail una o! grin

Everybody knows their name. All ethnic bigots please stand up! grin grin grin

By the way, it is high time I defined exactly who I am targetting with the wide brush of ethnic bigotry. It is the fascist style politics of ACN. They reckon that since they have a the vast majority of Yoruba land, they should style themselves as a Yoruba party and promote their interests with unhidden ethnic bigotry. The constant flood of ridiculous commentary, fraudulent news etc can easily be traced to ethnically bigotted politics.

Gbawe as an ACN man knows exactly what he is doing, while the fools and natural bigots like alj harem are just happy to associate themselves with messengers of bigotry. It is a highly dangerous form of politics that is bound to fail as anything built on lies will eventually.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by jmaine: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2011
alj harem:

eti eti

Which one be eti eti  cheesy

alj harem:

eti eti

Oh Oh o. so are you trying to ignore the FIRST INDIGENOUS BOMB IN NIGERIA THAT KILLED OVER 20 PEOPLE ON A JOYOUS OCCASION SUCH AS INDEPENDENCE DAY ?

which was right at the back yard of Mr president ?

[size=16pt]Yes boko haram is a real big problem we have in Nigeria today.[/size] Boko haram did not start bombing everyone duing Yaradua era or did they ?
Yes it does, just because they have stopped now for political reasons does not mean they would not begin again. I have every right to say they would bomb again because they have issued a threat or have they not ?

No one is arguing about the october 1 bombing by Henry Orkar remnants of rouge MEND  . . .that have being caught and killed. . . .but your statement that Boko Haram sorry MEND is bombing everywhere . . .that was an overzealous approach to your critic stand . . .If you must criticize . . .you must do it within acceptable standards . . . and most of your premiss i challenged were on fact that were evidently found lacking in weight . . . .

alj harem:

65 Naira, how much would the fuel price be next year according to GEJ words 142 Naira.

so what is today , November 10 2011, fuel price increment is January 1st 2012, How many days from today ?

Has it increased . . . .we still have over a month to see if that ill advised subsidy removal decision would stand . . .am not in support of it and i believe the subsidy case would not stand the upheaval that would greet it . . .My support for a man does not equate to blind support . . . So for the subsidy removal, am very much against it . . but that does not change my stance on GEJ . . .

alj harem:

LOL, the so called superstory reporters is still more crediable than SUN newspaper or Odile in many ways. The so called superstory reporters get supports for airing out the truth as always. if you no like am you and beaf can go hang grin grin grin wink Jk jk.

As far as I am concerned, she is guilty until proven innocent. chekena

Is the SuperStoryReporters more credible than the Punch,Guardian,Thisday, Vanguard or even 234next.com . . . . SuperStoryReporters is just a junky news site for junky feeding individuals . . .and i don't give a fvck about whatever news emanates from them . . . Only junky seeking individuals take SuperStoryReporters seriously grin

Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Beaf: 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2011
It is the fascist and ethnically bigotted politics of ACN that has caused it to be so hated by many from outside the SW. How many times have ACN thugs like Gbawe actually been ridiculous enough to tell me not to speak Yoruba or call me Yoruba wannabe because I take interest in the language? Can you beat that? shocked

. . .Foolishness as an ornament.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by aljharem(m): 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2011
jmaine:

Which one be eti eti  cheesy

Eti eti na ibibio for hello , why u dey fall my hand grin grin grin grin

jmaine:

No one is arguing about the october 1 bombing by Henry Orkar remnants of rouge MEND  . . .that have being caught and killed. . . .but your statement that Boko Haram sorry MEND is bombing everywhere . . .that was an overzealous approach to your critic stand . . .If you must criticize . . .you must do it within acceptable standards . . . and most of your premiss i challenged were on fact that were evidently found lacking in weight . . . .

Maybe so, maybe I over criticise but you should know I try to remain objective only that when I see people like beaf trying to justify everything MR perfect president does, it is kinda annoying with Point B adding bigotry to it.

jmaine:

Has it increased . . . .we still have over a month to see if that ill advised subsidy removal decision would stand . . .am not in support of it and i believe the subsidy case would not stand the upheaval that would greet it . . .My support for a man does not equate to blind support . . . So for the subsidy removal, am very much against it . . but that does not change my stance on GEJ . . .

Haba, Jmaine, you were part of those support Increment of fuel by 300%. I can't remember the thread now. Omo cross river kilode  grin grin grin grin

jmaine:

Is the SuperStoryReporters more credible than the Punch,Guardian,Thisday, Vanguard or even 234next.com . . . . SuperStoryReporters is just a junky news site for junky feeding individuals . . .and i don't give a fvck about whatever news emanates from them . . . Only junky seeking individuals take SuperStoryReporters seriously  grin

I do not believe that, the problem is that BEAF is doing some propaganda against Sahara reporters alongside his tribalistic goons

He tried it calling Sowere a Bigot ( the same way he calls Gbawe and others) only for him to find out that Sowere is actually an Ijaw man from Ondo apoi ijaw ethic clan of the Ijaws.

then his next tactic was to be posting everywhere some imagine of sahara reporter of half a man etc. Is he not sick ?

I believe for Beaf to be against sahara reporters, then there must be something going on that beaf does not want people like me and YOU to know of.

Of course he would get support from Bigots like him eg Point B and co.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by aljharem(m): 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2011
Jmaine read this and tell me he beaf is not a bigot

Beaf:

It is the fascist and ethnically bigotted politics of ACN that has caused it to be so hated by many from outside the SW. How many times have ACN thugs like Gbawe actually been ridiculous enough to tell me not to speak Yoruba or call me Yoruba wannabe because I take interest in the language? Can you beat that? shocked

. . .Foolishness as an ornament.

Jmaine is he not a bigot

apart from other words like the northerners are parasites etc

is he not ??
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Gbawe: 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2011
alj harem:

Jmaine is he not a bigot

is he not ??

Alhaji, one bigot makes this topic about Yoruba folks (pointB) and another bigot makes this about the ACN (Beaf) yet we must ask when Nigerians will start acquiring the maturity and political sophistication to see that everything boils down to demanding leaders [b]must [/b]meets our aspiration instead of deifying them sycophantically and slavishly to the point where they blatantly act in ways that show they have no regard for us ala "telephone not for ordinary Nigerians" slur courtesy of our current senate president.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Beaf: 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2011
See how alj haram is lying without looking back!! Where do you get your incredible stories from? [size=14pt]Prove that you are not a liar by linking to your source of the high story you told below (in bold):[/size]

alj harem:

Maybe so, maybe I over criticise but you should know I try to remain objective only that when I see people like beaf trying to justify everything MR perfect president does, it is kinda annoying with Point B adding bigotry to it.

Haba, Jmaine, you were part of those support Increment of fuel by 300%. I can't remember the thread now. Omo cross river kilode  grin grin grin grin

I do not believe that, the problem is that BEAF is doing some propaganda against Sahara reporters alongside his tribalistic goons

He tried it calling Sowere a Bigot ( the same way he calls Gbawe and others) only for him to find out that Sowere is actually an Ijaw man from Ondo apoi ijaw ethic clan of the Ijaws.

then his next tactic was to be posting everywhere some imagine of sahara reporter of half a man etc. Is he not sick ?

I believe for Beaf to be against sahara reporters, then there must be something going on that beaf does not want people like me and YOU to know of.

[size=33pt]Is al haram a liar. We await his proof.[/size] cool
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by jmaine: 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2011
alj harem:

You fall hand die  grin  . . .Eti Eti = Very well or very good . . . .

alj harem:

Okay oo!

alj harem:

Haba, Jmaine, you were part of those support Increment of fuel by 300%. I can't remember the thread now. Omo cross river kilode  grin grin grin grin

Please show it to me . .it would really be interesting and worth explaining . . . My malee na confirm pretty Efik woman with swag . . . No wonder an [b]Ekiti correct man [/b]was compelled to marry her . . .bros am from Okemesi, Ekiti state . . .but am very conversant with Cross River State from Ogoja down to even Abanga in the defunct Bakassi pennisula . . . .

alj harem:

Beaf does not have the power to change my original views over issues . . . That Junky news portal has messed up long enough for me to make a tangible decision . . .
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Beaf: 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2011
[size=14pt]Gbawe, the ACN bigot in full disgracefully small-mined flow, turning an ACN issue into a Yoruba one as is the fascist practice of ACN[/size]; a party that has turned ethnic bigotry into an asset. Gbawe was so disgusting his fellow Yoruba man, who is way more civilised, came to my rescue.
From the thread '"Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True?.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-784439.128.html#msg9371196

arsenefc: arsenefc on October 19, 2011, 08:05 AM
He is Yoruba, you like it or not.

He is more Yoruba than a lot of people here. At least, he is yet to engage in nepotism like some people's uncles and associates.

And BTW, what makes you think he wants to be Yoruba, Mr. Argumentum Ad Hominem

Beaf, go on soun, ese meji

Gbawe:
Oga, are you now 'ordained' to hand out Yoruba lineage to anyone? I know you are demented but this one is another level altogether. By the way, I met a Nicaraguan yesterday. He said I am now Nicaraguan because he said so.   

arsenefc: And BTW, what makes you think he wants to be Yoruba, Mr. Argumentum Ad Hominem

Gbawe:
Duh. Lets see. He speaks Yoruba non-stop even to the extent his signature pays homage to the ethnic group. He talks about Yoruba States and administrators 24/7 while failing to speak about his own very troubled State with the worst Governor in Nigeria i.e Delta. Open and shut case my psychotic friend. That is a wannabe right there. Wetin concern me with stalking Theodore Orji 24/7 (even if a terrible Governor) while I totally ignore the problems in my State of origin?

I can find much worse ones than the above.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by aljharem(m): 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf:

See how alj haram is lying without looking back!! Where do you get your incredible stories from? [size=14pt]Prove that you are not a liar by linking to your source of the high story you told below (in bold):[/size]

Is al haram a liar. We await his proof. cool

During the no-holds-barred interview, days later, [size=33pt]Sowore, an Ijaw-Apoi from Ese-Odo in Ondo State, spoke about what motivated him to found Sahara Reporters, the site’s days of little beginnings,[/size] funding and operational guidelines, as well as how he and his team worked their fingers to the bones to attain the level of success that people now proudly associate with. He espoused the values of sound moral character, courage and unflinching commitment to truth as the necessary conditions for success in his chosen vocation.
Some people [size=25pt]have described the man as thinking of himself as a modern day Robin Hood of the Ijaw people[/size].

http://ipinleondo.com/myondostate/seeinterview.php?id=79

http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/articles/855/1/I-Have-No-Interest-In-Working-For-Obasanjo--Omoyele-Sowore/Page1.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/profile/omoyele-sowore

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=omoyele%20sowore%20ijaw&source=web&cd=5&ved=0CDwQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sweetcrudemovie.com%2Fsweetcrude_presskit.doc&ei=RVC8Tt_OJs2aOtbQzcMB&usg=AFQjCNH4x0MqEIRLoI9RsIk6gdN-Ugb22g

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/55844/1/i-have-almost-200-people-reporting-for-me-all-over.html

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaMmmJdpm2swSUYeiIT9kuEjsEy_oM2_2vXQX-2lQtlXAffcol[/img]

So now beaf who is the bigot ?
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Beaf: 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2011
[size=14pt]^
You are a fool and a liar. Where did I say Sowore was a bigot? WHERE IS THE LINK! angry
That is the challenge I gave and you have failed. You cannot escape.[/size]
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by aljharem(m): 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
jmaine:

You fall hand die  grin  . . .Eti Eti = Very well or very good . . . .

Okay oo!

Please show it to me . .it would really be interesting and worth explaining . . . My malee na confirm pretty Efik woman with swag . . . No wonder an [b]Ekiti correct man [/b]was compelled to marry her . . .bros am from Okemesi, Ekiti state . . .but am very conversant with Cross River State from Ogoja down to even Abanga in the defunct Bakassi pennisula . . . .

Beaf does not have the power to change my original views over issues . . . That Junky news portal has messed up long enough for me to make a tangible decision . . .

Oga jmaine, so you are an ekiti man with efik blood. hmm  very good grin grin

I just wanted you see who the bigot is here, Gbawe or Beaf ?

read this thread by beaf calling sahara reporters bigot

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-471210.128.html
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Gbawe: 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
alj harem:

During the no-holds-barred interview, days later, [size=33pt]Sowore, an Ijaw-Apoi from Ese-Odo in Ondo State, spoke about what motivated him to found Sahara Reporters, the site’s days of little beginnings,[/size] funding and operational guidelines, as well as how he and his team worked their fingers to the bones to attain the level of success that people now proudly associate with. He espoused the values of sound moral character, courage and unflinching commitment to truth as the necessary conditions for success in his chosen vocation.
Some people [size=25pt]have described the man as thinking of himself as a modern day Robin Hood of the Ijaw people[/size].

http://ipinleondo.com/myondostate/seeinterview.php?id=79

http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/articles/855/1/I-Have-No-Interest-In-Working-For-Obasanjo--Omoyele-Sowore/Page1.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/profile/omoyele-sowore

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=omoyele%20sowore%20ijaw&source=web&cd=5&ved=0CDwQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sweetcrudemovie.com%2Fsweetcrude_presskit.doc&ei=RVC8Tt_OJs2aOtbQzcMB&usg=AFQjCNH4x0MqEIRLoI9RsIk6gdN-Ugb22g

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/55844/1/i-have-almost-200-people-reporting-for-me-all-over.html

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaMmmJdpm2swSUYeiIT9kuEjsEy_oM2_2vXQX-2lQtlXAffcol[/img]

So now beaf who is the bigot ?

Alhaji, Beaf  will always expose himself as a grossly compromised paid agent without honour, principles or even basic dignity . Look at how he ran away from the thread below where he was exposed as a a fraud and charlatan when he tried to discredit the existence of South-South folks , unlike him, genuinely interested in telling GEJ the truth. I really don't know why Beaf is still a Nairaland member. When the whole village know you are a p.r.os.ti.tute, is it not time to leave the village?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-800201.0.html
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Beaf: 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2011
Here is more of the ACN missile, Gbawe, in full ethnically bigotted flow; turning a political matter about a useless ACN governor Aregbesola into a Yoruba matter.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-784439.128.html#msg9372396

Yes OOOO !! Babanla razist ni won. Of course they are "razist" for not acknowledging Beaf the wannabee as a Yoruba man even as he hails from Delta State. I think we will have to have a Nairaland ceremony to ordain Beaf a honorary Yoruba before dude develops high BP.

Political bigots, I hail una o! grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by aljharem(m): 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2011
Gbawe:

Alhaji, Beaf  will always expose himself as a grossly compromised paid agent without honour, principles or even basic dignity . Look at how he ran away from the thread below where he was exposed as a a fraud and charlatan when he tried to discredit the existence of South-South folks , unlike him, genuinely interested in telling GEJ the truth. I really don't know why Beaf is still a Nairaland member. When the whole village know you are a p.r.os.ti.tute, is it not time to leave the village?

He would be exposed,

He has made GEJ look tribalistic and made SS people look like they are ethnic bigots which is far from the truth

Remember, we have

Jason123
Otokx
Monkeyleg
df2006
Ibime
edo.girl
Ijawgirl
etc all these people are SS people and are not ethnic Bigots, ONLY BEAF
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by aljharem(m): 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2011
alj harem:

Oga jmaine, so you are an ekiti man with efik blood. hmm  very good grin grin

I just wanted you see who the bigot is here, Gbawe or Beaf ?

read this thread by beaf calling sahara reporters bigot

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-471210.128.html

Beaf this is u calling SR ethnic bigots and insulting them calling it a "yoruba tribalist"

come and disclaim ur post there unless u want to edit it.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by aljharem(m): 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2011
Gbawe:

The man beaf makes it seems like people in the SS are just siddon look as GEJ is not performing

the man beaf even defended Ugdangan Delta state governor

Even Kpogede and Jason both Itsekiris did not defend him, only Beaf the PDP corruption defender had the mouth to call those people showing Udangan to the world as ethnic bigots.

WHY IS BEAF THIS BAD undecided

I wonder to myself why beaf would support any PDP goon

BEAF EVEN SUPPORTED OBJ even when Yorubas were saying the amn was a thief. BEAF support OBJ that did not bring Innoson up

A man that did not build refineries etc

calling OBJ the BEST PRESIDENT WE EVER HAD cry cry cry at the expense of the same yoruba people he called a bigot
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Gbawe: 12:02am On Nov 11, 2011
alj harem:

He would be exposed,

He has made GEJ look tribalistic and made SS people look like they are ethnic bigots which is far from the truth

Remember, we have

Jason123
Otokx
Monkeyleg
df2006
Ibime
edo.girl
Ijawgirl
etc all these people are SS people and are not ethnic Bigots, ONLY BEAF

I know , roughly, everyone above but Ijawgirl . I must say , IMO, they are all good people . Outstanding actually. Jason123 , though very decent, must stop following propaganda . He knows what I mean. All in all, Beaf is truly a traitor to those folks mentioned above and a total disgrace to his region typified appropriately by how how he tried to discredited the voice of the SS youth attempting to tell Jonathan the truth below simply because laundering GEJ's dirty image is paramount above everything else for him:

Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by lateef4me(m): 12:09am On Nov 11, 2011
I believe Jonathan is caught in btw the red sea and is threadin with caution . His action and reaction durin dis delicate period of our nation wil define d direction we'll take !
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Beaf: 12:11am On Nov 11, 2011
alj harem:

Beaf this is u calling SR ethnic bigots and insulting them calling it a "yoruba tribalist"

come and disclaim your post there unless u want to edit it.

Dude, everything you do is a lie. Why? You think everyone is a lazy cow like you that is not bothered to click on links.
I wonder if your real profession is 419 at this rate. How can you lie and continue lying even when it is clear to you that other people know you are lying? shocked

The challenge still holds, where is the link?

Anyways, you are just a fool sha, Gbawe is the ACN man who has questions to answer a cannot defend himself against the evidence of his ACN inspired ethnic bigotry that I have posted with quotes and links.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by jmaine: 12:23am On Nov 11, 2011
alj harem:

Jmaine is he not a bigot

is he not ??

He is guilty until proven innocent init  wink . . . .  grin . . .Meanwhile Beaf is busy enjoying the turbulence he creates within you  grin  . . . .
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Beaf: 12:36am On Nov 11, 2011
^
Lolz!
Bruv, you are silently soul destroying. grin

[size=14pt]Here is yet more proof of ACN's fascist and ethnically bigotted tactics disgracefully deployed by emperor Gbawe lord of the flies to turn a political matter into a Yoruba one.[/size]

Gbawe: "Egbon mi, RAZISTS ni won ni bi o, They are bloody RAZISTS"

Clown jati-jati plus Yoruba wannabee, it was always obvious you would show up here while you avoid this thread about your own State of origin:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-783961.0.html

Osun is being transformed so please go and face the corrupt Governor , now easily the worst in Nigeria, misruling your State and swallowing your wealth. [size=14pt]You can never become Yoruba by speaking our language and focusing on us 24/7 like a lost dog that has no home to go to. [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-783848.0.html#msg9365422

[size=14pt]Shame on you Gbawe[/size]

Here I am weeping for you.

Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Beaf: 12:59am On Nov 11, 2011
[size=14pt]Here is more of Gbawe applying the disgraceful ACN ethnic bigotry on NL, the same way they apply it to GEJ.
Should I continue? Cos, I can keep providing indisputable evidence until tomorrow. Lolzz[/size]

Gbawe: Suwegbe. Were you not spamming the forum predicting the "big fall" of the ACN and lying that PDP has captured the "juiciest" LGA's when the results released so far showed otherwise ? You have mental issues. Serious ones for that matter. Were igboro. Interprete that [size=14pt]Yoruba wannabe[/size].

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-788915.0.html#msg9411192

Gbawe: I hope the usual sycophants of GEJ and the PDP on Nairaland , as well as those generally uninformed of aregbesola's effort, will read and comprehend what is written below. Folks who work with fact and have personal integrity will agree that the attack on Aregbesola is simply motivated by mischief and bigotry. He will be one of the best Governors in Nigeria. His record of achievement is there for all to see even if mischief makers , supporting a historically mediocre President , want to pretend otherwise. [size=14pt]In the case of Beaf, he is simply a Yoruba wannabe who follows and worship Yoruba people and the SW like a lost dog with no home of its own[/size].

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-780059.0.html
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by aljharem(m): 1:07am On Nov 11, 2011
jmaine:

He is guilty until proven innocent init  wink . . . .  grin . . .Meanwhile Beaf is busy enjoying the turbulence he creates within you  grin  . . . .

Haba grin grin grin grin , he can't be innocent because I saw his post with my korokoro eyes

the guy is a bigot, I keep wondering why you support him soooo mucchhh or are you too in his pay roll lipsrsealed grin grin grin wink
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Beaf: 1:09am On Nov 11, 2011
More of Gbawe's ACN style "poetry:"

Gbawe: @Ekt bear and Dayokanu.
[size=14pt]Beaf, in case you have not noticed, is a Yoruba wannabe . Just check his signature. Despite not being from the region, he talks about SW issues 24/7 often speaking Yoruba while, self-admittedly, he has no time for his own State and the behaviour of her governor. Is it not the same as many , worldwide, are American wannabes always to be found talking about American issue in practised Yankee accent? Go to Ghanaweb.com to note they cannot go a day without talking about Nigerians, however trivial the topic, while most Nigerians don't even notice them. We all know what they say regarding those who talk about others always ala unrequited love. Wannabes jati-jati.[/size]

Mama! I could burst into tears!

Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 11, 2011
Sincerely, as much as I dislike GEJ, OBJ is the worst to me.

If you have another opinion, your problem.

My God will never forgive what he did to Ekiti and the SW.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:20am On Nov 11, 2011
[size=14pt]Jonathan is amongst the best President Nigeria has ever Produced, if not the best. All this insults are from power hungry tribes and tribalists that perceive themselves as the natural born rulers and damn right mis-rulers of Nigeria.

I expect at the end of GEJ first tenure, even with all this distractions, for Nigerians and the International Community to be amazed by his accomplishments.

To all who come on this site to talk trash about our President becos u feel your tribesman should be President, a big shame. U and Boko Haramites, are the reason Nigeria's break up seems eminent, even though some of us wish things were different.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NN24, Nigeria's News Channel Folds Up / BREAKING: UN Moves To Create New Country Out Of Nigeria, Cameroon •the Nigerian / President Buhari Receives Letters Of Credence From The Ambassador Of Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.