Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" (11107 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Sabadon(m): 12:28pm On Feb 19
grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Emma09(m): 12:29pm On Feb 19
Endure kee u der!
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Omojolaray(m): 12:29pm On Feb 19
Endure for person wey future no sure for..... Guy u are over 80years
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Dumfrank(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19
Lamba.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by UpTown001(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19
We don't know when the enduring time would elapse.make some money by diviing into CRYPTo minning and investment.

Contact me via WhatsApp
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by casppyjay: 12:30pm On Feb 19
fergie001:

Seyi Tinubu
lol if there was no social media for reprobates to hide behind and say we have communicated with the masses Nigeria would have been fixed long ago .. because I’m certain even if u are high on speed u can’t as leader come out publicly to address the current Nigeria now with all diz stupid hashtags

Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by ehinja: 12:31pm On Feb 19
Hypocritical statement. Asking the people to endure when the leaders and policy makers are not showing any signs that they understand the assignment.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Skillsnigeria: 12:32pm On Feb 19
grin hmmm
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by drimzsmoke(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19
Endurance trek☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by zinaunreal(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19
This frog must leave office
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by onuman: 12:33pm On Feb 19
Endurance is for the living.

Tinubu's economic policy has sent tens of thousands of Nigerians to their untimely grave in less than one year.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by lovetterrison(m): 12:34pm On Feb 19
fergie001:

Seyi Tinubu

All what your party brings is pain and hardship always and weaponize poverty from buhari's wasted 8years of hardship pain,death and nepotism ...youve started preaching yours too..
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Franzinni: 12:34pm On Feb 19
Funny enough 2027... Nigerians will forget once they share 1k and two cups of rice ... It's the status quo.

It's the same time and time again.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by jaxxy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 19
The useless policies are what is causing the hardship.

u do not embark serveral difficult projects or policies at same time knowing u do not gave the economic power or stability to cushion the adverse effects.

Nor do u have the top brains in ur cabinet or team to technology capacity to execute them.

Now we are heading for a self induced economic disaster.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by haffaze777(m): 12:34pm On Feb 19
God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Emilokan 1 of africa
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Okpokpo09: 12:35pm On Feb 19
President of the snail republic have spoken. I don’t know who elected you but as long as I’m concerned, you’re a snail that needs to be eradicated
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by mobileboy: 12:35pm On Feb 19
Etosha:
I always know that leadership isn't as simple as office seekers always paints it. I believe he's in shock now after realizing how difficult the office is. Even Atiku or Obi wouldn't have fared better.

You seem to get the main issue

Opposition is always painting government as a walk in park and this is what APC, Buhari & Tinubu used to push out Jonathan, now they are in power they realize there is more to government than campaign dancing, smooth talk, sharing 2 cup of rice, abusing current government etc

LP and Peter Obi are currently towing same path, they may eventually get the power and realize there is more than meet the eyes

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Rejoice28(f): 12:36pm On Feb 19
People are suffering sir, please step down honourably

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Strafudeen: 12:36pm On Feb 19
The problem is you don't seem to know what you're doing, no one is sure these pains will birth a painless future, and finally you and your team are not helping us bear this weight and are just feeding fat in our misery.

Resign please!
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Brushstrokes20: 12:37pm On Feb 19
Usual bullocks for Brainless buffoons! grin
.... While career poliTHIEFcians like yourself lives large at the expense of common wealth
Acquire state of the arts bullet proof jeeps , luxurious yacht, earn outrageous salaries and allowances etc
eBOLA is all shades of jokes 🤣🤣😂😁😅
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by charlizonto: 12:37pm On Feb 19
Ok..Just give us a clue on how the f**king hell to endure this economy hardship angry
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by aziaka111(m): 12:37pm On Feb 19
You are a very stupid man,.God will disgrace you.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by lexy2014: 12:38pm On Feb 19
fergie001:

Seyi Tinubu

are Tinubu and his son also going through and experiencing the hardship they are saying Nigerians should endure?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Hueyreckless0007: 12:38pm On Feb 19
Everything went to shreds as soon as you assumed office.

This “endurance” comment from this man is always pissing me off.

What a country.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Neddstark: 12:38pm On Feb 19
fergie001:

Seyi Tinubu

We will endure if the government endures first. Stop your useless trips to France for a start.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Imka: 12:38pm On Feb 19
Tinubu, you are an abomination before the Almighty. You stiffnecked , evil personified. God will measure out a cup of His wrath for you, a double portion, for you and your household. You will be drunk with the blood of the innocent that you have shed, and with the flesh of the children that you eat. You will stagger and tumble backwards in eternal darkness, and all your labour will turn to dust before your very eyes. Accursed thing
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Kelvin5214: 12:38pm On Feb 19
Tell them mastercheesy
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Cassandraloius: 12:38pm On Feb 19
We're suffering and smiling indeed. What did I just read?😂
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by madfind: 12:39pm On Feb 19
michlins:
pure water is already 50
2 50 NAIRA here
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Menclothing: 12:39pm On Feb 19
The most difficult country on earth to rule is Nigeria as a president

Gov is good

Now I know why Jonathan got grey hair in few years

They better cancel presidency and let’s go back to regional government
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by onuman: 12:39pm On Feb 19
ehinja:
Hypocritical statement. Asking the people to endure when the leaders and policy makers are not showing any signs that they understand the assignment.

So long as Oyibo pays crude oil royalties to Nigeria's government, suffering and starvation will not stop for Nigerians.
The royalties from crude oil are used by politicians to form what looks like government at various levels where the oil money is mostly stolen by the same politicians.
It's has become a cycle. Nothing will ever improve in Nigeria. Nothing has ever improved in Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons / PHCN & Blackout ,When It Rains: Why? / Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.