Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu (2443 Views)

Victor Oye Laid Curses On Peter Obi Over His Defection / President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by NLCreator: 5:46pm On Feb 19
Peter Obi is no longer a source of concern for me, as long as his supporters engage civilly around my tweets.

Our primary focus should be on the elected government in charge. The ongoing hardship in the country is escalating day by day, & we cannot afford to play politics with our lives.

Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by nicho450(m): 5:51pm On Feb 19
Relief, comfort and consolation to us at this current situation.

More wins ahead Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by kk2027: 5:51pm On Feb 19
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Someone said the leg they were using to stand on the mandate is paining them

The leg don get attritis ni grin grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by magoo10(m): 5:55pm On Feb 19
Karma is real
Hunger bad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by sirchim(m): 5:56pm On Feb 19
Dan Allah,kayi shiru ba ka dai sako.
Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by atiku4President(m): 5:56pm On Feb 19
Who's the fool called sarki?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by Bookhub: 5:58pm On Feb 19
before nko?
hunger na ur mate?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by Redomi(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19
Who can a same person be angry with someone who is not holding any political position in Nigeria?

8 Likes

Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by mightyhazel: 6:07pm On Feb 19
Lessons ended so fast? grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by Immatex(m): 6:15pm On Feb 19
nicho450:
Relief, comfort and consolation to us at this current situation.

More wins ahead Nigeria

Where and in what has Nigeria ever won? Can you please enumerate.
Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by Sctests: 6:16pm On Feb 19
Na die dem dey.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by Paraman: 6:18pm On Feb 19
NLCreator:
I even thought you're talking about bukola saraki... Who is sarki?
Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:20pm On Feb 19
The simple TRUTH is, things would have been the hardest, worst had it been Peter Obi or Atiku is the President. That's the TRUTH. To be honest, Nigeria is lucky not have made a wrong choice.

No pain no gain. Nigerians are not yet ready. Always looking for short cuts to success. All that is happening is only a part of the process that will inevitably lead to a very lasting prosperity but Nigerians are not ready. You think China became a prosperous country over night. Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
We are in the stage of inflation which is expected and which afterwards things will stabilize. But Nigerians are not ready.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:43pm On Feb 19
Zxcvbnmghtr:
The simple TRUTH is, things would have been the hardest, worst had it been Peter Obi or Atiku is the President. That's the TRUTH. To be honest, Nigeria is lucky not have made a wrong choice.

No pain no gain. Nigerians are not yet ready. Always looking for short cuts to success. All that is happening is only a part of the process that will inevitably lead to a very lasting prosperity but Nigerians are not ready. You think China became a prosperous country over night. Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
We are in the stage of inflation which is expected and which afterwards things will stabilize. But Nigerians are not ready.
Are you a seer or spiritist to know that things would have been worse if it was any of those two who was in office?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by aariwa(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19
Lol…only 8 months? If anybody had told these people few months ago when they were saying we will teach Obi politics, there lives would be like these February 2024 under jagaban would they believe? You planted coco yams and expecting to harvest rice…poor judgement as usual… By the time it gets to 4 years back to back this people will trek enmasse from Ibadan, oshogbo, akure etc to Peter Obi house in Onitsha begging him to save Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:10pm On Feb 19
cry

It breaks my heart whenever I remember that my tribesmen contributed money for this f.ool to pay ransom for his relatives that were kidnapped by Bandits

My people are too emotional.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by leathalbeast: 7:25pm On Feb 19
You all sabotaged each other for an old man to have his way. Now that he has power do you think he will relinquish it anytime soon ?
Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by Killerofpigs: 7:30pm On Feb 19
Omo.... so

E bi pa wa .. is now residibg with a known bigot?

Omo... Una must cry blood las las..

Sophisticated Mandate dufus.. how market na.

You are still teachibg IGBOs a political lesson or what?

Nonsense and e bi pa wa grin
Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by jmoore(m): 7:31pm On Feb 19
This is just the beginning.

Tinubu till Nigeria wins FIFA world cup.
Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Ebi npiawa azu crew. We all know you regret voting tinubu ebola.
Stop regurgitating. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by Ikinternational: 8:17pm On Feb 19
mightyhazel:
Lessons ended so fast? grin

😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by Tjra: 8:24pm On Feb 19
BeardedMeat:
Ebi npiawa azu crew. We all know you regret voting tinubu ebola.
Stop regurgitating. grin
It is only on Nairaland you see Gala sellers and 2by2 petty traders call their Landlords and employers hungry. Social media can encourage insult sha
Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by Ikinternational: 8:29pm On Feb 19
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Let's say you're correct....

Tinubu's age n mental state was the #1 reason I opposed him.

Can you vouch for the man's age and mental capacity right now?

What if he wins reelection 🤔 how old is the man then?

Give me a Vibrant Obi that dared to discuss ideas.
A man I know the presidency is not just a notch on his belt
A man that understands accountability comes with his job title
A man that I know doesn't see himself an Emperor

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by History555: 8:33pm On Feb 19
ChangedMan1999:
cry

It breaks my heart whenever I remember that my tribesmen contributed money for this f.ool to pay ransom for his relatives that were kidnapped by Bandits

My people are too emotional.

Dumb. So you believed that shit that his brother who was among kaduna train victims was Ransomed by lgbo contributions.
Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by johnog4sure: 8:42pm On Feb 19
Zxcvbnmghtr:

While you are suffering they are buying suv, heavy entourage, reckless spending...Nigerians are bewitched

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by Anguldi(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19
tongue
Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by Tjra: 8:53pm On Feb 19
Who the fck is Sarki? Is he related to Saraki?
Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by Gadafii: 9:40pm On Feb 19
Alarm don ring for that one side, na small small de go get sense

Bunch of nuisances who think everything is about politics a and tribe, Nigeria is gradually collapsing and one ijotts are still making claims online that Peter obi or Igbo will never rule Nigeria meanwhile the calamity they voted and supported is clueless on how to alleviate the suffering of Nigerians😂😭

Imagine some mumu people bringing posts about Peter obi when he was a governor per 10 years, while bulaba who’s less than 1 year in office is showing them shege but they can’t call him out

Yarimo, and your cohorts, may God your lives the way tinubu has made Nigeria and Nigerians so far, I expected a thunderous amen from you
Re: Hardship: Sarki Suspends Attack On Peter Obi To Focus On Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19
Tjra:

It is only on Nairaland you see Gala sellers and 2by2 petty traders call their Landlords and employers hungry. Social media can encourage insult sha
When are selling off the last of your inheritance? That gala boy don blow and wan buy land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why is Every Nigerian a Government Critic? / Biafra Vs Nigeria Court Case Is Tomorow @owerri High Court. Be There!!! / Faces Of Perverts And Pedophiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.