Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market (23608 Views)

Naira Trades 1,498/$ At Official Market, CBN Tackles Racketeers / Naira Trades At ₦1,520 Per Dollar / Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by ogawisdom(m): 10:04pm On Feb 19
cheesy

2000 in sight

Our govt has ran out on ideas cool

Better go and convert all your money to USD now before they become worthless

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by symbianDON(m): 10:04pm On Feb 19
sevo:
this cardoso guy will turn out to be worst cbn governor this country ever had
this country ever had abi this world ever had??

4 Likes

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by mistiking: 10:05pm On Feb 19
alsudan:
Definitely hits 2k before February Ends.

As Dull as Buhari was, that man na Albert Einstein where Thiefnibuu dey.
lol...

1 Like

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by Beautifulday: 10:05pm On Feb 19
alsudan:

grin cheesy
Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by symbianDON(m): 10:05pm On Feb 19
See where the Chicago accountant has landed Nigeria!!! Tinubu ronu!

11 Likes

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by Goodlady(f): 10:06pm On Feb 19
VeryWickedMan:
If your preeq stand more than 2 times a week in this Great Tinubulation, you be ritualist.
Dry joke!
Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by RepoMan007: 10:06pm On Feb 19
Time to default debt repayment to arrest this free fall a little.

1 Like

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by Endymi: 10:06pm On Feb 19
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/naira-tumbles-to-new-all-time-low-at-parallel-market-trades-at-n1730/amp

If you are in Europe or America,this the best time to set up a water factory.
At least if you have just 5000 or 6000 Euro,I can help you to set up a standard pure water factory, which includes all machines and equipments and NAFDAC registration number too.
This is the perfect time,I see Euro falling soon.
Call engineer or whatpps on 08089972896.

I also set up bottle water factory too,and full installation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by sevo(m): 10:06pm On Feb 19
symbianDON:
this country ever had abi this world ever had??

lol... more like the galaxy ever had...lol

the guy just carry big head full picture and nah saw dust full am...

2 Likes

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by Lifemanage: 10:06pm On Feb 19
Yoruba people and Wike, Una do this one. What a tribalistic people!!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by BannedUser: 10:07pm On Feb 19
V
Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by excanny: 10:08pm On Feb 19
alsudan:

You can't lose betting against Nigeria.

Hitting 2k this February is Goal-Goal.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by bet9ja(m): 10:08pm On Feb 19
Revolution is the solution. All 36 States should announce a date to meet in Aso rock and shot it down. Also ensure no politician leaves the country.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by airsaylongcome: 10:09pm On Feb 19
Endymi:

At least if you have just 5000 or 6000 Euro,I can help you to set up a standard pure water factory, which includes all machines and equipments and NAFDAC registration number too.

Lol! Some of you don't understand economics at all. Someone should spend €6k to earn 1 euro cent per satchet of pure water. With the Naira on free fall?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by Deogratiasfx: 10:09pm On Feb 19
CamsedVacancy:
In all honesty, what is sincerely going on...

Tinubulation

2 Likes

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by sportskid(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19
The President is a Monumental Failure

6 Likes

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by frankputer: 10:09pm On Feb 19
Y
I know the problem.
All online Naira to USD and USD to Naira APP converter(black market) should be blocked from our airspace.
They are the one doing all manner of havoc to Naira.

I don’t think CBN is aware of this platform.
CBN should convert all inflow to Naira automatically,
And ban all online converters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by Gentlelox: 10:10pm On Feb 19
RepoMan007:
Time to default debt repayment to arrest this free fall a little.
see ur stupid defense

Evil people full this country that want others to suffer just because they are lovers of suffering...

Where did govt tell u they are paying debt and it affecting the dollar ?

Foolishness is smelling here

4 Likes

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by Brushstrokes20: 10:10pm On Feb 19
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it👀👀👀👀
I thought Buhari is useless but eBOLA proved me totally WRONG! 🤔
eBOLA is all shades of DISASTERS , nuisance and redundance!💯💯💯💯💯💯
Ain't no better time for BLOODTHIRSTY Khaki boys to do the NEEDFUL!... or the DOOMED contraption DISINTEGRATES💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

4 Likes

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by TimeManager(m): 10:11pm On Feb 19
1,700 @ official and 1,730 @ blackmarket. I love the chess game Cardoso is playing with those economic saboteurs. The gap keep closing up. If you think you can become an overnight billionaire through round tripping like you did in the past, then you're the latest clown in town.

-kiss the truth!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by aariwa(m): 10:12pm On Feb 19
The shock is imagining somebody, a human being saw a dunce like tinubu as capable of fixing any problem in Nigeria

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by boxypane(m): 10:12pm On Feb 19
This man should revert those stupid policies na.
Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by Deogratiasfx: 10:12pm On Feb 19
Endymi:

Call engineer or whatpps on 08089972896.

Are u saying they should send you the money from there so that u do this thing in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by worldclass68(m): 10:12pm On Feb 19
I'm happy and sad at the same time...
Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by OyinO: 10:12pm On Feb 19
Dissolve this shit hole let us all start afresh.

1 Like

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by Hezzyluv: 10:12pm On Feb 19
sevo:

lol... more like the galaxy ever had...lol

the guy just carry big head full picture and nah saw dust full am...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by Bebigiby1: 10:12pm On Feb 19
It will hit N2000 by March 2024 if Tinubu is not removed from office…. His government has failed…. it is time for Nigerians to rise and undo the injustice of the last election that installed Tinubu as president…. this evil APC government must go for Nigerians to live…. His clueless policies will destroy the economy completely if nothing is done to end his government…. It is time to protest for an end to the evil party called APC…. It is time to protest for devolution of power to states/regions…. Time to restructure Nigeria’s political landscape….

8 Likes

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by TimeManager(m): 10:13pm On Feb 19
-kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by Deogratiasfx: 10:13pm On Feb 19
[quote author=boxypane post=128542680]This man should revert those stupid policies na.[/quote

You think he knows what to do again?
Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by condralbedez: 10:13pm On Feb 19
undecided
Where is that Useless Rotten Vulturebbqgrills, wont He come and defend his Darling Daddy, why the Naira keeps depreciating against Dollar. Bunch of Bigots

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20 Things The Rich Do Every Day / Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria / Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.