Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

"Tinubu Met Empty Treasury" ~ Yoruba Advocacy Group Goes After Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tinubu Met Empty Treasury" ~ Yoruba Advocacy Group Goes After Buhari (13871 Views)

President Tinubu Met With Buhari In London Last Night / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tinubu Met Empty Treasury" ~ Yoruba Advocacy Group Goes After Buhari by Reality2023: 11:04am On Feb 20
I hear
Re: "Tinubu Met Empty Treasury" ~ Yoruba Advocacy Group Goes After Buhari by ufotunang: 11:20am On Feb 20
magoo10:
Let tinubu speak for himself,enough of the blind excuses.
...abi... Buhari blamed Jonathan...now Tinubu is blaming Buhari... nawaoooo 🙄... government of blaming

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Met Empty Treasury" ~ Yoruba Advocacy Group Goes After Buhari by ufotunang: 11:21am On Feb 20
Government of blaming.... Buhari blamed Jonathan... now Tinubu is blaming Buhari... failures in government
Re: "Tinubu Met Empty Treasury" ~ Yoruba Advocacy Group Goes After Buhari by IMASTEX: 11:54am On Feb 20
BlocksNG:
brown envelope Yoruba group
Tinubu met empty Treasury yet the person that emptied it is still living large in Daura.
Re: "Tinubu Met Empty Treasury" ~ Yoruba Advocacy Group Goes After Buhari by khattab02: 12:35pm On Feb 20
Yeah for the sake of arguments lets agree.

But what of Subsidy removal? The money saved?

What of increased taxes??

What of increased transport fares?
What of the CBN and Exchange rate??

Nothing we no go here for this kontri again!

God help the poor masses from greedy leaders.
Re: "Tinubu Met Empty Treasury" ~ Yoruba Advocacy Group Goes After Buhari by khattab02: 12:37pm On Feb 20
No pity on emilokan because he said it himself.

He said he was ready for the task at hand.
Re: "Tinubu Met Empty Treasury" ~ Yoruba Advocacy Group Goes After Buhari by t2luv1: 1:54pm On Feb 20
Chimarto:
Allow the man to build Nigeria, he did it in Lagos.

He did what !!!!! Please tell you are being sarcastic.
Re: "Tinubu Met Empty Treasury" ~ Yoruba Advocacy Group Goes After Buhari by Exceed15: 2:40pm On Feb 20
LOOOOOL.... Laugh is my portion. I go laugh Una tire. Tinubu till 2098
Re: "Tinubu Met Empty Treasury" ~ Yoruba Advocacy Group Goes After Buhari by amazinghomez09: 3:56pm On Feb 20
sketching:
Protest: Kakanfo calls for calm, says Tinubu met empty treasury
The blame game continues Tinubu amd over 70% of his cabinet members were part of Tinubus regime. These people have taking us for a ride for a wrong time now and Nigerians can't do anything

https://tribuneonlineng.com/protest-kakanfo-calls-for-calm-says-tinubu-met-empty-treasury/
Re: "Tinubu Met Empty Treasury" ~ Yoruba Advocacy Group Goes After Buhari by Dsimmer: 4:18pm On Feb 20
We know.

Buhari really looted Nigeria's Treasury. The core northerners should go meet Buhari and his co looters such as Buhari's nephew, Zainab Ahmed etc in their house.

On another note, Tinubu should restructure the country. Nigeria can't continue this way of how people come and loot the treasury the way they like.
Re: "Tinubu Met Empty Treasury" ~ Yoruba Advocacy Group Goes After Buhari by jacoik(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20
Procashtips:

Nigerian problem right now is more than party affiliation. I think the major parties have one motto, to keep the poor poor.

I never voted for any of the major parties nor any of the major candidates because they're to me from the same stock.

Nigerian problem is the elite with the help of many of the souless masses only thinking of what to eat today.

Sycophancy reign supreme in this part of the world.

Selfishness.

We need to first of all deal with sycophants before joining together to bring down the elites.

This system of government must go!
what kills us the more is tribe. We can never fight this common enemy because we are from different tribes and speaks different languages.
Re: "Tinubu Met Empty Treasury" ~ Yoruba Advocacy Group Goes After Buhari by Procashtips(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20
jacoik:
what kills us the more is tribe. We can never fight this common enemy because we are from different tribes and speaks different languages.

The sycophants use the ethnic and religious games designed by their pay masters to do the footwork.

So once we deal with the foot soldiers they give ₦1m to share to 5k people during elections periods + those they pay to go online to divide the masses, we'd be 50% close to victory.

Do you know how many tribes are in India?
Same with Indonesia, tribes and languages boku.

We are not the only country with multiple tribes and languages.
Re: "Tinubu Met Empty Treasury" ~ Yoruba Advocacy Group Goes After Buhari by TalkingBird: 6:30pm On Feb 20
Government oooooh.

Forget Blame plssssss.

Support everything produced in ABA from now. Give them access to export without charge.

Do so for every producer and farmer etc in every part of the country. everything we can sell out lets sell out.

Send people to farm, clear bushes for everybody to farm and sell the produce in the next 6 months

Farm everywhere lets produce food and sell.

support academic research, any researcher that does not produce anything deduct research fund from source for that researcher.

Gather experts Chemical Engineers to revamp the refineries.

Support Artisanal fuel production with control of pollution. Conduct research on how to manage the by products. Further refine them in refineries.

Give time line for everything called endeavor.

But the wicked one will not allow them to hear. They are a confused set. When they get there they get confused. They begin to wonder what is happening to them. It is not their fault. Man was not created to rule himself. Those who managed to get it somewhat right in the past though with unsolvable challenges are also getting confused now. Just look around and you will understand.

Remember the Prince of Persia in the Bible of Book of Daniel.

The saddest thing is that some countries have been cut off in the midst of the last days of the world soon to end. We happened to be one of them. so sorry

They can only barely manage.

Someone said I didn't see Abacha and I laughed. The entire global economy has been on a downward spiral. Sincerely check it out.
Re: "Tinubu Met Empty Treasury" ~ Yoruba Advocacy Group Goes After Buhari by Forkthiefnubu: 11:29pm On Feb 20
I love this , I have always been telling my fellow Igbos the truth , these ppl regard us as their mortal enemies and we are yet to realize that , any Igbo person who does not have that at the back of his mind is doomed , they want to exterminate us Igbos and seun or the mods saw it fit to post this , this extreme divisive piece is enough evidence to show what nairaland is basically for , the way your antisemitism got u taken down is the way your anti Nigeria will soon bite u

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Met Empty Treasury" ~ Yoruba Advocacy Group Goes After Buhari by Konquest: 12:19am On Feb 21

1 Share

Re: "Tinubu Met Empty Treasury" ~ Yoruba Advocacy Group Goes After Buhari by Forkthiefnubu: 3:40pm On Feb 21
civilserva:

You get sense bro.
They were waiting for their turn and allowed Buhari to wrecked the country. Any criticism towards Buhari is always out of hate according to the maroons.
Yes they know that the jiahdist was incompetent and destroying Nigeria but their fear and hatred of Igbo coupled to their mad quest for power brought Nigeria to this

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Met Empty Treasury" ~ Yoruba Advocacy Group Goes After Buhari by Forkthiefnubu: 3:44pm On Feb 21
chiagozien:
Yobas hate Igbos more than any other tribes in Nigeria do.

Only ignorant Igbos don't know this because Yobas can pretend even why trying to destroy you
You are right , we have to recognize these yobas as anti Igbo and treat them same way they doing to us , don’t help any of them and give them same energy they give to u any where , it is a fight to finish as they say and act , even their elites are involved, the ones in the oil companies in south shud be closely monitored, I.d.i.o.t.s
Re: "Tinubu Met Empty Treasury" ~ Yoruba Advocacy Group Goes After Buhari by ivandragon: 9:17am On Feb 22
Very provocative press release.

Not only seeking to excuse incompetence, but also inciting ethnic hatred in an already tense situation.

In a sane society, this blabber mouth would be stripped of the reverred title (who even appointed him in the 1st place?) and made redundant in social and political activities.

How many times have Igbos and Yorubas actually had ethnic clashes for this dunce to call them mortal enemies?

If not for politicians and thier brain-dead minions who use ethnic division to further their own vile objectives, as this clown is doing, Igbos and Yorubas understand themselves well enough to coexist peacefully, settle thier differences amicably and know when to draw the line in conflicts between them.
Re: "Tinubu Met Empty Treasury" ~ Yoruba Advocacy Group Goes After Buhari by worksmart(m): 10:51am On Feb 22
He met empty treasury but almost immediately gave lawmakers 115% pay rise
Justices N40bn
About N100bn in SUVs for lawmakers.
Empty treasury, but spending billions moving around with enormous convoys.

Paid severance packages to hundreds of military officers that he immediately retired.

Attended a week long international conference with about 2000 delegates.

Racking up huge hotel bills there and at UNGA.
Empty treasury yet is acquiring a presidential yacht.
Empty treasury indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$130m Fraud: Court Remands Saipem MD, Peviana, Chinakwe In Port Harcourt Prisons / Kalu Donates Security Vehicles To Police, Urges Nigerians To Embrace Farming / Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.