Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Nigerians Vote For Themselves & Suffering Rest Of Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Vote For Themselves & Suffering Rest Of Life (71 Views)

2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts / BREAKING!!! Nigerians Vote Yahaya Bello As Worst Governor In Nigeria(photos) / WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Vote For Themselves & Suffering Rest Of Life by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:36am On Feb 19
I have noticed this with our people all over the world they will prefer to vote for themselves and suffer the rest of their lives with them their children and grandchildren .I was just looking at Nigerians in developed countries like America and it is the same every time voting is coming they want to vote for themselves one month later you see them suffering like dogs

(1) (Reply)

Wake Up to the Political Wayo of a certain party in Nigeria! / Those Who Are Not Ready For A Level Playing Ground Resort To Tribalism / Speech Delivered By Hon.abubakar Bawa Bwari During The Validitory Session In Hon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.