Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,099 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) (62516 Views)

Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) / Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) / 5 Fashion Trends Any Girl Who Grew Up In The 90s Probably Rocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by gladdensir(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19
chopnaira:
From that picture, she is atleast 6'5".
That is 6 feet 5 inches.

She is taller than the door entrance and almost as tall as the ceiling.

I wanted to say so. That ain't 6'2"
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Silentgroper(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19
Banbanna:
Lash with what na, with dil.do?? Aren't you supposed to be a female judging by your monikerπŸ€”πŸ™„
from the moniker,

I could tell the fellow is all shades of male...

Which female go wan add toto join their moniker like that.. Only niggaz play liked that...
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Seriouslady: 7:39pm On Feb 19
Wow! She is so tall, she should be into modelling
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by eepeepook: 7:53pm On Feb 19
Children on Nairaland: wOMeN dOn’t GrOw PasT 5’1o”.

Reality: The tallest woman I’ve seen on video was 7’0”. Women now hit 6’4” almost at the same rate as men. Sexual dimorphism is becoming less pronounced as monogamy is the preferred choice of bond for modern humans.

Children on Nairaland: i aM 6’8” tAlL.

Reality: Nobody in the pictures from multiple get togethers is over 6’1”. Children typing rubbish here use their imaginary heights in their parents’ houses.

As for the main topic, nothing concern me. There are tall girls everywhere. Make she love her life as e dey. If she was 6’5, she would claim it wholeheartedly. Women love every inch on their frames β€” imaginary ones included. The average Nigerian is short compared to caucasians. Maybe the house she lives in was constructed to serve individuals 5’8” and under.
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Goodlady(f): 7:56pm On Feb 19
tollyboy5:

If I may ask. How tall are you?
5 ft, 7
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Edusouls(m): 8:02pm On Feb 19
Zonefree:
In whatever you do in this life, avoid short women.

A short Nigerian girl is a recipe for disaster.

kai timed bomb πŸ’£, I be like say one don do you something?
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Sleekfingers: 8:15pm On Feb 19
peculiar3:
...she should start basketball πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ training and make good use of her height ASAP

What if she doesn't like basketball?
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Sleekfingers: 8:18pm On Feb 19
edicied:
but she ugly

You don't need to be beautiful like Naomi Campbell to be a model.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Babastrong(m): 8:20pm On Feb 19
[quote author=Chrisrare post=128537275]no banging and kissing at the same time[no matter how tall they are, banking and kissing are Not impossible. check the distance well.]
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Ladymillion(f): 8:26pm On Feb 19
Nice, I am only 5ft.7inches , my 14 year old daughter is 5ft 11inches with size 43 shoe size
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:38pm On Feb 19
More like 6'7
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Mordson: 8:59pm On Feb 19
Thislifee:
Am taller than her!

You go explain tire because no evidence.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by JoeEeL(m): 9:03pm On Feb 19
BallisticToto:
You don't like short guys, you don't like short guys. What most girls your type don't understand is you most of the time have to end up marrying a shorter guy of average height because if you marry someone who is as tall or taller than you, at least one of your offsprings will end up developing spinal degeneration. Being tall is good but as with other things on earth (except money) too much of everything can become an anormly.

Never take any girl seriously in her demands. E get one igbo girl wey swear with her life say she no fit ever marry Yoruba man. She even dey insult Yoruba people that year.

Wetin end am?

Na same Yoruba man she go marry o, upon all her mouth pa pa pa.

Abeg just free girls and their mouth jare.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Joy2dworldxyz: 9:05pm On Feb 19
NEPA SHOULD RECRUIT HER!!

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Love800(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19
They many na.
pocohantas:

Please stop it. How many Nigerian men are 6"2? Let alone a woman. That girl is more than 6"2. She is at least 6"4.
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Thislifee: 9:09pm On Feb 19
Mordson:

You go explain tire because no evidence.
yeah
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19
Girls no d tall again sef. I don't know why.
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:21pm On Feb 19
This one is long not tall, Jeeeez! This is a Girrafe shocked
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by tollyboy5(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19
Goodlady:

5 ft, 7
Ok you're based in Abuja or Lagos?
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by GABRIEL6036: 9:27pm On Feb 19
Let her contest for Guinness world record. She will be fine at last
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by nedekid: 9:32pm On Feb 19
chopnaira:
That is 6 feet 5 inches.

Yeah, I even think she is taller than even 6' 5", unless that building is built lower than normal.
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Banbanna(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19
It wasn't really about the moniker. This person here used "F" gender instead of "M". Some kind confusionists dey here sha
Silentgroper:
from the moniker,

I could tell the fellow is all shades of male...

Which female go wan add toto join their moniker like that.. Only niggaz play liked that...
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by PROPEACE: 9:38pm On Feb 19
chopnaira:
That is 6 feet 5 inches.

Lintels are normally 9ft high, if what I see is anything to go by, that girl is 9ft plus tall. Wow!
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by PROPEACE: 9:39pm On Feb 19
chopnaira:
That is 6 feet 5 inches.

Lintels are normally 7ft high, if what I see is anything to go by, that girl is 7ft plus tall. Wow!
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Spiff20(m): 9:58pm On Feb 19
BallisticToto:
You don't like short guys, you don't like short guys. What most girls your type don't understand is you most of the time have to end up marrying a shorter guy of average height because if you marry someone who is as tall or taller than you, at least one of your offsprings will end up developing spinal degeneration. Being tall is good but as with other things on earth (except money) too much of everything can become an anormly.
Well said. Now she's left to choose tall guys, taller than her, and how many of them do we have? Or have that are reasonable? She better start liking short guys because that height has already created a limitation for her in terms of the men that will approach her. Plus, the future of her kids.
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Goodlady(f): 10:00pm On Feb 19
tollyboy5:
Ok you're based in Abuja or Lagos?
Abj
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Gainman: 10:01pm On Feb 19
Zonefree:
In whatever you do in this life, avoid short women.

A short Nigerian girl is a recipe for disaster.

very true
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Gainman: 10:08pm On Feb 19
Nairalander248:

They are always angry like this one cheesy
short women nah mistake if u marry them
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Banhammy717: 10:14pm On Feb 19
She will be a good Basketball player.
She should go and learn that skill now.
The sky is her limit
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Silentgroper(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19
Banbanna:
It wasn't really about the moniker. This person here used "F" gender instead of "M". Some kind confusionists dey here sha
my guess is you're new in this street
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by tollyboy5(m): 10:36pm On Feb 19
Goodlady:

Abj
Honestly I would have love to meet you in person. Im Lagos based tho, I will mail you later it seems nairaland email server is not working 4 now.
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by kay29000(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19
chopnaira:
That is 6 feet 5 inches.

That's what i was thinking while watching the video, like this girl doesn't know her real height. I'm 6ft2 and the girl looks taller than me. So I agree, she is around 6ft5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) / I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! / This Woman's Owambe Gele Got Everybody Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.