Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

My Conundrum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conundrum (635 Views)

Vital Lessons From Tee Billz V Tiwa Savage Marital Conundrum / Please I Need Urgent Help, Please Help A Nairalander Of This Conundrum...Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conundrum by Bobby2011: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: My Conundrum by EFCC1(m): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2011
So, should I move on? Not yet Be patient and ask her what she wants to do Yes
have a talk with her
Re: My Conundrum by eghost247(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2011
move on someone treats you like this and you even bother to think about it obviously she is into the other guy and not you, find someone who will love you
Re: My Conundrum by iice(f): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2011
She has a bf. She loves you and you love her.
You want to marry her. She doesn't know who to chose.
Sorry but you get what you ask for. Seems to me this is the only kind of relationships most of ya'll have and seem to understand and yet cannot find head or tail of your situation. To build something solid. . .you make a solid foundation. But una like to build window first then later start to look where the foundation dey. Don't understand una friendships either undecided
Re: My Conundrum by Roland17(m): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2011
u have over stayed your welcome, true feelings are mutual, never forceful or done out of pity. just walk away with ur head high, we can not always have what we love and like i always say "LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH".

(1) (Reply)

Anytime I Get Drunk,rokiatv Occupied My Mind / What Should I Do? / Beware Of A Guy Called Olaiya Ayinde Sodiq! Claims he can give u Sugar mummy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.