Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,678 members, 7,862,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

AY Shares Inspiring Encounter With RMD While Bartending - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Shares Inspiring Encounter With RMD While Bartending (101 Views)

I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo / Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) / Korede Bello Acts In "Professor Johnbull" With RMD, Angela Okorie, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AY Shares Inspiring Encounter With RMD While Bartending by OmariElizabeth: 1:00pm On Feb 19
AY Shares Inspiring Encounter with RMD While Bartending

In a candid interview with Iyabo Ojo, comedian and filmmaker AY recounted a pivotal moment in his life when veteran actor RMD changed his trajectory. While working as a bartender, AY approached RMD with his aspirations to enter the entertainment industry. Instead of merely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EqQNiBXJV0?si=7YtgcpxZ_v6SbxgN

(1) (Reply)

Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life, Don't Let Me Die Like MOHBAD, Ayanlowo Cries Out / Don't Measure Your Progress With The Opinions Of Your Dedicated Cynics / Ahmed Borodo Solidifies Flybird Amsl's Dominance Amid Nigeria's Economic Tumult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.