Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Naira Weakens As Banks’ Dollar Sales Plunge By $252m - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Weakens As Banks’ Dollar Sales Plunge By $252m (13991 Views)

Imo Workers Defy NLC Call For Strike As Banks Open For Businesses / Naira Weakens To N773.4/$ At I&E Window, N905/$ At Parallel Market / COVID-19: FG Loses N20 Billion In 7 Days As Banks Stop Operations In Ports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Naira Weakens As Banks’ Dollar Sales Plunge By $252m by gashiwalesman: 9:10pm On Feb 19
saasala:
As usual, the lot of you who don't know anything about economics and the reason why the Naira is falling will always blame Tinubu. I don't give a hoot about the Emilokan crooner. But y'all need to think well before shifting blames.

When Emefiele was printing the new notes, you people including Obi and Atiku were praising him abi. Shebi they thought you basic economics in secondary school about printing more money. Abi your economics teacher didn't tell you that any country that prints too much money will end up like Zimbabwe. That mofo printed new notes, said he will take back the old ones. He later released everything into circulation. Himself and some of his thieving cronies even piled loads of cash and kept them under their bed.

The weyrey was selling dollar to his goons at a subsidized rate against the real exchanged rate. Who do you think was paying for the difference in prices?

Everything is Tinubu. Una no won get sense.

As much as I don'tgive a flying F** about these uneducated trolls online, they always exhibit why their illk can never be trusted, and more reason anything macro economics always seems above their pay grade.. Emilokan too will share among this blame, was it not same Emilokan dolling out thousands of dollars to each delegate in APC presidential election? Atiku followers sef dey open mouth cast balmes.. how Nigerians easily forget things baffles me...

And obidients should rest, your candidate said he would take off subsidy and unite the forex, I wonder what result you obedient lots hoped he would achieve if not the ever surging dollar and increment in petrol price.. the dollar rate during buhari was subsidized oh yea mugus..

Heartless Tinubu is just taking off everything just like that, and the shock is getting unbearable to all..
Re: Naira Weakens As Banks’ Dollar Sales Plunge By $252m by uzhiyeka(m): 12:44am On Feb 20
saasala:
As usual, the lot of you who don't know anything about economics and the reason why the Naira is falling will always blame Tinubu. I don't give a hoot about the Emilokan crooner. But y'all need to think well before shifting blames.

When Emefiele was printing the new notes, you people including Obi and Atiku were praising him abi. Shebi they thought you basic economics in secondary school about printing more money. Abi your economics teacher didn't tell you that any country that prints too much money will end up like Zimbabwe. That mofo printed new notes, said he will take back the old ones. He later released everything into circulation. Himself and some of his thieving cronies even piled loads of cash and kept them under their bed.

The weyrey was selling dollar to his goons at a subsidized rate against the real exchanged rate. Who do you think was paying for the difference in prices?

Everything is Tinubu. Una no won get sense.
I can see your not in Nigeria. Keep up the tribalism flag & forget to speak the truth we are in together
Re: Naira Weakens As Banks’ Dollar Sales Plunge By $252m by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:42pm On Apr 10
PARADIZEPRIEST:
you don't rebuild an 8year damaged economy in 10months.So, stop being sarcastic and face reality with positivism. Look at the economic matrixes,it will oscillate like tidal waves till things normalize angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIRS Seals Peter Obi's Company, Other Companies In Lagos, Kano / Gunmen Attacks NDLEA Facility In Ebonyi, Kill 4 / Sri Lanka Uprising Holds Lessons For Nigeria -Punch Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.