Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

This Hardship Is Too Much For Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Hardship Is Too Much For Me (608 Views)

Hardship: How I Battled To Cook Beans Yesterday. / Hardship Is Killing Me Gradually / Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Hardship Is Too Much For Me by Dcass(f): 12:33pm On Feb 19
Only God knows the pain and struggle I face every single day just to be able to feed myself and my baby since I lost my husband.
I have the skill I can sew very well only I don't have a shop and a sewing machine but if I can get sewing machine I can start from home.
I don't want to beg anymore or search for work because people demand sex from me too much.
I don't know whom I can talk to or how I can stop this embarrassment and people taking advantage of me just to survive.
Tell me what I can do
Re: This Hardship Is Too Much For Me by akabu2016: 2:47pm On Feb 19
Sorry about that
Re: This Hardship Is Too Much For Me by Dcass(f): 2:51pm On Feb 19
akabu2016:
Sorry about that ....chat me up on WhatsApp and what ur location and what kind of job do you want to do 08104694004
thank you very much
Re: This Hardship Is Too Much For Me by ocheketurah: 3:13pm On Feb 19
The phone you have use it to open a tikotk account or Ig and showcase what you can do, you definitely would get a client
Dcass:
Only God knows the pain and struggle I face every single day just to be able to feed myself and my baby since I lost my husband.
I have the skill I can sew very well only I don't have a shop and a sewing machine but if I can get sewing machine I can start from home.
I don't want to beg anymore or search for work because people demand sex from me too much.
I don't know whom I can talk to or how I can stop this embarrassment and people taking advantage of me just to survive.
Tell me what I can do
Re: This Hardship Is Too Much For Me by Dcass(f): 3:29pm On Feb 19
ocheketurah:
The phone you have use it to open a tikotk account or Ig and showcase what you can do, you definitely would get a client
thanks for commenting
Re: This Hardship Is Too Much For Me by iwriteall: 9:27pm On Feb 19
Since last year till now, you still dey find who go buy sewing machine give you

Lolz, Be playing o

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities For Models / You May Not Need That Job / Part Time Accountants Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.