Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Good Rechargeable Fans - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Good Rechargeable Fans (127 Views)

Nigerian Man Builds A Rechargeable Generator That Powers A House With No Sound, / 10kva Servo Stablizer, Heavy Duty Blender, Rechargeable Fans, DC/AC Fan / How To Increase The Battery Hour Of Rechargeable Fan From 3 To 24 Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Rechargeable Fans by Osanoghodua1: 7:13am On Feb 19
Good morning, good afternoon, good evening from where ever you're from today.

Okay guys, I intended to install a 3.5Kva Solar system but I am going to suspend that for now, my BEDC power is relatively stable now but to avoid excessive use of generator off grid hours, I intend buy 3 rechargeable QASA fans to add to the 2 I have before.

The Qasa fan batteries are big and durable but the fan neck easily breaks making it difficult to stand upright.

Kindly advise me on the best Rechargeable fan in the market today and a possible price. I live in Benin City.

Many thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. / We Order On Ebay And Amazon / New Details On Spacex's First Mars Colony Plan With Starship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.