Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa (22144 Views)

Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) / 'No More Shehu Sani' Protest By Kaduna Central People At APC Secretariat / Gunshots At APC Secretariat In Port-Harcourt As Thugs Clash. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa by Ologbo147: 4:31pm On Feb 19
Showguyz:

Lagos is bigger than edo state
Edo at it size generate a revenue of over N38billion annually, watin obaseki us am dey do?
you see why i say many of you condemning Obaseki are half baked illiterate.

Lagos is 3500km2 at best, Edo state is 17,800 km square.

Lagos as a state has one of the highest revenue available in Africa to manage that very small enclave that is just a little bigger than Benin city.

With that penny of 38billion you are talking about, he has ensured that he pays Edo state workers 40k minimum wage every month, no other state pays that in Nigeria.

He has ensured that Edo civil servants and pensioners no longer die on the queue, and commit suicide as it was rampant during the reign of his predecessors, even though oshiomhole got about 1.4 trillion naira for his eight year tenure to run Edo state. He still however manage to default in payment of salaries severally, many times teachers sat at home because of unpaid salaries, it has never happened under Obaseki. Our fathers and grandfathers now get their pay as at when due to feed themselves

He has revamped the educational sector with his Edobest program and has successfully digitalized education in government schools in Edo state. Helping to block loopholes from teachers cheating the system.

What about the Ossiomo power project, Edo state was certified as one of the five states in Nigeria that has the facilities and capacities to be power efficient.

What about the Evboesi palm project which is said to be the largest palm project in Africa. In few years to come, it will open up Evboesi and neighboring villages around that vicinity and create jobs for thousands of Edo youth.

What about the health scheme in place where a stipend from your monthly earnings is taken and when you fall sick, your treatment is heavily subsidized.

Need i say more

5 Likes

Re: Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa by crestedmazi: 4:31pm On Feb 19
Showguyz:

God help us o
We need a governor who have the rapid development of the state at heart not just gragra like obaseki
I swear I just dey envy lagos state governor

Lagos ke.

The difference is home advantage, most people making noise in Lagos are from neighbouring states. Those in this other states are at home so their family influence tend to cover them and make them over do.

1 Like

Re: Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:34pm On Feb 19
Pat081:
So we still have foolish people who are still following this APC
u will be surprised how very foolish some Nigerians are... dats why I don't pity anyone complaining about emilokan's rulership now.

cool

1 Like

Re: Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa by chukwuoke(m): 4:39pm On Feb 19
Re: Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa by oz4real83(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19
Benwallt:

I think osakpawan is one of them too
No, noblest is just a strong family friend agberolically connected with them, Bob izua was agbero oga that opened agberoism door for all of them
Re: Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa by Akaegwu(m): 6:09pm On Feb 19
Lazy youth's. Person wey get work fit go there for one week?
Re: Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa by ufuosman(m): 6:46pm On Feb 19
E don see small alert to motivate
Re: Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa by NaMe4: 7:09pm On Feb 19
crestedmazi:
No wonder.

So kabaka is related to osamede Adun aka Bob izua or the surname is just a coincidence.

Both are rascals anyway

Yep, he's Kabaka's uncle.
Re: Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa by Charly68: 7:27pm On Feb 19
If the party can't organize ordinary primary election successfully in Edo ,how can they govern the entire state well if elected ? Unfortunately PDP too is doing her own abracadabra politics .. Edolites should better go for a viable third force to shame the political godfathers
Re: Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa by aswani(m): 7:39pm On Feb 19
politicoNG:

https://punchng.com/breaking-edo-apc-youths-take-over-party-secretariat-over-gov-primary/?amp

Tony Kabaka the youth leader, now there's a surprise that he is at the forefront of any disruptive activities.
Re: Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa by aswani(m): 7:41pm On Feb 19
oz4real83:
kabaka is a nephew to Bob izua, kabaka's dad is the eldest brother to Bob izua, there was a time the family had a quarrel over land among them.

Quarrel over land in a Benin family, what's new there.
Re: Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa by Pat081: 7:50pm On Feb 19
MichaelSokoto:

u will be surprised how very foolish some Nigerians are... dats why I don't pity anyone complaining about emilokan's rulership now.

cool
They are youth ooo just because of 1 thousand naira

1 Like

Re: Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa by Tekashi89(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19
crestedmazi:
No wonder.

So kabaka is related to osamede Adun aka Bob izua or the surname is just a coincidence.

Both are rascals anyway
bob izua is his uncle they're well related
Re: Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa by NaMe4: 8:26pm On Feb 19
Re: Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa by Mcreloaded(m): 9:39pm On Feb 19
In the words of inec, they should go to court instead of looking for rice
Re: Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa by Olaasunky1: 9:58pm On Feb 19
Samade7:
I was there to witness as the event unfold. What actually happened was that, immediately Kabaka n his guys got to the APC secretariat. Kabaka entered n his guys followed him. I mean they all entered together. Kabaka then ordered his boys to entered, I mean those that were standing outside the compound n when they also entered, Kabaka moved forward and his boys moved forward as well and Kabaka commanded his boys to move forward, I mean those at the back. They all moved forward immediately.

Sorry for wasting ur time.
Not funny.
Re: Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa by Nolevel666: 2:09am On Feb 20
Showguyz:

Lagos is bigger than edo state
Edo at it size generate a revenue of over N38billion annually, watin obaseki us am dey do?
How much is 38B naira?

What can it cover?
Re: Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa by Mayflowa(m): 3:48am On Feb 20
crestedmazi:
No wonder.

Both are rascals anyway

Kabaka is Bob Izua's nephew. You're the last person to know this.
Re: Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa by HRMK: 6:04am On Feb 20
ARRANT NONSENSE!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. / Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group / Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.