Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Increased By 0.8% In Q3, 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Increased By 0.8% In Q3, 2023 (4030 Views)

22 States, FCT Reduced Their Domestic Debts By ₦‎176 Billion In Q3 2023 / Nigeria’s Trade Surplus Swells to N1.89 Trillion in Q3 2023 / Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Falls to 4.1% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Increased By 0.8% In Q3, 2023 by YourKarma: 2:46pm On Feb 19
Ebi npiawa azu.

APC is a cancer slowly killing this country
Re: Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Increased By 0.8% In Q3, 2023 by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:47pm On Feb 19
I'm self employed and doing good this year. What hole did all this hungry/frustrated/tribalists creep out from? 🤷🏾‍♂️.
Beats me 🤷🏾‍♂️.
All my dollar making niggs holler!
Can I get a witness!?

Re: Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Increased By 0.8% In Q3, 2023 by Menclothing: 2:55pm On Feb 19
Since 1960 ever government have failed us in Africa it’s now an beginning to
Understand Jehovah withness teaching on governments

Bad news on government everyday

1 good 10 bad
Re: Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Increased By 0.8% In Q3, 2023 by Lanruze: 2:57pm On Feb 19
The unemployment data in Nigeria is directly correlated to the fuel subsidy removal and the FX unification regime no doubt.

It will be like a camel passing through a needle's eye to run a profitable business in Nigeria especially in an import dependent environment like ours .

On the other hand, I think Nigeria needs to carefully study the south eastern (Igbo tribe) model of business sustainability and profitability.

In the last six (6) months of the economic hardship in Nigeria through hyper-inflation and the free-fall of the Naira, the south easterners have remained MUTE on the hardships faced by other tribes, and have assumed an observer role.

I live in Lagos-Nigeria in an area densely populated by the Igbos & and I can testify that no igbo man has begged me for money in the last eight months in spite of the hardship, and none has also openly complained about being hungry and unemployed too within same period

Instead, they smile to their shops and seek for more capital to stock more goods in their shops and warehouses, the greatest beneficiary of this economic hardship are the Igbos.

As an observer, the adversity of the civil war has re-inforced a self sustaining mode of any environment they find themselves especially through commerce and business. Most genuine Igbo businessmen are not interested in your local politics except it negatively affects his business.

Politicians should rather use their divisional hate propagation against the tribe but carefully study how to survive tough economic times with the Igbo tribe model. They are productive, the remain in business and also don't resort to begging.
Re: Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Increased By 0.8% In Q3, 2023 by Adewale1603(m): 3:05pm On Feb 19
They should just sell the remainants of this country back to the white men, we shouldn't get independence, black man is not capable of it yet.
Re: Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Increased By 0.8% In Q3, 2023 by khattab02: 3:08pm On Feb 19
Is this report sure?

I believe it has far rose than that percent oo .

Poverty and hunger wan kill people ooo
Re: Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Increased By 0.8% In Q3, 2023 by remsonik(f): 3:12pm On Feb 19
Honestly I tire for this country,looking for bus to help pack my loads from lagos to ibadan, just household items of a single person in one room and the prices they call just tire me. I don't have more than 35k on me presently to do this.
Re: Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Increased By 0.8% In Q3, 2023 by Lifemanage: 4:01pm On Feb 19
This people working in these agencies will just wake up without going to the feed to sample data make erroneous stipulations. It's so sad what we see from these government MDAs; very useless civil service.
Re: Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Increased By 0.8% In Q3, 2023 by Karleb(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19
The only place you won't feel unemployment in Nigeria is Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Kano and some other cities.

Outside of this place, there's literally no job.
Re: Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Increased By 0.8% In Q3, 2023 by grandstar(m): 4:59pm On Feb 19
Nigerias unemployment rate is more than 30%.

The measurements or parameters used to achieve this 5% figure would make Emefiele look like Hulk Hogan.
Re: Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Increased By 0.8% In Q3, 2023 by Yankee101: 5:39pm On Feb 19
Most Nigerians have been moved to underemployment

I nearly cry when I see graduate job seekers praying for a 100k job

That is less than 100 dollars per month

A 20k salary during Jonathan is equivalent to 180k today

Buhari and Tinubu have dropped Nigerians enmass into poverty

Former African countries we used to laugh at now eat better foods than an average Nigerian and earn more per month
Re: Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Increased By 0.8% In Q3, 2023 by pikechukwu6(m): 5:40pm On Feb 19
Nothing concerns me cheesy cheesy I'm not lazy youth
Re: Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Increased By 0.8% In Q3, 2023 by poseidon12: 12:12am On Feb 20
Nigeria's unemployment rate at 5% only?. Bunch of lying clowns. It should not be less than 70%.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' / Statistics: Bauchi, Zamfara, Niger Top Jobless List / Extensive Poll Results From all the States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.