Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub (21318 Views)

Michael Chibuzo Replies Obi's Criticism Of The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway / Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion / Labour Partyโ€™s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by chopnaira: 12:51pm On Feb 19
haffaze777:
Senator Nwoye should stop responding to those criticizing him,he only gave Anambra people what they truly deserve.
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

This his defence is very terrible. He even said he was HOR for 4 years before becoming a Senator. Guyman just dey chop im constituency allocations.
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by Judolisco(m): 1:06pm On Feb 19
SoNature:
Before the white man brought this kind of leadership to Igbo land, people like Senator Dr Tony Nwoye would be tied to a tree in the marketplace and flogged mercilessly for defending this level of absurdity.

Oga, you have no excuse. You should have demolished that nonsense and rebuilt it into a decent ICT hub! The black man should stop disgracing himself, please!
baba abeg jst go try comedy abeg.... I've been sad since morning as I read dis your post like dis... I jst start to laugh
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by Judolisco(m): 1:12pm On Feb 19
Stevenson20:
All these our Senators and reps Shaa.
Na so one Desmond Idiot converted latrine to sef contained toilet and tagged it his constituency project.
Desmond elliot na state house member na... Dis one na Federal senator.... With his position, he could have met 3 or 4 billionaires in anambra... And he'll facilitate a wonderful project.... D community gave him a free land oh... So him no buy land, built dis substandard building, he didn't even equip it... He jst handed it over to d community like dat
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by haffaze777(m): 1:17pm On Feb 19
chopnaira:

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

This his defence is very terrible. He even said he was HOR for 4 years before becoming a Senator. Guyman just dey chop im constituency allocations.

The guy nah typical labour Party man
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by Verysmart101: 1:19pm On Feb 19
benuejosh:
Nothing good can come out of labour party.

Peter Obi wears black clothes and always waiting for the next death or burial news to attend and donate money.

I now understand his constant wearing of black clothes. Man is always mourning dead people and always attending death and burial ceremonies to donate money. Nigeria will NEVER die. (The more reason he will NEVER enter Aso rock. Aso rock is not a burial home or a dead place)

While their only governor is spending 5billion on just feeding in a month.

Eiyaaa but U made a gandollar your party chairman ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ also a kidnapper was a member of your party๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ a drug baron got your presidential ticket ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by somtochukwu853: 1:20pm On Feb 19
What is this one on about? What is this one on about?...
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by Pjoe238: 1:30pm On Feb 19
Oga Nwoye, your village people deserves better, even though you built it with your money, that shabby construction is not worthy of an ICT center in 21 Century. If you don't have money to do it better do gofundme to raise money for a befitting structure.
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by commoditiesnig: 1:56pm On Feb 19
Lol.. His response has even worsened the criticism!

He should have responded by building a more befitting structure next time
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by Charisma01: 2:00pm On Feb 19
benuejosh:

Peter Obi wears black clothes and always waiting for the next death or burial news to attend and donate money.

I now understand his constant wearing of black clothes. Man is always mourning dead people and always attending death and burial ceremonies to donate money. Nigeria will NEVER die. (The more reason he will NEVER enter Aso rock. Aso rock is not a burial home or a dead place)

APC supporters are just stupid and useless. The one who you voted for has destroyed the country completely. Are u not ashamed?
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by Stevenson20: 2:41pm On Feb 19
Judolisco:
Desmond elliot na state house member na... Dis one na Federal senator.... With his position, he could have met 3 or 4 billionaires in anambra... And he'll facilitate a wonderful project.... D community gave him a free land oh... So him no buy land, built dis substandard building, he didn't even equip it... He jst handed it over to d community like dat

The man is a criminal, he doesn't deserve 2nd term.
Devil still dey learn work where all these our politicians dey
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by VanuatuWycombe: 4:38pm On Feb 19
hotspec:
Seriously, he should have engaged a reasonable architect for a better edifice. This one looks like primary school block of classrooms

Itโ€™s because we accept anything they give us. Our primary schools are supposed to be better than those remote villages church edifices they call schools.
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by VanuatuWycombe: 4:59pm On Feb 19
b03liberty:
I think this is the way forward. Let the comparison begin among the elected officers including the state governor. They need to be ashamed of what they did with the money allocated to them

Yes. Thatโ€™s how itโ€™s done abroad.
There should be a league table for all of them. Itโ€™s one of the ways of measuring their performances vis-a-vis objectives set by them.

We shouldnโ€™t measure, blindly though. But where they have the same or similar objectives, less rank them on league table. This is one of the ways of measuring performances, especially in public sectors.
Other KPIs can be added against each objective the way GA, GF, PTs, matches played, lost, won etc are done in football league.

If an objective is for each senator to build a functional ICT center in his constituency, we will then define common parameters that such ICT centers must either meet or achieve then we can rank all senators or reps that built ICT centers across Nigeria.

I have always said it. Itโ€™s because we donโ€™t drag them or hold them accountable or recall them, thatโ€™s why they easily go away with whatever rubb.ish or nonse;nse they do.

Itโ€™s good we do the same thing for our governors too and other public office holders.

Enough of all these mediocrities. This is 2024. The rest of the world in Europe, America and Far East Asia are like 5000 years ahead of us but we still feel when we crawl, we have achieved.
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by kikake: 5:45pm On Feb 19
JulianBond007:
At least Anambra and Lagos state has a tech hub built by senators representing their zones. Where is that of Orlu my zone and other senatorial zones in Nigeria? Is it not the same money given to Abiru and Nwonye that was given to others?

The two senators have tried. Congratulations to them

Wow. Look well. The two Senators - Hope Uzodinma and Rochas Okorocha - who represented Orlu zone, if you give them opportunity, they will uproot every govt facility in Orlu and keep it in their respective villages of Omuma and Ogboko.

Issue is when they leave office, all those things they built in their villages decay. Few people live there. Go to Ogboko and see ruined govt establishments.

Their struggle against Orlu is like a struggle against nature, Orlu being the ancient head town of Orlu senatorial zone;
Orlu will rise again after Uzodinma and Okorocha leave the stage. Okorocha even tried as gov when he started urban renewal of Orlu but suddenly stopped and said he was now builduing Owerri to Dubai level.

Izunaso has started his own. Like Uzodinma and Okorocha, Izunaso is yet to have Senatorial office in Orlu, talkless do anything.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by okerekingsley90: 6:03pm On Feb 19
vernakuhlman:
He might even finger AutoCAD, since it's common practice to hold Microsoft Excel responsible for the purchase of two Hilux vehicles for one billion Naira. basketball stars

grin grin grin wtf did I just read
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by kikake: 6:04pm On Feb 19
Charisma01:

APC supporters are just stupid and useless. The one who you voted for has destroyed the country completely. Are u not ashamed?

Watch out in the SE, any place where APC reigns, that place never sees development.

Since Rochas Okorocha from Orlu zone brought APC to the zone followed by Hope Uzodinma, the zone has been in tatters. Orlu, the principal city of the zone has deteriorated beyond human understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by VULCAN(m): 6:54pm On Feb 19
You have serious comprehension problems.

I can't believe that you just read his response and immediately typed this.

A lot of arguments on Nairaland stem from people who are unable to understand what was written.

Nowhere did he claim that Lagos State constructed that building.

Chaii

[quote author=MRSALT post=128528845][/quote]
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by VULCAN(m): 6:56pm On Feb 19
A man that refuses to read is no better than a man that cannot read.

You are a functional Illiterate.

Get someone to read the response and explain to you in your native language.

benuejosh:

Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by Ikinternational: 7:09pm On Feb 19
benuejosh:

Said ALL THAT....and APCHIT STILL SUCKS
Said ALL THAT.....and Nigerians would fire Tinubu today if they could.

Just adding FACTS to your little write up
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by Ikinternational: 7:23pm On Feb 19
morgstreme:

Tony Nwoye no try anything..he is just your regular politician out for his pocket..I know him well personally..he was my junior at Nsukka UNN in his 1st/2ndyear of his reading medicine..

He must be ashamed of himself..

That was how one effiminate sounding fraud of a governor in the east was so mediocre and lackluster..only to come out years later to LIE by his mantra "Go and Verify"...

Anambra indigenes love PO
Which I know you know

The minority can NEVER speak for the majority
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by longayink: 7:28pm On Feb 19
Franking:

My zone too. Izunasor does not have time for us. Imagine if Jones Onyereri was allowed to contest.

Our Orlu zone has Sen Izunaso who is man of gov Hope Uzodinma.
Uzodinma is like he swore that Orlu must go down and under before he dies. Orlu is watching him.
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by Ikinternational: 7:28pm On Feb 19
morgstreme:

Are you minding that manipulative Obidient

If you like bomb the labour party office

Your guy/party is a failure and we're witnessing it in real time.

Deflection n Diversion tactics works on children
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by delpee(f): 10:49pm On Feb 19
OPICANTO2223:
At least he tried. I have never project carried out by senator Remi Tinubu, yayi or senator covering mowe ibafo in Ogun state

Someone should help me

Senator Remi Tinubu has many projects she initiated and delivered while in office. I know of a PHC in Obalende. I learnt that her projects including empowerment interventions are listed on her website....www.oluremitinubu.com
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by Charisma01: 3:24am On Feb 20
kikake:

Watch out in the SE, any place where APC reigns, that place never sees development.

Since Rochas Okorocha from Orlu zone brought APC to the zone followed by Hope Uzodinma, the zone has been in tatters. Orlu, the principal city of the zone has deteriorated beyond human understanding.

APC, is a natural disaster

1 Like

Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by morgstreme: 1:00pm On Feb 20
Ikinternational:

If you like bomb the labour party office

Your guy/party is a failure and we're witnessing it in real time.

Deflection n Diversion tactics works on children

See another OPAQUE statistic in human form..

Tufiakwa!
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by morgstreme: 1:00pm On Feb 20
Ikinternational:

Anambra indigenes love PO
Which I know you know

The minority can NEVER speak for the majority

Make Dem carry that love take am go Aso Rock naa..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits The Olubadan Of Ibadan In His Palace. Pic / President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him / Fisayo Soyombo Urged To Go Into Hiding After Report Of Planned Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.