Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market (23603 Views)

Naira Trades 1,498/$ At Official Market, CBN Tackles Racketeers / Naira Trades At ₦1,520 Per Dollar / Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by Anonimoux: 8:48am On Feb 20
Nigeria is a very unserious country. I'm just looking at them and laughing. Naira will continue to fall until what ought to be done, ought to be done.
You can't be having a higher import more than exports and expect to be successful. No na
Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by Goodlady(f): 8:52am On Feb 20
Malroux:
So you are denying your tribesman because he has failed woefully abi? I can still remember during the campaign period you were contemplating on who to vote for between Tinubu and Obi but you later chose Tinubu because of ethnic affiliation. I remember advising you ( not with this moniker) to shun ethnicity and choose competence, but you quickly told me that Tinubu is your tribesman and he won't disappoint. Now you are denying him. Just like as I said before, stick to Ebola Tinubu your tribesman and be happy with it even if Nigeria is burning up ok. Everyone go get sense las las.
But you never get sense naa?
Let's assume Tinubu's so bad.
What about ya state gov?
It has been revealed that the president has been pumping out subsidy money and gains from oil sales since June to all states but you aren't feeling it cos ya state gov is a glutton!
Why not carry plank and locate his house?
Why are you here reading lamentations?
I dislike weak men like you!

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by mindtricks: 9:45am On Feb 20
Cornpop:
Yoruba ah people ah finally destroy da Nigeria

Stop that!
That is exactly what your oppressors want you to do - be confused and divided, fight each other and unable to unite and oppose them.

Even when the election results reveal Yorubas rejected the mandate thieves if not rigged, you still believe otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by hardon1(m): 10:03am On Feb 20
Perewenkle1:
I said it before and will continue to say it until it gets to their heads. There should be no BDC to buy or sell foreign currency except at international airport and all daily transactions and money exchanged sent to CBN. Any other foreign currency sale or exchange be done at the bank at the approved rate.

If you know the degree of demand for dollar among Nigerians now you will know why its falling like pack of card to dollar

A lot of Nigerians including myself no longer trust our economy. Banks refuse give dollar, if you ask them to fund your Dom account with naira equivalent from your naira account, they won't. They will ask that you get the physical dollar

Hence there is pressure on BDC and those guys are cashing out like mad. Am planning to move my small savings to dollar by Friday. This thing go reach 3000/$ by mid year if nothing is done. Nigerians have given up on the naira

1 Like

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by sterlingD(m): 10:16am On Feb 20
The rate at which things are going looking at current projections if care is not taken and if nothing concrete is done it will pass N2,000 by the end of first quarter of the year.
Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by cmikel: 10:34am On Feb 20
alsudan:
Definitely hits 2k before February Ends.

As Dull as Buhari was, that man na Albert Einstein where Thiefnibuu dey.

VERY UNINTELLIGENT GOVERNMENT, ONLY GOOD AT TO APPOINT TRIBESMEN TO POSITIONS THAT REQUIRE SEASON TECHNOCRATS

WEN YOU PUT TRIBALISM AT THE FRONT OF GOVERNANCE. LIKE BUHARI AND CURRENT GOVERNMENT YO ARE DOOMED FOR FAILURE

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by MrCork: 11:11am On Feb 20
marenkurz:
There is oil in your head. I'm visiting Nigeria soon and I'm going to enjoy myself.

So u visiting Nigeria to meet gay men...corrrrect?..
Son..Nigeriai is a muslim countries and u will be arrrrested!!!(THANK ME LATER)) angry
Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by Kennyswag: 11:19am On Feb 20
yewit37486:

Frustrated illiterate. Unfortunately your frustration is only going to double and quadruple.
ode
Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by yewit37486: 11:27am On Feb 20
Kennyswag:
ode

Go back to school, it's not too late!
Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by oilyngbati(m): 11:41am On Feb 20
ollypass:
This cardoso guy that has a name like some one that launders dirty money for the Italian mob...I never expected much from him
grin grin grin grin Chei! Bad mouth full for this nairaland O shocked grin
Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by Malroux: 11:55am On Feb 20
Goodlady:

But you never get sense naa?
Let's assume Tinubu's so bad.
What about ya state gov?
It has been revealed that the president has been pumping out subsidy money and gains from oil sales since June to all states but you aren't feeling it cos ya state gov is a glutton!
Why not carry plank and locate his house?
Why are you here reading lamentations?
I dislike weak men like you!
I'm not complaining sweet plum. Just a subtle reminder that you must stick to what you believed in no matter what happens. So even if naira is 1 000 000/ dollar you have to believe in Ebola Tinubu. Don't talk about restructuring or whatever. Continue standing on his mandate ok.
Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by Goodlady(f): 12:08pm On Feb 20
Malroux:
I'm not complaining sweet plum. Just a subtle reminder that you must stick to what you believed in no matter what happens. So even if naira is 1 000 000/ dollar you have to believe in Ebola Tinubu. Don't talk about restructuring or whatever. Continue standing on his mandate ok.
I ll rather stand on ya socrotum!
In fact you just triggered my anger this Tuesday. If I see you anywhere in this forum, I ll harass you like say you no pay olosho fee except you bribe me!

Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by Malroux: 3:55pm On Feb 20
Goodlady:

I ll rather stand on ya socrotum!
In fact you just triggered my anger this Tuesday. If I see you anywhere in this forum, I ll harass you like say you no pay olosho fee except you bribe me!
The scrotum you are standing on is already yours so no biggie. If you break it that means you'll be dick starved so choose wisely.
Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by Goodlady(f): 5:02pm On Feb 20
Malroux:
The scrotum you are standing on is already yours so no biggie. If you break it that means you'll be dick starved so choose wisely.
Hm!
You this boy, ok. How u?
Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by RIDOO: 5:54pm On Feb 20
EtinosaDLaw:
Tinubu the first-class accounting graduate who once asked Nigerians "shey na statistics we go chop?" will handle economy, while Shettima who once harboured a Boko Haram executioner in his home will handle security. How market now??

Quite frankly, I don't blame Tinubu. The RED FLAGS were there, but some persons voted for him because of their hate for the igbos. He knows that Nigeria houses the largest cluster of dumbfucks in the world, so how did yall expect him to even attempt to give a shit about yall if yall don't give a shit about yourselves enough to shun tribalism?

I mean, the man was literally licking a microphone when he was asked to "test" his microphone during the electioneering campaigns. Don't take my word for it, go to YouTube and search for the video. He was stumbling and falling, making unintelligible statements, depending on teleprompters to make speeches, giving completely unrelated answers to questions he asked, being held like a child during rallies so he does not fall, avoiding debates etc.. etc... etc... yet some people defended him by saying that all they need is his brain, when clearly the man's brain (if he has one) is evidently fried.

Una go learn the way, nor worry.

Fried ke?haba no o ..it was baked ni o.
Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by Malroux: 9:10pm On Feb 20
Goodlady:

Hm!
You this boy, ok. How u?
Fine my sweet plum. You won't understand how I miss you dearly despite the fact that we haven't seen each other before. I'm already infatuated with you. Soon is all I can promise my sweet plum.
Re: Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market by Goodlady(f): 11:14pm On Feb 20
Malroux:
Fine my sweet plum. You won't understand how I miss you dearly despite the fact that we haven't seen each other before. I'm already infatuated with you. Soon is all I can promise my sweet plum.
Hm. Naso men dey talk.. I m fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN To Banks: Sell Forex To BDCs - Nairametrics / CBN Launches Its Own Debit Card / Naira To Appreciate As CBN Issues Licence To New Intn.l Money Transfer Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.