Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" (11113 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by descartes400: 12:55pm On Feb 19
Etosha:
I always know that leadership isn't as simple as office seekers always paints it. I believe he's in shock now after realizing how difficult the office is. Even Atiku or Obi wouldn't have fared better.

True talk.

Most of these politicians especially those seeking the presidential seat before they capture power tend to behave like social activists like femi falana but when they eventually capture power that's when they realise that political leadership is not social activism.--the reality of wetin you dey see when you dey outside dey different from when you dey inside .

the annoying thing is the previous occupant of the seat go just keep mute...while the incoming is basking in the euphoria of being the new comer..hmm never even drink water drop cup hmm eyes clear.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by mrcrabs(m): 12:55pm On Feb 19
lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by tochez24(m): 12:59pm On Feb 19
fergie001:

Seyi Tinubu

We should endure while your father bought yatch and foreign luxurious cars for himself and the people in his government with 100% increase in their salaries and allowances ⚠️

We should endure while your father keeps borrowing and looting every penny⚠️

We should endure while subsidy fund has never been accounted for, for a day⚠️

Well... The EMILOKANS are already enduring😁😆😆😂

NIGERIA wouldn't be here if NIGERIANS are not stupid💯
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Lovenorth: 1:00pm On Feb 19
We have heard more than that from Buhari the clown
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:02pm On Feb 19
Etosha:
I always know that leadership isn't as simple as office seekers always paints it. I believe he's in shock now after realizing how difficult the office is. E[b]ven Atiku or Obi wouldn't have fared better.[/b]
This statement you guys use to console yourselves sha

How do you know Atiku and Obi won't fare better?
Are you a seer?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Mitsurugi(m): 1:02pm On Feb 19
Etosha:
I always know that leadership isn't as simple as office seekers always paints it. I believe he's in shock now after realizing how difficult the office is. Even Atiku or Obi wouldn't have fared better.

Did Atiku or Obi win the election?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:02pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:
Obituary would have been worst.

BTW,
N500k minimum wage will help a little

How do you know Obi would have been worst
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Okechinwadike: 1:04pm On Feb 19
nobody should blame this man abeg. what did you people expect him to do? there is no way you can give what you don't have
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Okoroawusa: 1:04pm On Feb 19
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by officialJP(m): 1:05pm On Feb 19
Is not about enduring but when will it end? And what are they doing to make things work?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Roger3D(m): 1:05pm On Feb 19
fergie001:

Seyi Tinubu
Nobody wants to listen to this emilokan horseshit
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by ogbonti: 1:06pm On Feb 19
fergie001:

Seyi Tinubu

Seyi, anything built on nothing cant stand ----- tell your father Bola to confess his sins against the people of Lagos State since 1999 - then ask him to return all he stole from Lagos State people and Government - Next apologize and atone for his sin of foisting a dead beat, dead brain religious bigot, ethic nationalist and terror enabler and sympathizer called Muhammadu Buhari on hapless Nigerians for 8 years just to achieve his dream of being called Mr. President in 2023, and lastly BUT most importantly - simply return the mandate he stole back to the Nigerian people by resigning with his vice, and calling for fresh elections within the next 3 months and ensure the elections are credible with zero interference by him or any other politician serving in his government.

Then probably - God may have mercy on him! angry

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by freemanq(m): 1:07pm On Feb 19
So what you are saying is that Nigeria economy problem doesn't have any immediate solution? When we have brilliant brains all over the world that can find solutions to our economy problems, you choose to select incompetent people because they help you get to power. Mr president you know you can do better than this.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Franking: 1:07pm On Feb 19
Emilokan.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:07pm On Feb 19
grandstar:
You should have hired more competent hands for the post of finance minister and CBN governor.
Edun and Cardoso are not good enough? Wow!!
Who do you suggest then
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by badoh(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19
grandstar:
You should have hired more competent hands for the post of finance minister and CBN governor.
So you think the current Finance Minister don't know jack? Please suggest any one that you know can function and perform beyond expectations more than the current Finance Minister.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Franking: 1:11pm On Feb 19
Etosha:

How do you know this? Or you just want to use it to console yourself. We thought Buhari was incompetent. Tinumbu is really raising the bar here.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Nolevel666: 1:11pm On Feb 19
You and who?

After raping the country of it’s wealth and dignity you all are telling us to endure.
Endure what with who?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Amaggedon: 1:14pm On Feb 19
Etosha:

Which Obi? How well did he perform as a Governor?
Abeg shut up, all these nonsense you keep saying for over 18 months even after they have shown you some of his achievements , now you are trying to be ration because yoruba man is president? Was the country like this before he came in ? Is it not the same person that was saying things were bad when he wasnt the president? So why trying to make excuses for him ? Are you an idiot??

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Lifemanage: 1:15pm On Feb 19
Seyi Tinubu, Una de craze.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Thinktwicemybro: 1:16pm On Feb 19
Etosha:
Mugu
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by R0LL0N(m): 1:17pm On Feb 19
I thought Government is define as people for the government and government for the people, we play our part by voting yet you pay us back with hunger.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Ceejay94: 1:19pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:

BTW,

Said by an Id!ot who happens to be a maggot

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Greystone: 1:20pm On Feb 19
😒
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Azzik: 1:20pm On Feb 19
fergie001:

Seyi Tinubu
Useless man.... you fought Jonathan from removing subsidy because of politics, now you are doing the same thing...it will not be well with you for causing so much hardship
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by Konquest: 1:24pm On Feb 19
Eriokanmi:
Endure till when? You shot yourself in the leg from day one. You're so shortsighted. You didn't learn from the way Angola, another oil-rich country removed their subsidy gradually or how Jonathan did his own but people like you didn't allow him to succeed. Karma is so nice. God is so patient. You announced outright removal without a palliative in place, putting the cart before the horse. No sensible family man would organise his home without planning, let alone someone leading over 200m population as officially announced cos Nigeria is well over 250m.

Before Angola announced that partial subsidy removal, they had prepared well beforehand for likely effects. Nobody has heard that Angola has been weeping on the streets in protest over hunger. The next protest will be massive cos I don't see any improvement soon. Today, 1 dollar has hit 1,700. We also hear subsidy payment is back and Nigeria had paid in trillion since you took office...

Your economic team are either half-baked or Inexperienced. The floating of the naira is the worst of all policies ever known. Ordinary Benin cfa has gained so much strength now. That inhuman policy was the beginning of our problem. Go to cotonou today, the cost of a 50kg rice 3 years ago is almost the same today and the difference was caused by the global inflation. Come to nigeria, its over 500% increase for a bag of rice. I have people living in ,calavi so I know.

I lose money daily cos of unstable fx. I leave God, the righteous judge to do the needful over our worked leaders.
Your post is largely valid and the reference to Angola is apt.

However, your reference to Goodluck Jonathan in your post was off the trail. GEJ wanted to remove fuel subsidy and there was NO functional refinery OR single plan for a new refinery in place to cushion the immediate effects of subsidy removal and this is why folks in Nigeria hit the streets in large numbers in some major cities to declare Occupy Nigeria.

Even the greenfield refineries GEJ's goverment eventually promised to construct in the aftermath of Occupy Nigeria protests was NEVER started till he left the Presidency! Even the East-West road could NOT be completed during his tenure because there was no sense of urgency on his part.

Indeed, President Tinubu was right when he said on May 29, 2023 that subsidy was gone (had been removed) because the previous goverment did NOT make provisions for it in the budget. Where I FAULT Tinubu and the state Governors is that within the first 6 months of his Presidency, CNG-kitted delivery trucks, trailers, and mass transit buses with dual fuel capabilities should have been available for the movement of people and cheaper foodstuffs from the farm gates or food-production communities to the major city centers at cheaper costs. CNG costs around N200/kg which is way less than 1kg of LPG for cooking or the per liter cost of PMS and diesel.

The further destruction of the earning power of a lot of folks through the hasty free floating of the local currency and the subsequent devaluations were uncalled for, thereby leading to further hyperinflation and the relentless criminal hoarding and sharp increases in food items by middlemen speculators.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by studM(m): 1:29pm On Feb 19
KingKO22:

BTW,

U be proper he goat(buzuru)
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by 2tpick: 1:38pm On Feb 19
Menclothing:
The most difficult country on earth to rule is Nigeria as a president

Gov is good

Now I know why Jonathan got grey hair in few years

They better cancel presidency and let’s go back to regional government
Baba I told someone in 2018 that PMB is not doing anything as the president. He was just enjoying what comes with the office and not even putting any effort to better the lots of the masses. GEJ was having sleepless nights over things happening under his watch. Any serious leader will appear twice his normal age even after one tenure. If u see GEJ now, u will know that he aged more under 6 years in office than he did in 9 years after leaving office. Bubu was looking younger, fresher and polished while in office cos he didn't give a hoot about happenings in the country.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by nedekid: 1:43pm On Feb 19
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by RaySimran: 1:45pm On Feb 19
But your dad were among those that protested against "what should have been shed years ago" by blatantly leading a march to discredit Jonathans effort in handling subsidy which would've been a thing of the past today.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" by sukar886: 2:22pm On Feb 19
Oga resign

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHCN & Blackout ,When It Rains: Why? / President Jonathan To Visit Lagos Today (24/12/12) / Utako Market Bomb Story Is False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.