Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL (47797 Views)

Is Selling Of Drinks (carbonated Drinks Only) Profitable? / Bulk And Wholesale Of Drinks And Bottle Water At Cheapest Price / Learn How To Make Different Kinds Of YOGHURT And Other Types Of DRINKS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Love800(m): 8:10am On Feb 20
Okay
meum:

We get one for this forum. Ask am😁
Ask nicely though. 😂😂
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 9:06am On Feb 20
Above listed prices are false. So false.
There is indeed price increase but not that high as recommended by NB.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by meum: 10:03am On Feb 20
Love800:
Okay
I believe you know the person I’m referring to.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Tallesty1(m): 10:47am On Feb 20
folake4u:

I bought at 300 last week and they've increased to 350 now. I heard they're planning to increase the price again.

My state sells for 400 currently.

It's really crazy right now. Spending so much money on supposed basic things.
Nigeria will get by regardless.

That, in itself is both good news and bad news.

Because people would rather adapt than kick against the system.

Households now cook with charcoal since gas prices are high.

Borehole and well water are what many drink.

Some now have their breakfast around 12 so they won't eat thrice a day.

I am not sure how far we can cope.

Because crime is going to increase.

Whatever you are earning may not be enough.

In the market yesterday, there were people standing by waiting for a grain of rice, beans, etc., to drop while sellers measured them.

As I said, I am not sure how much longer we can hold

1 Like

Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by femmoy(m): 11:19am On Feb 20
Spuggie:

Learn what is called sarcasm, pussy.

Better still, learn to train yourself to be comfortable with silence whenever you have nothing to say.

You're a fool for being sarcastic in really and pressing matters. Grow up kid.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Spuggie: 11:36am On Feb 20
femmoy:

I will leave you to you foolery, pussy.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Spuggie: 11:39am On Feb 20
femmoy:

Ancient of days, I will leave you to your foolery, pussy.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by pocohantas(f): 12:06pm On Feb 20
Tallesty1:
Nigeria will get by regardless.

That, in itself is both good news and bad news.

Because people would rather adapt than kick against the system.

Households now cook with charcoal since gas prices are high.

Borehole and well water are what many drink.

Some now have their breakfast around 12 so they won't eat thrice a day.

I am not sure how far we can cope.

Because crime is going to increase.

Whatever you are earning may not be enough.

In the market yesterday, there were people standing by waiting for a grain of rice, beans, etc., to drop while sellers measured them.

As I said, I am not sure how much longer we can hold

Get by? Are you sure?
Right now I just want to see how much longer we can hold on. If Nigerians swallow the suffering without a revolt, then I will know we are a strong people.

By the way, is satchet water actually more economical for a water drinker like you?

@Folake4u, a carton of Caprisun is N4200. Something parents use to give their kids joy is becoming luxury.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by femmoy(m): 12:22pm On Feb 20
Spuggie:

Ancient of days, I will leave you to your foolery, pussy.

Mad goat roaming around. Go to hell
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Spuggie: 12:29pm On Feb 20
femmoy:

Pussy keeps replying, go get a life and a job, b1tch!
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Spuggie: 12:30pm On Feb 20
femmoy:

Pussy keeps replying me, go get a job and a life b1tch!
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Tallesty1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20
pocohantas:

Get by? Are you sure?
Right now I just want to see how much longer we can hold on. If Nigerians swallow the suffering without a revolt, then I will know we are a strong people.

By the way, is satchet water actually more economical for a water drinker like you?

@Folake4u, a carton of Caprisun is N4200. Something parents use to give their kids joy is becoming luxury.
Strong and foolish.

We are too docile abeg.

Y'know, I do wonder how the people who got us into this mess feel, knowing that they are directly responsible for what millions of people are going through.

Starting from the INEC man down to all the agents who collected peanuts to rig their units.

And then I wonder if they will be wiser before the next election because if things do not get better and this man wins again, then there will be trouble.

Do I even know which is more economical now? I might soon join the drink and refill crew.

I have many Ragolis bottles here sef.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by femmoy(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20
Spuggie:

Pussy keeps replying me, go get a job and a life b1tch!

I'm not as jobless as your father.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Spuggie: 1:04pm On Feb 20
femmoy:

I'm not as jobless as your father.
Ancient of days just love swimming in foolery or don't you?
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by folake4u(f): 1:10pm On Feb 20
pocohantas:

Get by? Are you sure?

Nigerians are a resilient people for the wrong cause. It is both admirable and a curse. embarassed

I don't know how much we can hold on because there is hunger in the land. A bag of rice as at today is 80k, gradually getting to 100k.

The drink wey dey give me joy, them wan still deny me of enjoyment. cry
I bought a bottle of Ribena for N700 last week. I screamed!!!
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by pocohantas(f): 1:46pm On Feb 20
Tallesty1:
Strong and foolish.

We are too docile abeg.

Y'know, I do wonder how the people who got us into this mess feel, knowing that they are directly responsible for what millions of people are going through.

Starting from the INEC man down to all the agents who collected peanuts to rig their units.

And then I wonder if they will be wiser before the next election because if things do not get better and this man wins again, then there will be trouble.

Do I even know which is more economical now? I might soon join the drink and refill crew.

I have many Ragolis bottles here sef.

Hahahaahaha! You go start to drink am from tap. That one sef no bad if the tank is clean.

They don't care. Stop acting like it started last year cheesy. They have been on it and their generations are not even suffering for any misdeed. Na we still dey suffer.

1 Like

Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Love800(m): 1:47pm On Feb 20
Yes i know him.
His monicker is all written in capital letters.
But he does not reply me sha.

But from ur end, do u know whether the business is profitable?
meum:

I believe you know the person I’m referring to.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by pocohantas(f): 1:59pm On Feb 20
folake4u:

Nigerians are a resilient people for the wrong cause. It is both admirable and a curse. embarassed

I don't know how much we can hold on because there is hunger in the land. A bag of rice as at today is 80k, gradually getting to 100k.

The drink wey dey give me joy, them wan still deny me of enjoyment. cry
I bought a bottle of Ribena for N700 last week. I screamed!!!

I was at the store on Saturday to buy things for a friend's twins. Na one child them want o, God carry twins give them in this Tinubu's regime. I just told her to pick what she wants. She was scared. Na me come dey ask, won't you take diaper, detergent, bleach, wipes...etc? Small small things, bill reach 55k. Her husband had to personally call me.

For ordinary rice. No be say you go chop the rice alone. Be like na to fry pancake chop henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by meum: 2:48pm On Feb 20
Love800:
Yes i know him.
His monicker is all written in capital letters.
But he does not reply me sha.

But from ur end, do u know whether the business is profitable?
Are you serious or joking? If you are serious then the answer is: as long as it is food, your target market must chop.

In this present day 9ja, an average man on the street no go reason BBQ. You see those wannabes & those that are doing well, they’re your target so packaging & location are important. Set up a small decent shop to attract them. Make the best BBQ. Add side menu like stir fried spaghetti & rice. Disturb them on social media & offline. Get noticed. You will share the testimony😊
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by femmoy(m): 3:23pm On Feb 20
Spuggie:

Ancient of days just love swimming in foolery or don't you?

You're nothing but a goat, exchanging words with you is like giving you an opportunity. I'm not as jobless as your father.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Love800(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20
Tankz for the update.
I appreciate
meum:

Are you serious or joking? If you are serious then the answer is: as long as it is food, your target market must chop.

In this present day 9ja, an average man on the street no go reason BBQ. You see those wannabes & those that are doing well, they’re your target so packaging & location are important. Set up a small decent shop to attract them. Make the best BBQ. Add side menu like stir fried spaghetti & rice. Disturb them on social media & offline. Get noticed. You will share the testimony😊
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by folake4u(f): 5:38pm On Feb 20
pocohantas:

I was at the store on Saturday to buy things for a friend's twins. Na one child them want o, God carry twins give them in this Tinubu's regime. I just told her to pick what she wants. She was scared. Na me come dey ask, won't you take diaper, detergent, bleach, wipes...etc? Small small things, bill reach 55k. Her husband had to personally call me.

For ordinary rice. No be say you go chop the rice alone. Be like na to fry pancake chop henceforth.

Sorry for the late response.

Twins in this Tinubu economy is CRAZZYYYYYYYY!!

E reach to call oh.😂😂😂
Congrats to her though.

grin grin Them never even add stew and protein money now oh. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Spuggie: 7:27pm On Feb 20
femmoy:

You're nothing but a goat, exchanging words with you is like giving you an opportunity. I'm not as jobless as your father.

Look at a pussy talking tough.
Can't even man up .
Thought you claim to be ancient of days, may be you need to start wearing your big boy's pant and act your age.
Pussy.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by femmoy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20
Spuggie:

Look at a pussy talking tough.
Can't even man up .
Thought you claim to be ancient of days, may be you need to start wearing your big boy's pant and act your age.
Pussy.

Untrained fool.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Spuggie: 9:49pm On Feb 20
femmoy:

Untrained fool.

Uh oh, that's all you can come up with.

Someone has lost the battle.

Cry me a River.

Ancient of days, now that I have finish dealing with you, I can start having fun again.

Hopefully, you can thank me for teaching you what your parents couldn't do.....don't go insulting people in their mentions.

Now run off with your tail between your legs, pussy.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by AntiChristian: 8:21am On Feb 21
Sleekfingers:

And the tax una dey collect from Alcohol is not HARAM abi?

How do you know the tax due to the respective states is exactly from alcohol?
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Dshocker(m): 8:27am On Feb 21
gaby:
Respite for our kidneys at last.

If you drink, you will die, if don't drink, you will still die 🤣
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Tallesty1(m): 10:42am On Feb 21
pocohantas:

Hahahaahaha! You go start to drink am from tap. That one sef no bad if the tank is clean.

They don't care. Stop acting like it started last year cheesy. They have been on it and their generations are not even suffering for any misdeed. Na we still dey suffer.
The problem is not the tank but the water itself. Sometimes it pumps hard water and I am not sure that is safe for drinking.
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Benjamin4388(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26
elpochas:
Thank God say I no dy Drink or Smoke.I
Rather use the money to buy better food and eat well.

NO DIFFERENCE... U AND THEM SMOKERS STILL DEY ON DEBITS DAILY
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by Benjamin4388(m): 5:38pm On Feb 26
thatsleepboy1:
Na “33” own pain me pass cos na my brand even as i dey ekiti here. Kaiii, one will think what that girl said is lie but she said the truth, most guys have resort to smoking and you won't know cos they don't look like it. Omo igbo/az to the rescue.

DEY WHYN YOURSELF... THEM DON REDUCE THE PORTION TOO... THE THING AFFECT ALL THE INDUSTRY
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by elpochas: 7:39pm On Feb 26
Benjamin4388:

NO DIFFERENCE... U AND THEM SMOKERS STILL DEY ON DEBITS DAILY
How
Re: Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL by femmoy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26
Spuggie:

Uh oh, that's all you can come up with.

Someone has lost the battle.

Cry me a River.

Ancient of days, now that I have finish dealing with you, I can start having fun again.

Hopefully, you can thank me for teaching you what your parents couldn't do.....don't go insulting people in their mentions.

Now run off with your tail between your legs, pussy.

Shame on your parents cos they failed already.
Mad goat. Quote me again and go missing you animal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About The Currency Swap Agreement Between Nigeria/china / When The Naira Was Stronger Than US Dollar (Throwback) / Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.