Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries (10515 Views)

FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction / ASUU Strike: Does The Union Deserves Their Withheld Salaries? / Strike: FG Breaks ASUU’s Rank, To Release Withheld Salaries Of Medical Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Dwaizman(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19
Lies... Am a lecturer too
Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by primedream(m): 5:45pm On Feb 19
Let the FG also ensure they pay the real value of the naira as at when the salaries were due, after depreciation due to inflation has been factored in.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by amerengues(m): 5:51pm On Feb 19
They paid two months last night

3 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Winning123: 5:52pm On Feb 19
BigBlackPreek:
congratulations but ebimpawa ooo

Farm!
Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Inspirer1: 5:59pm On Feb 19
RenaissanceGuy:
Pleasant surprise for those who may have taken their mind off it.
I wonder how those who formed kind of parallel union will feel now,...

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by jetguy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 19
Thank God. At least I wouldn't experience another strike before I will sign out this year again

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Tareq1105: 6:03pm On Feb 19
Umedia:
You approved Payments of with held salaries in October but start disbursement after 4 months.
Tinubu why are you wicked

He's trying to reduce the currency in circulation.

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Tareq1105: 6:04pm On Feb 19
primedream:
Let the FG also ensure they pay the real value of the naira as at when the salaries were due, after depreciation due to inflation has been factored in.

They should even be grateful to Tinubu after all they didn't work for it.

3 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by MeNmyfamily: 6:16pm On Feb 19
post=128538437:
Very Good Development.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless Our darling lecturers, we thank then for all they are doing.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

Shutap. Weren't you the one supporting that FG shouldn't pay them for the months they didn't work?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Jostoman: 6:20pm On Feb 19
For FG mind now they this one will now make us not to protest again, FG is a joker
Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19
Dwaizman:
Lies... Am a lecturer too
I don't think you're a lecturer sir, how can a suppose lecturer don't know where to use "I'm" in a sentence?

3 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Rejoice28(f): 6:24pm On Feb 19
That's good.

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by gaskiyamagana: 6:25pm On Feb 19
Umedia:
You approved Payments of with held salaries in October but start disbursement after 4 months.
Shut up
Shatap.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Cruzmaster: 6:27pm On Feb 19
BigBlackPreek:
congratulations but ebimpawa ooo

Ebi never start sef. E still dey do press up.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Blessedarethepe(m): 6:55pm On Feb 19
pocom16:
Hmm.

Good deal for lecturers.

I am almost certain that there won't be strike in the next 8 years.. with the way universities are now inflating their fees without federal interference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeLnro-Xw6E
Go and create a thread if it is worthy of it. And stop spamming other threads
Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by ROTTWEILER007: 7:01pm On Feb 19
Paraman:

https://punchng.com/breaking-fg-begins-payment-of-asuus-withheld-salaries/?amp
who gets to pay the students who are at the receiving end. The lecturers go on strike the students suffer, the govt pays the lecturers, the students still suffer as school fees is increased.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:03pm On Feb 19
Assu and fg na cat and rat
Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Masterito(m): 7:21pm On Feb 19
Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Adeneeyee84: 7:31pm On Feb 19
All those my lecturer friends I was helping out during the insensitive strike don block my number.... Life no balance
Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Dwaizman(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19
Fuckingmallam45:

I don't think you're a lecturer sir, how can a suppose lecturer don't know where to use "I'm" in a sentence?
Lolz I was typing fast, moreover I'm not an English lecturer ok... Computer aided design and engineering graphics course, doesn't need much English... Measurement is a language on it own.. ficking-mallam
Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by duduade: 8:21pm On Feb 19
bonechamberlain:
Hope it's not based on deceptive motives. I hope Tinubu's govt would not expect ASUU not to protest for other pressing national issues.

Gbam and if they choose to still keep quiet after collecting the four months dey must be cheats

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by missbond007: 12:26am On Feb 20
What of SSANU?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Chukwuka319(m): 6:50am On Feb 20
A very commendable move by the FG.At least, the affected people can wholeheartedly put in their best efforts in building up and making the tertiary education stronger and more efficient.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by commoditiesnig: 9:31am On Feb 20
Paraman:

https://punchng.com/breaking-fg-begins-payment-of-asuus-withheld-salaries/?amp
Good action. More investment on our Federal institutions
Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by gaskiyamagana: 12:29pm On Feb 20
Umedia:

Tell your mother to shut up
Tell your father to keep kwayet.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Johnwrite(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27
Wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Students Should Avoid Reading Late At Night / 2018/2019 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria | See Top 100 Secondary Schools / TRENDING NOW: "Is That One A Uniben Student"- Goes Viral, (see Hilarious Posts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.