Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL (47842 Views)

Is Selling Of Drinks (carbonated Drinks Only) Profitable? / Bulk And Wholesale Of Drinks And Bottle Water At Cheapest Price / Learn How To Make Different Kinds Of YOGHURT And Other Types Of DRINKS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by chloride6: 5:07pm On Feb 19
Give your life to Christ!
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Yankee101: 5:19pm On Feb 19
That’s why it’s not good to Form an addictive habit

I pity drinkers and drunkards
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by merits(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19
Trenow:
OFFICIAL PRICES OF DRINKS ACCORDING TO NBL πŸ‘‡

GULDER πŸ‘‰ N950

STAR πŸ‘‰ N850

33 EXTRA πŸ‘‰ N850

HEINEKEN πŸ‘‰ N1300

LIFE πŸ‘‰ N850

LEGEND πŸ‘‰ N1250

TIGER πŸ‘‰ N750

Action bitters to the rescue.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

We must still drink 🍷🍻 and shack as usual,I will soon shift to buruku (bkt) as time goes on all shack na shack.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by adecz: 5:37pm On Feb 19
Thank God I'm not a beer 🍺🍻🍺
person ..

Even if Star na N100, I nor go still
drink..☺️☺️☺️
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Spuggie: 5:42pm On Feb 19
femmoy:

Mumu,even you that supported bat,are you not feeling the heat?

Learn what is called sarcasm, pussy.

Better still, learn to train yourself to be comfortable with silence whenever you have nothing to say.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by stansaintly(m): 5:57pm On Feb 19
Na now wetin dem dey talk say e dey happen for naija touch me. Haba mana, how pesin go dey take cool off after everyday pressure and struggle.

This is wicked served with malice. I never said anything but they have finally touched where they shouldn't have.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:40pm On Feb 19
Lol, the average price for these drinks used to be 250, 300
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by moskush1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 19
Palm wine for sure
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Hightowa: 8:04pm On Feb 19
I have given my life to christ to sin de very expensive this days
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by brownbib(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19
I will make do with water grin
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by bizzibodi(m): 8:16pm On Feb 19
With this kind excessive heat,I discovered only beer can quench my thirst ,this iz not good ooo!cry cry cry :'
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:22pm On Feb 19
adamma24:
Igbo man go still buy cartons of beer just to jolly
the way u pple brag online like person neva stay ina Igboland.. just cos ina cheap messiah came third and lost president polls...
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by adamma24: 8:28pm On Feb 19
OGHENAOGIE:
the way u pple brag online like person neva stay ina Igboland.. just cos ina cheap messiah came third and lost president polls...

Ogenogie....watin concern new price of alcohol and cheap messiah na...shebi na una vote...tinubu must use him 8 years complete....
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Sleekfingers: 8:29pm On Feb 19
If dem like make dem dey sell Guinness big stout for 5000 naira. That won't stop me from drinking, and eating my Nkwobi or Croaker imoyo.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Sleekfingers: 8:31pm On Feb 19
AntiChristian:
Alcohol is Haram!

And the tax una dey collect from Alcohol is not HARAM abi?
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Sleekfingers: 8:37pm On Feb 19
Kennitrust:
They should sell cigarettes 500 per stick so they can help people to stop smoking.

One stick go reset your brain ; grin

When I started smoking, 2 sticks of Benson & Hedges was 2 for 5 naira. People were complaining about the price. But that didn't stop them from smoking it.
Even if they sell a stick for 1000 naira people will still smoke it.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Love800(m): 8:46pm On Feb 19
Do fish barbecue and suyaman still make money?
meum:
Make una no worry I go Dey use water step down my isi ewu, nkwobi, barbecue fish, suya etc. Water is life!

@NB which kind β€œhappy selling” una write for that memo? Who tell una say plenty people go still buy from una distributors?
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by scholes23(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19
Omo na ogogoro sure pass
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Okeyc230: 9:29pm On Feb 19
I need to buy Easter drink now oooo
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Halo22: 9:35pm On Feb 19
Last last, they have touched where it pains most. Can u imagine, beer wey we dey use to hold body, U no go better for this people.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Morizo(m): 10:15pm On Feb 19
post=128535670:

Pandora the terrorists supporter and political prostitute and him fans no get problems...
Hero Beer dey for dem.
Him no go collect shishsi cool

(Y'all noticed Hero Beer founded by P.Obi lineage is not among the beers..... e get why.
If you know , you know! πŸ˜‰ )

Reason I have zero respect for you and felt you are a sabotage for a better Nigeria. Acting like the tribal kids and uninformed members of nairaland but claim to love this country. You just love what you are gaining from party politics and it's entirely different from statesmanship.
Hunger in the street and you join kids to argue Peter Obi and BAT tribal war you founded on nairaland for your own pleasure.

PDP was there and now APC. We'll monitor you to see your replies when power switched to another party cos it surely will as per democracy and flies lol you might swarm to the new rotten meat
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by gideon22h: 10:18pm On Feb 19
LoL ...na Palm wine n burukutu sure passLoL ...na Palm wine n burukutu sure pass...
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Tallesty1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19
folake4u:

I swear.

I stick to my Caprisun and Chivita. cheesy
The day they double up the price of bottle water is the day they will see the mother of all protest.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by folake4u(f): 10:45pm On Feb 19
Tallesty1:
The day they double up the price of bottle water is the day they will see the mother of all protest.

Lol. Even pure water is now N400 for a bag (in some states).

The price of bottled water will increase certainly.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Tallesty1(m): 11:05pm On Feb 19
folake4u:

Lol. Even pure water is now N400 for a bag (in some states).

The price of bottled water will increase certainly.
Still 300 here and drink two bag every three days.

That is if I don't have bottled ones at home, now imagine how much I will be spending on water alone if they double the price.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by meum: 11:29pm On Feb 19
Love800:
Do fish barbecue and suyaman still make money?
We get one for this forum. Ask am😁
Ask nicely though. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Coronavirus1: 11:34pm On Feb 19
Chummynoni:
it is true. I was shocked when i was told small smirnoff ice is now #900 at a bar i went to, lastweek, if no be say i don open am already, i for tell d guy to return am.
Today I bought Heineken for 900 naira fair enough.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by okoloto: 2:19am On Feb 20
Action bitters producers will now be cashing out grin
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Kennitrust(m): 4:33am On Feb 20
Sleekfingers:

When I started smoking, 2 sticks of Benson & Hedges was 2 for 5 naira. People were complaining about the price. But that didn't stop them from smoking it.
Even if they sell a stick for 1000 naira people will still smoke it.
The government failed to see this lucrative business that people mental addiction has pushed them into. Very easy thing the government would have done...

Make a stick of cigarettes 500 to 1k and see our economy growing faster than it shadows grin
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by folake4u(f): 5:23am On Feb 20
Tallesty1:
Still 300 here and drink two bag every three days.

That is if I don't have bottled ones at home, now imagine how much I will be spending on water alone if they double the price.

I bought at 300 last week and they've increased to 350 now. I heard they're planning to increase the price again.

My state sells for 400 currently.

It's really crazy right now. Spending so much money on supposed basic things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Get RDP With Admin Access And Dedicated IP Address / Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted / List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.