Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) (60226 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) / Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by NairaOcean: 1:24pm On Feb 21
The young men who insisted that she must go back home and change her revealing outfit, poured water on her and taunted her around the park. The lady however pushed back and asked why they were ā€œembarrassingā€ her. shocked

As people flocked to the scene, the lady conceded and boarded a bike to leave.

Link to video https://twitter.com/dammiedammie35/status/1760241469506326932?t=GwXwHJQB4AeMrm_ZeK5ijg&s=08

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by MarveworldG: 1:28pm On Feb 21
šŸ˜
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by immortalcrown(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21
"Lady harassed by young mad men after she first harassed herself".

The way you dress is the way you are addressed. But no justification for the harassment because two wrongs do not make a right.

250 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Magnetic010: 1:30pm On Feb 21
Just imagine

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Cutecharlz(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21
I so much like the way she was embarrassed. In her next life she won't wear such filthy and transparent cloth again.....
The shame will continue to daunt her..

181 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Sirhush(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21
If I was there I for try touch that nipple shocked

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by SIXFEETUNDER: 2:05pm On Feb 21
Globohomo and degeneracy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by luminouz(m): 2:48pm On Feb 21
Nice one....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Dtruthspeaker: 2:51pm On Feb 21
If you like walk naked, men still wont Bleep you. evil things.

This clearly is a War! Yesterday, one at demon did it. Today, this demon has taken it a notch up. And we have been seeing this attack on the streets. It tells you what is.going on.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21
NairaOcean:
The young men who insisted that she must go back home and change her revealing outfit, poured water on her and taunted her around the park. The lady however pushed back and asked why they were ā€œembarrassingā€ her. shocked

As people flocked to the scene, the lady conceded and boarded a bike to leave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi2GoF80pUM

Please SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE Channel www.youtube.com/channel/UCvRSV_rKBZODA11liZqa-4Q

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by FourQu: 3:08pm On Feb 21
That's why I love we igbos. She was actively searching for attention and those guys gave it to her wotowoto cool We can never turn a blind eye to such uselessness around us under any guise.
grin

stasius:

Exactly. I love Igbos. You can wear the rubbish inside your house. Nobody cares. Infact walk around naked in your house.
But you see the moment you enter public domain, madam you must behave else Ariaria, ochanja or main market guys will disgrace you! And you can't do anything about it.

Mad people.

grin

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by heniford2: 3:11pm On Feb 21
This is embarrassing šŸ˜ž

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by KingDash09(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21
The guy na correct guy

Dress decently you will not die
We men respect decency a lot
But spirit of ashawo no won gree for una

If you be man and you support this girl for here you fit allow you sister or wife make she do hookup be that

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by RickyJesus: 3:21pm On Feb 21
Mad respect to this man. I am very impressed with the way he handle the situation.

You need to watch the video to appreciate the level of stupidity display by this specimen.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by eazzzy1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 21
This is one of the consequences of unemployment. See able bodied men assembled during working hours to fool themselves. Is there a law against indecent dressing? If there is, why not get the authorities to come pick her up? How many men have been harassed for going out with button open or wearing singlets?

We complained when SARS were arresting and harassing people based on mode of dressing then perpetrate and applaud the same thing when it suits us.

I hope the girl knows someone that knows someone. When the guy is found somewhere we will all blame Fulani herdsmen not knowing his inability to mind his business or unemployment is what got him there.

51 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by KosiGee(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21
eazzzy1:
This is one of the consequences of unemployment. See able bodied men assembled during working hours to fool themselves. Is there a law against indecent dressing? If there is, why not get the authorities to come pick her up? How many men have been harassed for going out with button open or wearing singlets?

We complained when SARS were arresting and harassing people based on mode of dressing then perpetrate and applaud the same thing when it suits us.

I hope the girl knows someone that knows someone. When the guy is found somewhere we will all blame Fulani herdsmen not knowing his inability to mind his business or unemployment is what got him there.

Would this girl dress and walk the street of Kano, Kaduna, Katsina and some other northern states??

Her dressing was highly provocative and inappropriate. Why would a young girl like this be showing off breasts like that?

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by EreluRoz: 3:56pm On Feb 21
luminouz:
Nice one....

They don't have right to harass her like that, she's not answereth to any of them.

In a sanner clime they'll all be arrested.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Freelancerr(m): 3:57pm On Feb 21
Those guys should be arrested for harassing the lady.

Unless it's a skit, if not that guy should be dealt with.

You don't know the lady neither is she your wife, you are not related to her.

You came out in public to harass an adult.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by austine4real(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21
End time dress

In this economic conditions šŸ˜… grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Nkl4u: 4:10pm On Feb 21
Iā€™m a lady, I will commend the efforts of those guys to restore sanity back to her. They did well by asking her to go home and change her revealing outfit

Mind your business has plunged the society into something else

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:10pm On Feb 21
All of us at MANNA .........

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Grandbabosky(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21
Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by yesloaded: 4:10pm On Feb 21
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Lalami3232(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21
Na people like this dey vex for me on nairaland whenever I preach the gospel of enlightenment. But I refuse to be deterred sha. This was probably how your wife was dressing during her hoe phase grin cheesy

Oga if you know say you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by jamesversion: 4:11pm On Feb 21
MMS

Market
Must
Sell. grin grin

Wether Tinubu likes it or not. cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by officialwdhtv: 4:11pm On Feb 21
Hmnnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by arantess: 4:12pm On Feb 21
immortalcrown:
"Lady harassed by young mad men after she first harassed herself".
You will be addressed and harassed based on the way you dress.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Cj4charles(m): 4:12pm On Feb 21
angry
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by eepeepook: 4:12pm On Feb 21
Old video. Nairaland learning work once again.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by DeepSight(m): 4:12pm On Feb 21
Cutecharlz:
I so much like the way she was embarrassed. In her next life she won't wear such filthy and transparent cloth again.....
The shame will continue to daunt her..

Can I help you with a ticket and immigrant visa to Saudi Arabia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by ImoleNaija: 4:13pm On Feb 21
Na normal thing for the agberos. Dem go abuse her mother join. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) by Cypress042(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21
She has gotten the attention she craves for and can now go back home and enjoy it.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buy Quality Plain And Patterned Fabrics / These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) / Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.